3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MudrichenkO 04.06.20 03:41 pm

How many of us? (Escape from Tarkov)

Hi all wanted to know how many people got on the alpha, and who bought the game for 4999 rubles? Let's go alpha together
118 Comments
Sort by:
E
EvgenyDMT 04.06.20

MikuHadsune wrote:
It is a pity that their fleecing.
That's it,then we wonder why we have such disregard,and I also want respect for myself...

C
Comment 04.06.20

MikuHadsune
Oooo I see) You again can not get enough? The defender of the poor and unfortunate the seeker truth, the patron Saint of haters) to start all over again? Or for the ins pursued, as you like it?))
All this talk about 5 thousand in favor of the blind is inadequate and useless haters! And all this is reminiscent of a flock: one sheep somewhere blurted out crap, and others are repeated like a mantra! The more haters you get caught nothing, except the price, hence the adequacy of your under the big question. At least have the decency to read of the forum about the product you are trying so actively zasr*t! And there all is clear - the lower threshold of the game is 1600. Emphasize it! Not 5 thousand,and 1600!!! Feel the difference?
Second. You're not buying the alpha, it is an invention of some kind of imbecile. You do pre-order!!! And for 1600 RUB the pre-order, and over 5 thousand pre-orders! Alpha the amount by which the maximum pack! Moreover, you can even not to participate in it! A personal matter. But the content pack is different, and hence the price!!! Therefore, 5 thousand is not an alpha, you're, demented, trying to prove, and a full set of games with buns and all future DLS (who knows what will be; and is known to all who can read). Now you do not buy the game, its not yet, it's in development, you buy the pre-order. And buy or not (and how) is everyone's business. And your remarks on the fact that there is no point in other packs - nonsense clean water: it is necessary to have an opinion,not to take thought of the streamers ;)) And it is laughable: in Tarcowie, then, for max Pak 5,000 thousand expensive, and in any game from steam is the norm and no hype. It's just on the battles that you mention. About her favorite now.
Your comparison with the battles do not go into any framework. What are you talking about, girl? Cheap Pak is worth 2 thousand Full pack battle is 6 thousand or Six thousand!!!! Something that makes you snot and foam at the mouth, it is too expensive! Everything is understood: and that's where the buns are all DLS, etc. etc. And then just the reasoning that the company nonam, so it's all a setup, a hoax, expensive. I still do not talk about your bestial mention about the Russian who gather its. What kind of insanity? Wake up already! Stop living in your children's distorted world, Scam and injustice is everywhere;) Even someone earlier mentioned the game where the Scam was on the face...
And at the end. I have already said, but again. The opinion of the one who did not play, I do not wonder!! Verbiage and cry unable to each other. And don't you appreciate the fact that you even never seen or tried it personally!!!

M
MikuHadsune 04.06.20

Comment
a complete set of games i.e. others will get the stub? Cool marketing... th. In the same бф1 or TF2 I can buy a basic pack and almost everything that is in the Deluxe to on their own. And there are already about caches out of old is gone. It turns sobolevskij 5K and inventory will be greater and maybe even some unbalanced splash give. find me at least one game from steam where max pack worth 5K or more. Besides, the incentive is sales, as in the origin. Full pack battles it is worth 4K and not 6. Learn how to catch sales. Besides the battles much more quality and volume, in contrast to 10 locations/dumps in this game (by the way while only 3). Just nonam campaigns, nothing prevents to throw people. As with the NMS. They are not making plans in the long term, in contrast to those of a Dyson or respawn. Which support your product and trying to make a name.
You may think your opinion is someone here interested... Wake up, then no one's opinion is unnecessary. People just speak out.
And Yes, fanboydom you are clearly unwell.

S
Sovereign 04.06.20

Comment
Is it me, or are you really repulsed?! - you say that dick understand from whom the product, and no matter alpha andor the pre - order is lucuu the fur fly, and in response to you're all haters, whine, do not play on your opinion FSUs - Yes please, don't want don't read the same fucking EA with their MEA - fucking pre-order is cheaper, but in the CIS in half cheaper (see prices there and the prices here)........and finally, well, since we are rogue, and complain, then be smart - buy a shit game for 1.5 K for 5 and above - we are not going against, not a drop!

