3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
CnC3.cc 03.06.20 08:48 pm

The Rise of The Witch-king is the first add-on to LOTR 2 (The Lord of the Rings: The Battle for Middle-earth 2)

Well, nobody nafludit in another topic, I decided to create a separate. What is the focus? Hmm...

This topic is dedicated to the addition to The Battle for Middle-earth 2, which describes The Rise of The Witch-king

Details about the project will follow in a few days
157 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lord Y.G 03.06.20

Max217, and th you there winged creature spotted?
Sauron the Great, you're a shitty justified, I personally clearly sketched che I do not like.

Anyway this war began you Sauron the Great, there is nothing the glory of throwing all kinds.

M
Max217 03.06.20

Yes, see, she's in the film narisovana, and the horse as I know no scales:)

S
Sauron Great 03.06.20

Thank you at least there is one sane person - Max217!
Lord Y. G
You're a Martian or from another star?
Where did you see scaly horses!? What kind of look you give Angarskogo the king?
You're wrong,because being add-on,that's exactly what he looked like) Razvechto to portray him subject to spells? I agree with that.....

A
Amandil 03.06.20

I think if the addon is decent,I'm getting it I spend precious time on its passage and even make a mod to add Arnor and other that basarabi current campaign plan to shove.

By the way,Kady and all it will do?We have Kady is even used in the original at exorbitant prices?

S
Sauron Great 03.06.20

As far as I know,the addon will be released in late November...

[
[V_M]_AmonRa 03.06.20

Again, 700 will cost?

K
Krafty 03.06.20

This addon, addition, are more likely to sell as add-ons to the Sims, for the price of 499 rubles.

C
Celeborn 03.06.20

Yeah, considering that he лотр2 right now is 399 rubles)))

S
Sauron Great 03.06.20

Where did you see these prices?!!

K
Krafty 03.06.20

Celeborn
It will not always be as cost will soon return to the old price, though the devil knows it

N
NICKNAMETO 03.06.20

Che is the King of the Nazgul was not in BFME II ???))) Was) Could fly the Nazgul to ride a horse. Generally I do not understand why the King of the Nazgul is a new business unit...

C
Celeborn 03.06.20

Sauron the Great - the network of shops of the UNION (the game I current where to buy)
NICKNAMETO - king of the Nazgul ride horses could NOT in the normal BFME 2

R
RALF_SSSR 03.06.20

The people who write to Krasnodar

R
RALF_SSSR 03.06.20

YEAH. THE GAME LOOKS VOSCHE AFIGENA. DAMN WAITING IS NOT DOZHDUS.
I HAVE A SERIOUS SUGGESTION: GATHER A TEAM OF PROGRAMMERS (I'M A PROGRAMMER) AND JUST A GROUP OF MODDERS. AND CREATE A NEW ADD-ON GOOD OLD-FASHIONED WAY. DABAVLJAET US BELOVED STATE OF ROHAN. CASES OF THE BATTLE MUCH MASTANE. WELL, THE CARD WIDER SO YOU HAD THE OPPORTUNITY TO CONDUCT JOINT NAVAL BATTLE(THE VOICE IN THE GAME IN A FUNNY TRANSLATED GOBLIN, OF COURSE). WELL, THEN ALL QUESTIONS AND SUGGESTIONS PLEASE OTPRAVLYAT TO ASYA 445637880 OR DISCUSSED HERE. I am KNOWN AS -=SSSR=- or AGRANOM. waiting to hear back on my offer !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!FOR MOTHER RUSSIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

S
Sauron Great 03.06.20

In Goblin sucks!!!

R
RALF_SSSR 03.06.20

do you support my idea? about the New add-one ? And the Goblin?

A
Amandil 03.06.20

well Troll,if you prefer : )

and you thought our idany you,that in this case (ofigennye card wider, bigger battles and other and other) half of the players do this addon will not be able to supply purely technical reasons : (

R
RALF_SSSR 03.06.20

Amandil:
what are the reasons? hands grow from.... or not enough brains. On soap send, or right here. che modders and programmers a little. And release as the firms FARGUS we Must find a comrade who will all assemble and stand for inspection. on the subject of the forum. (my God how hard madumati lishny)

M
Morlah 03.06.20

RALF_SSSR the idea you suggested is good, but later, in the summer it was necessary, and Shas, all who are busy in College, someone at work... Not a team of individual experts you soberish. And one in the field – not a warrior.

By the way – I from Krasnodar.

R
RALF_SSSR 03.06.20

I'm not one to be seen. you're officially the servo burst? if so, under what nickname?