3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
CnC3.cc 03.06.20 08:48 pm

The Rise of The Witch-king is the first add-on to LOTR 2 (The Lord of the Rings: The Battle for Middle-earth 2)

Well, nobody nafludit in another topic, I decided to create a separate. What is the focus? Hmm...

This topic is dedicated to the addition to The Battle for Middle-earth 2, which describes The Rise of The Witch-king

Details about the project will follow in a few days
157 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sauron Great 03.06.20

What is the strategy for the hobbit? Already reply to such a stupid disgusting!!!

L
Lion47 03.06.20

You define, the hobbit, or silymarin. And I feel you just didn't read it, but more, just say so. So silly until you look. If you still read, you know that power-is not nearly every era Packed with battles, in the hobbit took place the historic battle of the five armies. And most importantly, role in the game based on Tolkien's playing time and the place, not the accuracy of the events that proved the already released two parts (otherwise campaign for evil would always progressnow)

S
Sauron Great 03.06.20

If only I knew of a book as bad as you-I'd endorsed the idea of creating games for Silmarilion.
There is already one bright little head like you offered to create a mod on the book by Perumov...

I
Isildur 03.06.20

Damn Perumov is one thing and Silmarilion and the Hobbit is more!For it is quite possible to make a game!(the campaign anyway)

L
Lion47 03.06.20

2SG is a fashion forum is this - lbdey roll? You don't know me, so why khrenovskaya talking about? Moreover, it is actually irrelevant to the essence of what I mean. Interpret consistently: the game does not require step-by-step development of the book, most of cannot represent participants of events, characters, peoples. The events themselves are only the background of the game, which gives us the opportunity to dream on a given topic, come up with a battle, which is fiction, but could be units which are fiction, but could be. Have to neglect some terms, but to make a playable thing (it's not my idea, and the developers, that's them trolls under the sun, graze). I hope you understand what I mean.

S
Sauron Great 03.06.20

Lion47
It would be surprising if I didn'T understand what you mean,but here patched should be different! We are right now with Amandala just want to create a company from the battle of thelast Alliance" and to melting of the ring...

L
Lion47 03.06.20

Here here, approach others, but why should you imagine one approach, I can submit the other, although this does not mean that there MUST be one or the other, I just develop this theme

S
Sauron Great 03.06.20

Very nice of you!
Interesting race Angmar - in company mode or in all modes?

I
Isildur 03.06.20

Would a campaign for Arnor

L
Lion47 03.06.20

It would be nice if there was edakii mode historical battles (such as in Rometw), i.e. the plot of the ligaments between battles, there is only individual Shatki with their initial conditions of the parties (which were books). That's where silmarilion would ironicirony.

I
Isildur 03.06.20

On http://www.gamespot.com/pc/strategy/battleformiddleearth2witchking/screenindex.html there are new skins from the game! Is it me or the Arnor buildings are exactly the same as those of Gondor?

S
Sauron Great 03.06.20

Watched the video,I can say that very much!!!
From vitha magic that is necessary! Pathetic little people, arnory going to pay.

I
Isildur 03.06.20

1.) Each of the 6 races will be available to new units

2.) Available new race for multiplayer and single - Angmar
2.1.) Available units:
- Thrall Master - helpers WK can summon some troops right into the heat of battle.
- Sorcerer - the new class in the game, warlock, mage now. Abili - freeze enemies, eating the souls of his allies to otkrut new skills, abilities (eating orcs and trolls to recover HP)
- Dark Dunedain - Dundancy, pereshedshie on the side of the darkness
- Wainriders - some semblance of Wargs
- Siedge weapon - catapult
- Trolls - a new class of trolls
2.2.) Heroes: Witch-king
2.3.) The familiar
- Shade of the Wolf effect is called as the Balrog
2.4.) Angmar will be similar to the Dwarves: strong, but slow. Possible correlation of units Thrall Masters and Sorcerers

L
Lord Y.G 03.06.20

Wow, that's great if everything written will be!

L
Lord Y.G 03.06.20

Just some ordinary-looking DVD cover.I like the snippets of the battles.

S
Sauron Great 03.06.20

Cover is just super!
Lord Y. G
You proved once again his levity.
What's the name of the addon?
Who is the main character of the company? Who is the leader of a new race?!!-- Witch-king!!! therefore, the cover should be him,not a thread of Troll or snow wolf)

L
Lord Y.G 03.06.20

What do you mean calling me frivolous (please justify).
And there is nothing new to me you write a cover unattractive because:
1.Which King is sitting on some crap, or a horse or even a couple.
2.Moronic perspective. From the bottom up, to make it more evil and powerful.
3.The background sucks, he che in the Park whether that's hanging out.

M
Max217 03.06.20

Yes, cover is good.

Lord Y. G, Witch-king sits on something, as on a winged creature.

S
Sauron Great 03.06.20

Usually,when people smear things done by professionals,either out of envy,because of its bad taste or just nature-all the crap indiscriminately! I answered your question?

L
Lion47 03.06.20

I cover the toga is not very colorful. Not bad, but normal, ordinary, uncomplicated. Well, Yes, who is the main character of the company?, it will draw, but odd is not chuvstvuetsa greatness, the name of the Rise of the King-Sorcerer, so where is the prosperity? We presented the normal appearance, latersee the eye 2 part of the game.
And the fact that she made prof-mi so et doesn't mean anything because the person can well and accurately draw, but in no way is an artist. To see it is necessary not hands, and soul. Of course, maybe I'm biased ardent fan, but that IMHO.