C
Comment 04.06.20

MikuHadsune
Just to emphasize about the stim, and you know I love you (I love you all to distort). Steam I gave the example. The exact same battle from the origin, for example. It was a comparison.
Now, in order. Your pathetic attempt to convince me that you are in theme failed. Watch a few streams, read before you answer me a couple of pages of information ( even without FAQ) - not to be knowledge. First, discounts are everywhere) so, no need to flaunt the obvious things. But something I don't remember that in the battle for pre-order was discounted (and in Tarcowie was and even now is). So, if you compare then compare fairly and adequately. And then, like you see here, not here. This is the price concerned.
MikuHadsune wrote:
a complete set of games i.e. others will get the stub? Cool marketing... th. In the same бф1 or TF2 I can buy a basic pack and almost everything that is in the Deluxe to on their own. And there are already about caches out of old is gone. It turns sobolevskij 5K and inventory will be greater and maybe even some unbalanced splash give.
Key in your reasoning as well, and in all your statements, the word can. You don't know, have not tried, but trying to prove something! Therefore, we treat you to a bunch of haters who important empty hype..well, read and learn better and then you'd know what you're wrong)
MikuHadsune wrote:
Just nonam campaigns, nothing prevents to throw people. As with the NMS. They are not making plans in the long term, in contrast to those of a Dyson or respawn. Which support your product and trying to make a name.
Maybe if...a Conversation about anything!! Maybe a meteorite will arrive? Maybe tomorrow you will win a million? What is all this? Each decides whom to believe (and why), and who does not. To decide for all is not necessary. And how not to read you, know-it-all that in eyes did not see...and just Laugh)
MikuHadsune wrote:
You may think your opinion is someone here interested... Wake up, then no one's opinion is unnecessary. People just speak out.
Speak? Or are nonsense, which they themselves invented? Like, different things, no? So I just pointed out certain people (you too), that before something to say, it would be nice to understand/learn! No more, no less!
MikuHadsune wrote:
And Yes, fanboydom you are clearly unwell.
Better than being a hater, who ridicule all that he religion to evaluate/learn adequately.

C
Comment 04.06.20

Sovеreign
With the words be careful! It's about beginning...
Sovеreign wrote:
you talking about that dick understand from whom the product, and no matter alpha andor the pre - order is lucuu of bucova first, we live in the 21st century. It is not difficult to find out what the company. So, what are you talking about? And on the office website a lot of information about this!!! But why would you want to read, right? You know that they no) secondly, I'm talking about and said that you only cry about the price instead to understand the issue and find out what the prices really are..and you are not forced to buy!!! And say so, as if all of you persuade, and even at full price)) If in doubt, wait for the open beta, finally release and decide for yourself..What's the problem? That is the question, not shouting on the forum what I don't know.
Sovеreign wrote:
and in response to you're all haters, whine, do not play on your opinion FSUs -
Do not confuse the opinion of someone who tried and may have something to say and opinion someone who did not even understand the issue and have not tried it (being a hater). And opinion and being a hater - not compatible!! Prefer to have a dialogue with someone who knows what he says, not saliva from his hollow rhetoric.
Sovеreign wrote:
Yes please, don't want don't read the same fucking EA with their MEA - fucking pre-order is cheaper, but in the CIS in half cheaper (see prices there and the prices here)........and finally, well, since we are rogue, and complain, then be smart - buy a shit game for 1.5 K for 5 and above - we are not going against, not a drop!
About it and speech! No need to argue (especially when you don't know about) for all: who is that expensive and how much it's worth buying or not. Let everyone decide for himself.

M
MikuHadsune 04.06.20

Comment
Battles are much more voluminous than your Turks. To begin with, then in battle the graphics are better (although care is only Grafotec... ), but wait, after about Turks fanboi also shouted that where the graph is steep, can be good, but the game design there is clearly bad, and some garbage Yes the factories of the scoop. By the way we never showed... weird, pochemuzh I and sure. Ego and no... there is only a plant, Yes a dump.
The key word is *can* not only in my reasoning, but in your it may be because even you don't know what came into our head developers tomorrow and what they would change in the game.
I Express an opinion and not decide for everyone. Opinion is a subjective point of view, your opinion is that way too.
I know enough about the game and about this sharash Cantor: what would make the conclusions. Don't like my opinion? well, I'm sorry, I always say everything straight.
And where did you see that I'm ripping just? In my opinion, I always put emphasis on something, not just write *the Game G because I said so*
Ie something to say about the game: I have to fork out 5K to kick in Bethke? Seriously? Ie my experience in games, knowledge about this sharash office, monitoring the game and its progress is not enough to make a conclusion? OK, I understand you. Apparently you need to try something to understand, I don't want that.
PS about the price. Bethke in battle and divisions gave to drive everything, and then if you please to fork out 5 Grand. Already this policy is outrageous.
P. S. S. We are not told *in no case do not buy the game* we have just expressed my opinion that you are very hurt, and because our opinion so much you were so hot as not very flattering: we can make a conclusion about your fanboism.

