3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MudrichenkO 04.06.20 03:41 pm

How many of us? (Escape from Tarkov)

Hi all wanted to know how many people got on the alpha, and who bought the game for 4999 rubles? Let's go alpha together
118 Comments
Sort by:
d
deIIis 04.06.20

Something expensive

M
MudrichenkO 04.06.20

deIIis
Yes, there is a lot of features give guaranteed access to alpha and beta + season pass + many things in the game, well there is a version for 1600

omgWTFxD
The game is very good, and I will ask without insults

I
Ilya233 04.06.20

It costs 5K? Hmm...

S
Stormtroopir 04.06.20

MudrichenkO
to say that the game is very good pointless game even there

w
winni madison 04.06.20

MudrichenkO
And it's not an insult it's true))

M
MudrichenkO 04.06.20

Stormtroopir
Well, those who watched alpha and information for the game you know that it will be better than super contra and other shooters

M
MudrichenkO 04.06.20

winni madison
Your truth, leave with him

w
winni madison 04.06.20

omgWTFxD
Over the five Grand can be something I love to take

w
winni madison 04.06.20

MudrichenkO
Well then the truth hurts?))))

M
MudrichenkO 04.06.20

winni madison
I can afford to buy 10 games for 5 kasara to take

S
Stormtroopir 04.06.20

MudrichenkO
compare konta e-sports shooter, but tarkov is the type of Armagh, only with graphics and the best visualization of the arms , but the full game even there only stub as Daisy and the other slag in early access, there's only 1 difference is 5000 rubles per stub

M
MudrichenkO 04.06.20

Stormtroopir
Disagreement

w
winni madison 04.06.20

MudrichenkO are You saying I can't afford?

S
Stormtroopir 04.06.20

MudrichenkO
your right, but the fact is, the game is still there, and they have many months pulled from an alpha?

w
winni madison 04.06.20

Stormtroopir
Yes, it's bad

M
MudrichenkO 04.06.20

Stormtroopir
Alpha began the first wave is already playing

S
Stormtroopir 04.06.20

winni madison
not the fact, but the developers of browser shooter gave too many promises about the game, and can fail miserably from the expectations of players, how many times has that happened

M
MudrichenkO 04.06.20

Stormtroopir
Many, I understand, today I go see, to help find bugs

S
StarDNikolaevich 04.06.20

MudrichenkO
MudrichenkO wrote:
a lot of features give guaranteed access to alpha and beta + season pass + many things in the game
What features are you talking about? Access to the alpha/beta testing you say? If the early alpha/beta testing was held in order to Polish the game and make it better for the players, now the point of all these tests is simply not, in any case adequate for the players - because we get the same zabagovanny and unoptimized product prior to testing. With regards to developers, for them it is just another way to make money on people like you,not more.

MudrichenkO wrote:
The game is very good
Where did you see the game? Show it to me! Alpha/beta is not a game. Yes, even will tell, most games after the release of games that the language does not turn called.

MudrichenkO
MudrichenkO wrote:
Well, those who watched alpha and information for the game you know that it will be better than super contra and other shooters
The key word in this phrase, be. Yet it is just promises, and it is unknown whether they ever made.

Stormtroopir
Stormtroopir wrote:
developers browser shooter gave too many promises about the game
Something tells me that exactly repeated the story of the game Survarium - a lot of promises, but in reality... actually you know what.

B
Borovik-rus 04.06.20

Yeah analogues such as EFT - a lot. I mean, there were problems with the launch, the transfer release date and more.
The same STALKER 5 years sawed prior to release. Survarium is still in beta for several years. Dayz for several years in beta with lots of bugs.
And then a year has passed.
It is still early to draw any conclusions about the game. On account of the promises of the developers - so so everyone. Not to disappoint, and strive to make the promise...the Main thing here is to be patient.
Price of 5000 rubles is perhaps overstated. Because ardent fans, it would be better to buy the collector's edition on DVD. It is true there is not dostupna to the alpha and beta tests...in General, someone like that...