3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
CnC3.cc 03.06.20 08:48 pm

The Rise of The Witch-king is the first add-on to LOTR 2 (The Lord of the Rings: The Battle for Middle-earth 2)

Well, nobody nafludit in another topic, I decided to create a separate. What is the focus? Hmm...

This topic is dedicated to the addition to The Battle for Middle-earth 2, which describes The Rise of The Witch-king

Details about the project will follow in a few days
157 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sauron Great 03.06.20

PlayGround.ru

S
Simeon-1 03.06.20

Fotozhopa the way amandil check Ah I those link to the models gave

A
Amandil 03.06.20

ACE didn't see anything,throw on soap

S
Simeon-1 03.06.20

a cha what is soap?

I
Isildur 03.06.20

Put somebody new skrinshoty from the addon!!!!!!!

R
RALF_SSSR 03.06.20

go to the official site here to get there! By the way I already downloaded the video! And I do not regret that for a long time of waiting (when this fucking modem downloaded with a speed of 5.0 kb/s). Yes, here they are crooks not able before, especially for Russia to release. By the way who does not know the demo version is?
You can congratulate me today here in 30 minutes I'm buying a ADSL 2+ so I have a holiday today!

I
Isildur 03.06.20

5.0 kb/s!? )))))

S
Sauron Great 03.06.20

Lol,this video is the second week there!PlayGround.ru

R
RALF_SSSR 03.06.20

THANK you

R
RALF_SSSR 03.06.20

People if anyone knows where I can download the demo version (if any).
PS:Damn, I taschyus from this toy.(there were preuvelicheniya)

5ehtiP 03.06.20

I understand the add-on already out?

R
RALF_SSSR 03.06.20

no but will be released on November 28

D
Dr.Love 03.06.20

I have got a question.Localized the game will be?

5ehtiP 03.06.20

Like now he's out? Who played?

S
Shakjamuni 03.06.20

I really never played, want to hear the opinion of people, for most there is no possibility pogamat as it should. Kind of like the game came out 3 days ago, and here deafly as in the tank...well and the forum too... And the screenshots were nice laid out and everyone is silent, Bud black, Bud, the game failed miserably...(((

A
Amandil 03.06.20

We have! is.I Sedna bought.Later pogamayu and obskaja their impressions.

The truth is there is only the image of the license disc on sale,and she litsuha Softklab will be likely in January-February.

R
RALF_SSSR 03.06.20

Game molst G...

s
ssar 03.06.20

I recently purchased The Battle for Middle-earth (tm) II-Under the banner of the King-magician™.But the version kind of broken,it is better to wait for localization or license,because it is on the network and play failed version of the game strange.And characters added only for dwarves,Mordor and Isengard,though it was promised and people to add...there are New units at all,but it's a shame that the humans,dwarves and elves these here newcomers(strong enough)you can only build 3 unit.For example in humans it is the riders of Dol Amroth ,so they have good ability,like the hero of king théoden.but it opens only after pumping the respective units to 7!!! level.And it's not so easy,and if you lose this unit,you will build a new 1 level.In short, we must save these here are very expensive(1500) units...

B
Besson 03.06.20

People!I understand to put this addon on top of the original.So you can put on the pirates litsenzionniy addon or not?And will this game licensed?

L
L1ghtOne 03.06.20

Go here