Z
ZONE93 04.06.20

R_D_V
you won't believe, but it is full of idiots. If they were few in number, the gaming industry wouldn't resort to this.

S
Sovereign 04.06.20

Comment
That's interesting, I have one the impression that MikuHadsune gives reasonable answers, expressed as a whole, and from this you have bombs that you have to somehow justify their absurdity............and that's not even necessary to deny:
Comment posted by:
and then I know you...
Comment posted by:
And then, I love you...
Comment posted by:
And how not to read you, nerdy things...
cool, huh?!
Comment posted by:
Better than being a hater, who ridicule all that he religion to evaluate/learn adequately.
you know, this trick works both ways)) and it doesn't matter a hater or not..... a-it is not visible, huh?!
Comment posted by:
Do not confuse the opinion of someone who tried and may have something to say and opinion someone who did not even understand the issue and have not tried it (being a hater)
That's funny, you're our rulers remind the Russian - you have that opinion, and we-the slaves - so some shit .......... you know everything, and so someone who and you what exactly to Express an opinion, nor the fact that some poor mob! ............. And Yes, by the way!
Hayter (an enemy, a foe, a troublemaker, hater) (from the English. hate — hate) is the one who finds fault with every little thing, even if done well. Haters condemn any work which they had no taste, also in the absence of arguments and evidence (or lack of education and brain), can lead to aggressive actions in relation to the author, not any of them work (threats, obscenities, physical violence, etc.) are Often illiterate, uneducated.
Haters should not be confused with the critics who say that they don't like, adequately and carefully describing the shortcomings.

Comment posted by:
...you only cry about the price instead to understand the issue and find out what the prices really are..and you are not forced to buy!
You're right - to buy, not forced, but there is this little thing called marketing, and even if you're not well - versed in business financial and marketing strategy, I think terms like wiring, and therein must be clear - as already mentioned imbalance (caches for 5K and 1.6 K)..... and here's an alpha to boot and a whole bunch of shit sprinkled with honey, and now you are sitting and thinking: Well the game is like the rules, why not take all at once, and that there are many pros... but here's the thing, if anyone remembers there was such a product, called the EVOLVE, with full 4K rubles, it was released February 10, 2015, but now she's Free to Play(7 July 2016, to be exact), because fuck nobody gave up, but first the pre-orders were, and postrelease sale heaps.......and all the nuance in that and placed that money to spend when and where, always there, but the return, et is another question......here you correctly wrote - don'T buy if you don't like....wait for the release... etc - And we here about what speak?!

