3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
serega1121 17.10.19 03:55 am

Impressions of the game (A Plague Tale: Innocence)

Share their views and impressions on the game.
116 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mama Stiflera 17.10.19

The first 6-7 chapters were amazing! But then the game abruptly starts to decrease, and not only in gameplay but also in story. The writers fizzled out in the epilogue. It seems to be a short game, but closer to the finale becomes heavy. All these rats, you stupid guards, all mixed up, tired, and already you catch yourself thinking, now would be the final. Failed to sustain high standards throughout the game and to inspire me until the final credits. Overall a good and beautiful game, although the dialogue is at times reminiscent of some Mars War Logs in the middle ages. And very much sunken in the plot closer to the final. Performance on the fan. It all depends on locations. The frames in each are significantly different. A well-deserved 7 out of 10, although initially it seemed to be something quite a masterpiece, but no.

l
laservic 17.10.19

A game about a stupid fool,who throws the torch and can not find a normal oil lamp that was lying under her feet just stupidity of the year!!!I'm talking about the fifth Chapter.Did not go further deleted because look at those stupid monsters and stupid heroine is not for me!Bow and arrows lying under the feet on the same battlefield,also did not see,she has a congenital myopia, or just stupid?

T
Thorgal 17.10.19

The game is over. 14 hours. Controversial project.
The voice acting in French + (Atmospheric, although they could be the English write the English language.)
Graphics + (the whole picture is very nice, although sometimes still a little lather.)
Music + (Very high quality soundtracks. Liked it.)
The subtitles of - ( for Example, what moron decided to translate control buttons on Russian layout?)
Animation - (Well, in my opinion the animation is not turned.)
Plot - (Start quite liked it. Looked like a serious historical game... And then went lame mystic. And I'm not a fan of mixing genres.)
Gameplay mechanics - (Often very wonky work. For example, require precise positioning with the object to somewhere to climb. That is on the run it is possible to miss. Shoot in traffic is also impossible. On the stairs with a stick in his hand... not After AC: Odyssey to play this in hurt.)
The duration of the game - ( In my opinion the game is artificially prolonged. It would be quite possible to keep within 12-14 chapters.)
7/10 in General and in advance for future projects...

N
NightHawkreal 17.10.19

Thorgal
I fear that this moron, this happens from the shift register.

Z
ZEROTOOOL 17.10.19

Very rarely something from games like, rarely something to pass, because monotony is boring. This plague adventure for a few see passed, uniformity has not noticed, the atmosphere is great, the sound and picture is loaded, the unusual story, the gameplay and mechanics liked it. Extremely mental game, one of my favorites.

p
pump_plus 17.10.19

hallways, corridors, and friezes. friezes - tired - demolished. It's not a game it is a continuous corridor

T
Thorgal 17.10.19

NightHawkreal wrote:
I fear that this moron, this happens from the shift register.
For some reason only in this game...

N
NightHawkreal 17.10.19

Thorgal
I previously came across, but rarely, because I knew immediately what it was.

s
serega1121 17.10.19

wisedom
Well play then in yubisoft tochilina, it is interesting. Another mega hit Rage came out. Must be excited eh?

m
mylovar 17.10.19

The dialogue is soap full.There are about rage said that there soap.But there is divine clarity compared to this soap.The plot is nonsense,the plot is like,but more nonsense.Fighting component is simple ,and stealth.There are still gameplay moments with semitectum of naprasnikov,but also so-so.Rats are absolutely not afraid,even though I scare pretty hard since the first dead space.The General atmosphere seems to be trying to make depressing,but not convincing.The impression it can produce is that not the experienced student.During the game you do not empathize with encountered characters caught in these circumstances ...in General,as well as by heroes.The game tightened.Such a fun,better in rage to shoot)

a
aist16 17.10.19

Sportklass
What a utility for pause?
I do not have time to read the fast flashing white (two-tone) credits.

a
aist16 17.10.19

laservic
The claims are all correct, but wrong address!
I think that the heroine of the game also agree with this, and tolerate a lot of inconvenience.
With us. :-) They would have a slingshot its armed...

a
aist16 17.10.19

Reached Chapter 10. Intriguing beginning, and then corridor identified developers.
Step left, step right, is a dead end. No clues on the screen to jump not can.
No variation, solid scripts, you can still jump, Dodge enemy
but no, the script already joined...
Write here about some kind of combat mode!? I remember the only episode when he defended Hugo
running in circles, dodging the guard, and threw stones at the certain point on his back.
The sling and everything else pumped to the max, and what does it give me?
You have a slingshot, like, auto-aim appears in the cast, but in the temple, the chandelier knocks stone times 1 - 3 (when like). What depends on me, do you!? But this chandelier, and when you run, Dodge, guard, with such a hit planned by the developer, the result is one - the script and all of the control points.
And the apples from a tree I knocked once, and quickly! Feel helpless, they would have a slingshot
or rubber band on the fingers of her arm. :-)
Even spoil the mood and to introduce the plot quickly flashing captions motley (black and white) print. Really hard to make a single color print on a contrasting substrate (background).
But, in General, to present the record, you can play once. IMHO

