3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
serega1121 17.10.19 03:55 am

Impressions of the game (A Plague Tale: Innocence)

Share their views and impressions on the game.
116 Comments
Sort by:
o
oranzheviymamont 17.10.19

maksimfighter
Don't know who is okay. but I repeat, disgusting English dub, however, as the British English language itself (English, not softer-sounding American-English). rude and repulsive. especially since the action takes place in France, not England.

PS. if you give to eat shit - you can say no. not have (this advice)

m
meagarry 17.10.19

this sparse spring for the releases.
so try a toy. passed the first Chapter. once again convinced that it is not my genre - busy corridor stealth.
but for indie drawn well. and the atmosphere is decent.
I think that fans of a stealth game needs to go.

p
pechenkii 17.10.19

ArXangel_ann
Also killed is Shut up(

i
igroman777 17.10.19

How many times someone died at the end, when Roderick pushes a cart? I have just 30....stuck

A
ArXangel_ann 17.10.19

igroman777
1 time. And why should it die? go for a cart (with archers), kill those who run away on you. One group in front, another back will. All.
If you archers are trying to kill, then hammer - on the place of the murdered new resorts, there is unreal. I also tried (actually, it caught the arrow).

S
Shura_goodwin 17.10.19

Unusual and interesting. Something about her catches..)

L
Legend_of_the_Hero 17.10.19

Great game + great optimization for my old GTX670. Passed in one sitting. The dialogues, the characters, the world itself and the mechanics of the game as well as music performed excellently. I really liked the combination of stealth and a certain similarity of action.

l
lev1athan479 17.10.19

Just went to the end. Great game, no question here. Seen the work of artists even in open levels, at least in buildings. Perfectly conveys the atmosphere of the interiors. It's just fun to wander around the level and see the details. Not forgotten and fans to travel all the secret nooks and crannies in search of different things. Again, the variability that some enemies can not be killed, and even save. Or just pass by. I am glad that though the game is corridor, and the developers spent time on it. The plot is cheerfully, to follow interesting. Frequent change of scenery is pleasing to the eye and does not get bored. Voice, of course, the French - adds atmospheres happening in France and corny is better made (it would be even better if British soldiers still spoke English regardless of the selected voice, and then spreat in fluent French, but fashion will come after the 4th century, at least ;). Music is not a masterpiece, but the motives of some still remain in the memory, and it is by the standards of modern games would be an achievement. Overall, the game is clearly not AAA-level, obviously. But somehow emotions leaves much more than modern gum RAGE2 or FarCry New Dawn.

A
Ardentis777 17.10.19

Why do rats not eaten servants?

S
Sioux123 17.10.19

Only yesterday began to pass. Reached until the fourth Chapter. The game quickly began, almost late for watch. Interesting. Glad that was not mistaken in her. It would be even for kids. Subtitles are sometimes poorly readable and disappear quickly. Do not have time.

S
Sioux123 17.10.19

Ardentis777
Bloated fat masters.

Z
Zloy Duh Yambuya 17.10.19

Beautiful game and nice graphics, eh would have done her better than a full RPG game, something like Skyrim, I would love to play with that kind of girl:))

v
vit0208 17.10.19

The game is excellent and if made exclusive to Curling,but is multiplatform,for which many thanks

v
vit0208 17.10.19

oranzheviymamont
In eng.the voice acting is just a French accent ,not British English

e
eN4ez 17.10.19

beautiful game, nice to watch

o
oranzheviymamont 17.10.19

vit0208
what?) what French accent? a little linguistics studied?

p
pechenkii 17.10.19

Liked the game PTS.This year in addition to it came the current remake of the resident. Interesting story, beautiful atmosphere, lovely family. It's a shame that such a great game is not even in the top 10 of sales in may, but the rating is just the feces of a type of rage 2 or world war z-_- Felt the lack of budget to improve the game technically. Despite this we get an example of how a small Studio can make a great game, and a huge Studio with multimillion-dollar budgets often produce a piece of shit.

s
serega1121 17.10.19

pechenkii wrote:
Liked the game PTS.This year in addition to it came the current remake of the resident. Interesting story, beautiful atmosphere, lovely family. It's a shame that such a great game is not even in the top 10 of sales in may, but the rating is just the feces of a type of rage 2 or world war z-_- Felt the lack of budget to improve the game technically. Despite this we get an example of how a small Studio can make a great game, and a huge Studio with multimillion-dollar budgets often produce a piece of shit.
That's right every word subscribe. I agree.

f
fog666666 17.10.19

serega1121
solidarity

v
vit0208 17.10.19

oranzheviymamont
In what sense? In this game, in English. the voice acting, the English say with his characteristic pronunciation,as the French say with a French accent,is heard and not need to be a linguist.It's like Russian voicing stereotypical Brighton Bicevskis accent type for the atmosphere.