C
Comment 04.06.20

Since when is the amount of games and graphics (where better graphics is a moot point, but it will not) determines the price? Again, Madam, you shall not go there. So will not go once again into the pricing, because you go back to my blue speak the chair. So I will point out that for us buyers the first important impression which we receive from product! Tarkov and gives emotions a lot more than the exact same battle (which, by the way, I also love). And here is everyone can decide cost/worth my money or not! But to justify the price tag in one game and to find fault with the same (even cheaper) in the other - up the perversion. Double standards? Biased? Well, not like you (your right), pass away, don't buy, nobody forces. But what is there to whine about prices, etc., I don't understand.
About your reasoning what is and what is not in the game....if you don't know/don't understand what an alpha, it's not my problem and explain no desire! I only emphasize what I have already said that the game is in development. And who told you that all must be right, and even in alpha??? No one promised that the alpha test will be all the locations and all the mechanics!! Alpha for testing, and the rest of the filling by the decision of the developers. You in the open beta battles all the levels rolling out? Or will say again that in the battle to roll out to test a couple of locations the norm, and in tarcowie not? Understand the absurdity of their reasoning?
MikuHadsune wrote:
I Express an opinion and not decide for everyone. Opinion is a subjective point of view, your opinion is that way too.
Yes? It's more like a complex game where you say that the game is expensive, but still almost the only price of 5? I just pointed out that the lower limit of 1600 rubles,and you tell me about your opinion. What? Why? Why?
MikuHadsune wrote:
The key word is *can* not only in my reasoning, but in your it may be because even you don't know what came into our head developers tomorrow and what they would change in the game.
Key because you don't know what is the product in the real world and building their, as you put it, opinion (although it is empty hype) on speculation and the stories of others! And I unlike you and your kind, I know whereof I speak! But here is another question: we have the dispute was about price and content, and already puts you in continuation of our previous conversation..))
MikuHadsune wrote:
And where did you see that I'm ripping just? In my opinion, I always put emphasis on something, not just write *the Game G because I said so*
Ie something to say about the game: I have to fork out 5K to kick in Bethke? Seriously? Ie my experience in games, knowledge about this sharash office, monitoring the game and its progress is not enough to make a conclusion? OK, I understand you. Apparently you need to try something to understand, I don't want that.
And what is it called when you yell that the game is expensive and is only 5 K, and my fair comment that no one is forced to throw and the price is different, depending on the package, you immediately start screaming that the game is g...., the company nobody, ripped off their etc Say that everything about the game already know, although the basic things point wrong. For example, about the imbalance, caches, etc. won't go into details, too long, but it's obvious you are not in the subject. And all because you did not follow the project and have little idea...But the rating is already set, though the game yet, it's in development!!!
About your experience - it's all finish!! What are you talking about? How to build an objective assessment like that? What kind of snobbery? It is not called to assess,and to assume. What is fundamentally different! But to spend money or not is purely your opinion. As I wrote, no one is forcing! But this does not mean that others have to indicate what and how much to buy! Why go and whine on the forums that expensive, but oblivious, there are cheap options packs.
MikuHadsune wrote:
PS about the price. Bethke in battle and divisions gave to drive everything, and then if you please to fork out 5 Grand. Already this policy is outrageous.
Are you talking about? We are with you before on this subject, said (now and then)!!! Memory is short??? First. 5 oblique are you buying pre-order, but not alpha (this is the bonus which is not mandatory), you also buy all future DLS and ATS of this pack! What are the issues? Second. The open beta will be, so it will be a chance try to those who want.
That's about it and say that you lot come up with, and then offended...
MikuHadsune wrote:
P. S. S. We are not told *in no case do not buy the game* we have just expressed my opinion that you are very hurt, and because our opinion so much you were so hot as not very flattering: we can make a conclusion about your fanboism.
First, again showing their ignorance (I don't know and say!).. In alpha you can participate with less expensive packs (except the cheapest), if you get a chance!! Enough of the site to come, but what's the point, right? You all know already) secondly, I'm not saying that necessarily buy the game)) This project is not for everyone. Hardcore and everything. This game is more designed for an adult audience and fans of the cold/bitly there will always to burn and it will be difficult. But the emotions in tarcowie much higher! And so, the dispute was the price and not understanding you and the other fellow how much is the future (stress) of the game and what is necessary to give(is that all?) 5 thousand
At the end we have what I say and you perceive quite differently. In order not to breed (as in that time) the flood, I propose to end. Wait for beta, I'll try and we can discuss..And then, it will be yours truly, honest opinion! I wonder if our opinions in the end are the same)) Well and if not, to each his own))

