3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
CnC3.cc 03.06.20 08:48 pm

The Rise of The Witch-king is the first add-on to LOTR 2 (The Lord of the Rings: The Battle for Middle-earth 2)

Well, nobody nafludit in another topic, I decided to create a separate. What is the focus? Hmm...

This topic is dedicated to the addition to The Battle for Middle-earth 2, which describes The Rise of The Witch-king

Details about the project will follow in a few days
157 Comments
Sort by:
A
Amandil 03.06.20

Waiting for details : ) I Hope it's not a duck and not a joke,it is extremely interesting to know what the hell is this schem it is.

C
CnC3.cc 03.06.20

No, it's not a duck, because the community meneger confirmed it. Details? Something you may already know, I think the address is not necessary to give =)

D
Dan4MerC 03.06.20

Company Electronic Arts has officially announced the first expansion for the real-time strategy The Lord of The Rings: The Battle for Middle-earth 2. So it is not a small name of the original game to add the prefix The Rise of The Witch-king. Will add in the fourth quarter of this year.

The Lord of The Rings: The Battle for Middle-earth 2 - The Rise of The Witch-king adds a new units for all six in the game of factions and a new single player campaign and new faction in multiplayer modes skirmish and War of the Ring.

The plot of the new campaign throws us in middle-earth before the events described in the trilogy. The role of the King-Magician (Witch-king) we have to conquer Angmar, and then send your dark hordes of the Kingdom of Arnor.

(C) games.cnews

PlayGround.ru PlayGround.ru PlayGround.ru PlayGround.ru

T
Theodred 03.06.20

painfully on Warcraft 3 like! Although the screens are beautiful...

A
Amandil 03.06.20

this is a super,waiting impatiently for the Yakuza,I keep up to date with the latest news,pliz!

S
Sauron Great 03.06.20

It's a super what to say is difficult!I'm mildly excited!

I
Isildur 03.06.20

Just super!!!

n
nPower 03.06.20

Super-duper

I
Isildur 03.06.20

Tell read more

S
Sauron Great 03.06.20

Isildur
Will tell you when the time comes,but for now ask the electronics))

D
Doom Metaller 03.06.20

The original release date of this project is scheduled for November 14 of this year. The wait is not long:))

R
Rozhdennyy dlya bitvy 03.06.20

Oh!!! THING!!! The Nazgul is my most favourite types in Arda. And now this...Wait!

I
Isildur 03.06.20

Well, if the campaign Arnor was too!

I
Isildur 03.06.20

Then I would create an addon for Sillmarillion!

L
Lion47 03.06.20

And the hobbit can be. And finally silimarina rampant imagination! Can think of wallaroo. For example, is now at the top of the development costs barlog, and there will be one or the other of vallar (in darkness of course Morgoth). And how many characters... And the battle where the elves elves massacred MDE fantasies, dreams...

5ehtiP 03.06.20

A new race will be the Nazgul and all ungodliness?

S
Sauron Great 03.06.20

Lion47
If you think better, according Silmarillion will never be a game and should not be)

L
Lord Y.G 03.06.20

I have a few questions.
1.Which race will be added?
2.Will the changes brought with the heroes?
3.Will there be graphical changes?
4.Will the system requirements?

Official website open to me slowly so I failed
to find out the answers to my questions.

S
Sauron Great 03.06.20

There is no information which is not HERE!But it is known that the graphics will not change.

L
Lion47 03.06.20

2 SG. Why are you so sure? It seems to me would be a fantasy of the developers.
PS I've always better I think.