3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
CnC3.cc 03.06.20 08:48 pm

The Rise of The Witch-king is the first add-on to LOTR 2 (The Lord of the Rings: The Battle for Middle-earth 2)

Well, nobody nafludit in another topic, I decided to create a separate. What is the focus? Hmm...

This topic is dedicated to the addition to The Battle for Middle-earth 2, which describes The Rise of The Witch-king

Details about the project will follow in a few days
157 Comments
Sort by:
[
[666] MaxXx 03.06.20

Plz tell what's new in this addon ! Now sitting in Battle for Middle-Earth II play , buy can not Rise of the Witch-King (lazy)!

[
[666] MaxXx 03.06.20

Thank you , it is not necessary ! Bought and held ! Game.

L
LeaR 03.06.20

can I have the thread to explain:
like so:in inikah spelled out the faction Arnor,and the game not have it?

T
Timati 03.06.20

People!!!
do you know where can I download the addon Rise of the Witch King?
it is the addon and not the complete game!
ATP advance

[
[666] MaxXx 03.06.20

Not a long time to download-it be?
Weighs likely not enough!

T
Timati 03.06.20

On the contrary! the whole game weighs (together with add-on 4.5 Giga)
I have no possibility to download it through ADSL.
Torrentom tried some bullshit speed is negligible.
People pliz Put the addon on rapid or other servver.
pliz!!

H
Homyak-Dzheday 03.06.20

Here today acquired the license from Softklab,but original LOTR:BFME I pirate...

Who is not difficult,please send me the files with which you can install the addon license for the pirated copy )

S
Svyatoy Metalist 03.06.20

Many on this forum are interested in how to make a license from the pirates, so I will tell you. To listen(I mean read) carefully!
So:
1. To download the image to run the game (on this site in the downloads section, weighs ~70Kb but when unpacking as much as a 5.9 GB!! If someone has IsoCommander let reduce and viloet on rapid and the link here.)
2. Download any patch for English version of the game(on the website, you can download the latest patch, because it contains all others, but there are some glitches when installing it, then you need to reinstall the game and download EVERYTHING! patches patch the alternately!)
3. Before patching you need to uninstall the game file.dat aka game engine, even the first patch will create a new one! No problem:) good Luck.

PS what to do with the way I hope I guess:) CD is not necessary to cut off!

B
Besson 03.06.20

Hamster Jedi well, 4E has helped or not?

a
aliramazan90 03.06.20

I have after any change INI I like this game.what to do?

B
Besson 03.06.20

2 Holy Metalist:
So if I license ROTWK on top of the pirate put on no DIN can be awakened or what?(the question really to all)

S
Skimen 03.06.20

Besson, no, will not work. checked :)

A
Amandil 03.06.20

Ramadan,do you Windows what? and if the Windows module that controls the integrity of the programs?

B
Besson 03.06.20

then why [hty to turn at all the pirates in the license?

PS: ROTWK though your code the boxes is?=)

S
Skimen 03.06.20

Besson so that network play is fine! However, on an Internet does not work, but we don't, we have a large LAN and have enough players :)

B
Besson 03.06.20

4E are you all talking in riddles!?=)(we have a LAN , over the network normally). Who do we have?And then the network(swoop I know the pirates over the network perfectly plow=)) ) if I'm talking about the official serv ask?

And finally the NAC, I was going to buy a license if ROTWK offe not pogamat still tady=((

B
Besson 03.06.20

Hopping about is the cost of the combination license LOTR:BFME2 and ROTWK(the default region = Peter)?

S
Skimen 03.06.20

Besson pirates do not plow over the network: because when entering the game every time a new version is written. I am going to a LAN, having all of the above steps (original date+miniobraz+rotstop) you can play online. But in an Internet does not work. I can't create an account... although I don't really care that I can't play on official server :) I like the game, not the server :) And that, on the server Kaie other people play or what? Same :) How much does Peter not say, I'm from ORENBURGA :) we have license Battle 2 400r., addon 750.

B
Besson 03.06.20

No vrotkampot currently 2400. I beam pirates with minobraza on Hamachi using d=))

S
Skimen 03.06.20

Besson no! you don't understand! Battle for middle-earth II - 400rub :)