C
Comment 04.06.20

Sovеreign
Sovеreign wrote:
That's interesting, I have one the impression that MikuHadsune gives reasonable answers, expressed as a whole, and from this you have bombs that you have to somehow justify their absurdity............and that's not even necessary to deny:
Comment wrote:....
Here you don't know everything,and already speculation building)) If it was not clear in our conversation, we, so to speak, already somewhat familiar with it)
Sovеreign wrote:
That's funny, you're our rulers remind the Russian - you have that opinion, and we-the slaves - so some shit .......... you know everything, and so someone who and you what exactly to Express an opinion, nor the fact that some poor mob! ............. And Yes, by the way!
Well, Holy smoke) Wake up!!! You surprise me! I pointed out only that the game is not only 5 thousand and not only for alpha, and explained that there is a price below. Also explained is there that the game is in development, etc....And no money you do not require to buy, and not makes! So why resort to cry the valueon, not even knowing that 5 thousand is the maximum pack at the maximum price!
Sovеreign wrote:
Hayter (an enemy, a foe, a troublemaker, hater) (from the English. hate — hate) is the one who finds fault with every little thing, even if done well. Haters condemn any work which they had no taste, also in the absence of arguments and evidence (or lack of education and brain), can lead to aggressive actions in relation to the author, not any of them work (threats, obscenities, physical violence, etc.) are Often illiterate, uneducated.
Haters should not be confused with the critics who say that they don't like, adequately and carefully describing the shortcomings.
I'm glad you know who a hater, but a little corrected. Critic - one who has tried and knows what he's talking about! Hayter - or shows obviously negative/inappropriate attitude to something or to build their own opinion about something that even has no idea, based on false information and the opinions of others. The distinction, I think, is clear. The man who tried, but scolds - by definition a hater because he can't objectively assess what he scolds. He can only make guesses, assumptions. But the critic - the one who tried and could Express their opinion, based on the data it received. This is a fundamental difference! In this case, it is necessary either to assume (if you don't know what to say) and then you will not question, or answer for their approval. That's all.
Sovеreign wrote:
You're right - to buy, not forced, but there is this little thing called marketing, and even if you're not well - versed in business financial and marketing strategy, I think terms like wiring, and therein must be clear - as already mentioned imbalance (caches for 5K and 1.6 K)..... and here's an alpha to boot and a whole bunch of shit sprinkled with honey, and now you are sitting and thinking: Well the game is like the rules, why not take all at once, and that there are many pros... but here's the thing, if anyone remembers there was such a product, called the EVOLVE, with full 4K rubles, it was released February 10, 2015, but now she's Free to Play(7 July 2016, to be exact), because fuck nobody gave up, but first the pre-orders were, and postrelease sale heaps.......and all the nuance in that and placed that money to spend when and where, always there, but the return, et is another question......here you correctly wrote - don'T buy if you don't like....wait for the release... etc - And we here about what speak?!
About to buy/not to buy - absolutely right: everyone decides for himself! About it and said, why cry about the price, if you can just pass by. And if you complain or don't know what you can buy cheaper (just the opportunity I voiced), or is trivial hype. About Golden promise, etc are all true, but so is every man and decides it is worth it or not, he himself is responsible for his actions. And the fool can be anywhere..the world is not perfect, unfortunately. No one is forcing and it's your personal choice, which, however, does not give you the right to tell/to forbid others..For the rest I agree, but there is one thing. Once again, you've built your opinion on the opinions of others (particularly the girl who wrote above), because not watching the game and don't know that there is money to return you can (if the game is released) and what about the imbalance of Madame blurted out not knowing, and that open beta should be where you can try and that 1.6 K and 5 K are different in content. For example, all future DLS are included in the max package, that is the norm for the modern gaming industry. They sell a season pass for the price of the game, if not more, and no one is outraged for some reason) And then you will understand the question and started to beat them...So I also suggest not empty hype to do, and calmly wait for at least beta, release, and easy to solve.
Therefore I propose a pointless argument to stop, and that the holidays have to deal with the mess ;)

S
Sovereign 04.06.20

Comment
Sovеreign wrote:
I've actually happened to be, and not even aware of was about the existence of this game, sorry for the word game ...
At so, for the record......and I say sorted out, not correctly interpreted, etc. (you definitely need in a policy - foldable distort one into the other)
1) I didn't say anywhere I'm damn EXPERT in EFT! ............. 2) The funny thing is, here you are, all the defenders already smoked me together the same prayer
Comment posted by:
1.6 K and 5 K are different in content. For example, all future DLS are included in the max package, that is the norm for the modern gaming industry.
YES, I KNOW........ HERE ALL KNOW ENOUGH TO REPEAT IT FROM TIME TO TIME! EACH NEW TOPIC POST EFT AND THERE WILL ALWAYS BE DEATH POPPING THIS PRAYER!
Comment posted by:
I'm glad you know who a hater, but a little corrected. Critic - one who has tried and knows what he's talking about! Hayter - or shows obviously negative/inappropriate attitude to something or to build their own opinion about something that even has no idea, based on false information and the opinions of others. The distinction, I think, is clear. The man who tried, but scolds - by definition a hater
This is the most fun, I have a whole bunch of thoughts ripe for a second after reading:
1)If I praised the game, although know nothing about it you know the also Hayter (inadequate opinion with lack of information)
2)Not tried, but scolds - here is right, you're not in the government an hour?! - we have the power of this shit, but we criticize it - we have no right, we weren't there, then we are haters, and haters no one listens!
3)Critic - the one who tried and knows what he's talking about! - 0 question, I absolutely agree..... but the trouble is - there is such a thing - critical opinion - the person is not competent in any case\product, criticizing it, providing their views supported by facts and logical conclusions, is what he is?! probably also a hater!
And before you say YES, that is true, but that's a bit wrong... - the right to chose his words more clearly if I want to Express my thoughts.
Sieg Heil everybody!

