3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
CnC3.cc 03.06.20 08:48 pm

The Rise of The Witch-king is the first add-on to LOTR 2 (The Lord of the Rings: The Battle for Middle-earth 2)

Well, nobody nafludit in another topic, I decided to create a separate. What is the focus? Hmm...

This topic is dedicated to the addition to The Battle for Middle-earth 2, which describes The Rise of The Witch-king

Details about the project will follow in a few days
157 Comments
Sort by:
I
Ignacius Malfoy 03.06.20

For ssar

Th soar have no Isengard new heroes

And now about the game itself:
I played until only two races, and the campaign for the Witcher started. Race Angmar: so to speak the reverse side Godora they even dark Rangers is that the Rangers of Gondor, and they have... Wait more I will not say anything, not interesting. And now about my favorite race of Isengard in it, little has changed, there are two types of new troops:
1. Varga: Varga no easy riders (though howl they have) is much weaker than the Warg riders.
2. Uruk – punitive: Thing, few of us were Berserkers, the squad of three urokov in scary masks and curved swords, chop the cabbage very many units. The advantages of the detachment: the incredible power and tough armor. Lotions, impenetrable protection – resistance against cavalry and rage + 250% more damage (!!!) (takes away health), the possibility of leveling up to level ten, rapid restoration of health. CONS squad: you can only Build three of punitive detachment, after the murder of one of urokov in the squad he never recovered whether the other members of the squad though the tenth grade, all sorts of things like auras from heroes and spoiled land are not for them.

And all the fans of this race mines has not lost its power, and was similar, one mine, one a fortress, plus another catch something. And mines can blow up without any assistance, leads to a mine make a lotion and it blows itself after 20 seconds.

n
nPower 03.06.20

Where the English version to swing???

H
Homyak-Dzheday 03.06.20

And yet,this addon requires that you have installed the original game or not? Does it make sense to order litsenzionniy Rise of The Witch King from Softklab when you pirate the original?

l
loooooooooool 03.06.20

I think Yes
If th asks me for the original files

I
Ignacius Malfoy 03.06.20

Wow I have the same box :)

n
nPower 03.06.20

Where can I download English version ??????

I
Ignacius Malfoy 03.06.20

For Hamster Jedi

No, Lope icons under your nickname 0_0

D
DeathHammer 03.06.20

Hello!!!!!

D
DeathHammer 03.06.20

Anyone have maps for BFME2 - throw, pliz, me [email protected] ATO the old card is already painfully boring. I would like to fuck with large maps, there is a 5x5 or 6x6 and more (by the way, not seen).

S
Skimen 03.06.20

Yes, about the game this addon did not work: when sunset always gives a different version: that 0,35678, then 0,18329, etc. Although the copy of the license... it's weird. Who faced?

5ehtiP 03.06.20

Pirates are great! Released double-sided DVD. On one side the pirate LOTR BFME II, and on the other Sparta license from Softklab The Rise of The Witch-King. All be fine. Play license Under the banner of the King-magician™

S
Skimen 03.06.20

Yes here is how time with this double-sided DVDs on the grid-and not playing! Single mission works, but this is not the main thing in this game :) I Repeat the question: has if the problem is solved?

F
FANmu 03.06.20

comrades,and che did not do that for LAN play Mona was???

l
loooooooooool 03.06.20

I DIN mesh with poltysyachi people

l
loooooooooool 03.06.20

buy litsuhi and everything goes okay!!! costs only 499 rubles,and the game is cool,buy and join a clan!!!

F
FANmu 03.06.20

I bought the CE license,and you can make it without DM was???

l
loooooooooool 03.06.20

Probably not,if you bought a license you can join to my clan if you play normally you

5ehtiP 03.06.20

Somebody give me a registry file for The Rise of The Witch-king.

l
loooooooooool 03.06.20

lol

F
FANmu 03.06.20

how to join tell me