D
DragonCommander56 17.10.19

Game and I can say that in principle it is good, why? (spoilers!)
- Well, for all its shortcomings, the plot is very well done, the characters interesting, develop in the course of the story better than in many games, it feels like it's real people, rather than what is there texture in the screen is a huge plus;
The story is of course predictable, but filled with action and puzzles that will not get bored and just listen to the dialogue of the characters too and not just running and saving from rats;
- The very mechanics of the interaction of light with the rats, too, plus games, for rats scare for killing heroes at a time, at the same time can be dangerous when you light, and to set the rats on the guards, well, it kicks just a sadist inside the rad)
- The graphics are quite good, not to say that masterpiece, too oversaturated special effects for me, but not hard on the eyes and well;
Music stresses the good points and annoying when you need to, and inspires, this is a plus of course;
- The actual gameplay itself is quite simple, from the weapons we only have a slingshot that kills with one hit to the head, but the guards without a helmet, but its use will not often, sometimes to cope with enemies using rats of the same, but in the end all you manage and the way you skiff will run if the guard or you can go Archer, so some points may have to go several times. There is stealth, it so to say 70% of the game probably takes so as to fill up all will not work most likely it has to hide, to distract enemies with pots and throw stones and metal objects. Also during the game we will meet other characters (mostly teenagers) who will help the characters each have their own abilities (for example the Rocks can open locked chests) and each of them can be seen in different moments of the plot. There are more crafting items and leveling, not to say that it's right that it gives much, but helps a little bit, for example you can use it to improve the rate of fire, damage and accuracy of a Sling or take more items, easy to walk, Sling, try it by the way I need a badly in the last moments of the game when it will be more action than stealth and have to knock out all your opponents with it or rats.
- The enemies in the game are different, it's a Rat again, towards the end they are still hard will be (will attack the light sources), the soldiers of the Inquisition certainly much variety do not possess some sort, but to deal with them is interesting, for example one needs to start to knock a helmet, then you can kill them with a slingshot, the other invulnerable to rats and need to start to put out the fire on their weapons, the archers hit from a distance and get under their shots are not worth it, one hit and Amicia go to the light + to all do not forget about your friends, because they too can eat and kill the guards, but during the stealth, they do not interfere;
About crafting, you can craft different alchemy potions, two of which are same salutary remedy against rats and guards will help to fend off the attack if you did something stupid, the others directly relate to the mechanics of lights, you can light a fire, you can extinguish it, it will be useful in puzzles and battles, and opens up new potions during the game;
- The atmosphere is very strong, very strong epidemic, the hopelessness and helplessness of people, the Inquisition which kills all if you think that they are sick, of course, and the location and architecture of buildings, everything is very cool, especially not in itself been the site of the battle where there was just piles of corpses or the house of Hugo and Amitie, there was this creepy black substance that create the rats, everything is Gud;
- If to speak about the shortcomings, it is certainly a completely linear story, of course I would like at least some choice + to all the battles here are boring and in the end start to ponaedut (Bay the slings and urine of all rats), the good thing of course developers try to diversify the ways to kill enemies, but it doesn't help much, as I should add more weapons Amicii, at least the Bow, not only all the stones to shoot, in General, diversity is lacking in mechanics. Enemy AI is extremely stupid, they will stand calmly and not to react, and in the meantime 2 metres can their partner already gnawing rats, and these not a dream not spirit, this is a serious problem of the game which is very striking. Well, the animation is of course a bit clumsy;
But since the game was created by a small French Studio that only races released so few ports, it is the first large (by the standards of the Studio) project independent was good, just not need to expect from the game Uncharted level some and disappointments will be less.
The result:
A good game that worth to go for the interesting story, the gameplay is certainly not ideal, but bored mostly does not, atmospheric music, good implementation of the plague. feel the atmosphere of France of the middle ages, in short, suggest, important not to expect too much of her.

R
Rywlan 17.10.19

I was hooked. Yes, I agree with the critics that the gameplay is not developed, and the plot is weird, facial animation is wooden at times, even in cut scenes. It is seen that the game is not AAA, although the price of a game AAA. But this is the case when the game is catchy. The plot (though it is weird) atmosphere and music and the problems of the game fade into the third plan. Then of course you can reflect on what the game lacked, the problems of the game, but the overall rating is not reduced. Probably my opinion is not too informative for those who are going to play it. But do not blame me.

o
oranzheviymamont 17.10.19

I hate the British dub, it was English dubbed by English, not Americanized English, very offensive to the ear. and great French. while everyone really like the graphics and the atmosphere, everything. unsubscribe how to play a couple of days.

S
Sportklass 17.10.19

aist16
so called Universal Pause Button does pause in any game

a
aist16 17.10.19

Sportklass
Thank you! It turned out that I can not get this game!?
10 head stones from the slings of steel to fly into the side of the sight,
as in the previous chapters it was great.
Find the reason, the settings changed, default set, game reinstalled,
even on another PC, but with the same save. Maybe to replay from the previous Chapter!?
Repak from Hatab, try to download from Mechanics. Sorry, normal game.

Installed it on Win 10x64, - was normal. Some scripts do not trigger the first time, for example, when Luke improves balm.
Perhaps because I have an AMD processor, and scripts clearly work only on the machine of the developer.

m
maksimfighter 17.10.19

oranzheviymamont
stop talking nonsense about a great French, who breccia and let me tell you, as for me English dubbing is much better.
The game was surprising for its graphics, it is gorgeous, now the question is why the big companies give the same times, we eat, we shit

T
Tony775577 17.10.19

Great game, very atmospheric and beautifully made! A bit inconvenient management, but it does not change the good impression of the game.