M
MikuHadsune 04.06.20

Comment
Ie your game for 10h and 1000ч should cost lone? Even so, guess what most will choose?! Not only are emotions which gives the game, but also their number, but the number depends on the duration. Yes, and what emotions turkovi? Craft guns? The chip is only for fanatics, militarists, full drop, so all for masochists. Epica there is no, locations are made not very nice from a design point of view, in the same Stalker is much better all beaten, and ideally need to add a bunch of dynamic and interactive details like in the division.
I'm talking about 5K just because it access betkam. I know about the price of the game. And besides, in the pack for 5K give debalansnyh secure container, and schron 1/3 more than usual. In gold pack division or battle will not give you any particular advantage. Just Sisonke and a couple of skins.
What you want to say developed not Nanami? It can be considered an indie project because even publisher no. Do not compare them with jubilee or EA.
I rate the game comparing with other similar projects, evaluate the gameplay, the ease and realism of it, the atmosphere of the game, the interactivity of the world and its volume, the realism of the environment design. So these are the criteria I assess of the game, even though component of the story: but then it is not.
In alpha you can participate and with the less expensive packs, if you get a chance!
Will not fall out, it lohatron. I don't believe in lottery.
Ignorance to whom? To the developers? And for that they respect? They have not yet made more than one masterpiece, but fighting for the right to try their dry crust 5K. For it to respect them? Normal developed play the keys just so, and access to late beta give to all. And those banal people, they only care about loot. To such respect, I will not. Looks like we narisovala Hello Games 2.0.
Oh, and for a beta battle I did not pay.
But rating is already set, though the game yet, it's in development!!!
Like you, praise will neperechislenie the game. protect strongly, though they wrote the same that it is still in development.
I don't need to here about your cheap packs are just that and are operating, and in fact, in the beta you will not get them 5K need at least 3500 or whatever?
P. S. Sometimes to understand what edevo disgusting: it is not necessary to try, just to smell. I think you'll understand this metaphor.
P. S. S. no objectivity anywhere, because the view is a set of personal emotions and thoughts that people have experienced during the test of a product. Everyone expresses their point of view.
But in General point of view the critics you can improve them with fecal draft a sauce of bucks=)
And, continuing the theme of Crete. thinking of someone earlier:
Obtaining knowledge about objects, properties, relations of reality, which man does not perceive directly, can be done through thinking of various types.
Critical thinking is a system of propositions that help to analyze and formulate valid conclusions, to create their own assessment of what is happening, to interpret it. We can say that critical thinking is thinking high-level, allowing to question the incoming information. Also it is defined as "evaluative, reflective" or "thinking about thinking".

_
_hw 04.06.20

why you have not shot in Turkeve or tarcowie? create your own sect of idiots who bashlyaet at 5K for pixels and enjoy the quiet there,us normal people this product is not interesting,you should have understand the first response to your vysery that this game is for gods and of God =) imaginary majors like we're all penny last believe,we just have the head,we think it is.

S
Sovereign 04.06.20

It is of course only my susannae opinion, but all these heroes, especially some: Comment, MudrichenkO and Borovik-e - remind me of cultists, the Scientologists like))

M
MikuHadsune 04.06.20

Sovеreign
I think they're banal to have something, or is it just Akka developers. Because only these comrades strongly praise the game and defend it.

_
_hw 04.06.20

MikuHadsune
akki who bought it but man the sky,want to break out)

C
Comment 04.06.20

Sovеreign
Sovеreign wrote:
1) I didn't say anywhere I'm damn EXPERT in EFT! .............
If not expert, then why open your mouth to prove something?!
Sovеreign wrote:
YES, I KNOW........ HERE ALL KNOW ENOUGH TO REPEAT IT FROM TIME TO TIME! EACH NEW TOPIC POST EFT AND THERE WILL ALWAYS BE DEATH POPPING THIS PRAYER!
If would have been aware of, not crying like the girl that much.
Sovеreign wrote:
This is the most fun, I have a whole bunch of thoughts ripe for a second after reading:
1)If I praised the game, although know nothing about it you know the also Hayter (inadequate opinion with lack of information)
2)Not tried, but scolds - here is right, you're not in the government an hour?! - we have the power of this shit, but we criticize it - we have no right, we weren't there, then we are haters, and haters no one listens!
1) You by definition can't praise or scold! Re-read carefully and with understanding of the big problems you have.
2) No comment. I do not understand what you say and what you cite as an example. It is sad that you have such inferences at all to read..
Sovеreign wrote:
)Critic - the one who tried and knows what he's talking about! - 0 question, I absolutely agree..... but the trouble is - there is such a thing - critical opinion - the person is not competent in any case\product, criticizing it, providing their views supported by facts and logical conclusions, is what he is?! probably also a hater!
And before you say YES, that is true, but that's a bit wrong... - the right to chose his words more clearly if I want to Express my thoughts.
You have so many thoughts that he confused conclusions? Well then, I suggest to read and understand who is a hater, and then roll out it! And Yes, critical opinion", as you put it, should something is built, all the rest is supposition/speculation, etc.!!! Understand this finally. And then I look at you here age group - children's garden, where you have basic things to explain on fingers!
Sovеreign wrote:
Sieg Heil everybody!
Oh yeah! Spare me from this conversation, where chair and blue - are completely different...

C
Comment 04.06.20

Offered world after all, to disperse)
MikuHadsune wrote:
Ie your game for 10h and 1000ч should cost lone? Even so, guess what most will choose?! Not only are emotions which gives the game, but also their number, but the number depends on the duration. Yes, and what emotions turkovi? Craft guns? The chip is only for fanatics, militarists, full drop, so all for masochists. Epica there is no, locations are made not very nice from a design point of view, in the same Stalker is much better all beaten, and ideally need to add a bunch of dynamic and interactive details like in the division.
I said that pricing does not intend to discuss, but I will stress again that it does not depend on hours, it's time to know such things..What most will choose I don't care everyone's business. The herd instinct, as you do not possess. Emotions do not depend on the length! What a bunch of crybabies??? I thought you've already did not disappoint, but no, I was wrong...Now then...first off, different people have different emotions to the same situation. This is for you note! Secondly, about what emotions Tarcowie, Kraft guns? You see, once again, your reasoning is built are not clear on what, but not on facts, which once again underlines your materskou nature..What a game, cards? What are you talking about? I have repeatedly told you that this is an alpha, the game is in development, everything will change, including the locations (add, plus what you need will change), but you're already giving advice! Try and learn, then advise...And maybe I lipstick you advise to change?
MikuHadsune wrote:
I'm talking about 5K just because it access betkam. I know about the price of the game. And besides, in the pack for 5K give debalansnyh secure container, and schron 1/3 more than usual. In gold pack division or battle will not give you any particular advantage. Just Sisonke and a couple of skins.
What you want to say developed not Nanami? It can be considered an indie project because even publisher no. Do not compare them with jubilee or EA.
Once you are convinced in your empty HYIP and catering apartments heatersthe!! Learn to read! Beta is given completely in any folder!!! About the container and the balance is not for you to judge - again. Second, for the hundredth time, inadequate, stress is the alpha!! Thirdly, find out info about the caches, and then something mychi...other will not give? So what are you? And goldbags in the same battle, and increased experience (often practiced), etc. I'm not talking about the DLS..And Yes, constantly repeat, read again the info to better understand what you are talking about!
What's the difference nonam or a well-known company?? I take it, but obviously yelling that throw, liars, etc. - overkill! Well, I'm not talking that they are not quite nonam, but you normally know only a few large companies) and all start unknown))
MikuHadsune wrote:
In alpha you can participate and with the less expensive packs, if you get a chance!
Will not fall out, it lohatron. I don't believe in lottery.
Ignorance to whom? To the developers? And for that they respect? They have not yet made more than one masterpiece, but fighting for the right to try their dry crust 5K. For it to respect them? Normal developed play the keys just so, and access to late beta give to all. And those banal people, they only care about loot. To such respect, I will not. Looks like we narisovala Hello Games 2.0.
Oh, and for a beta battle I did not pay.
Again - you are a complete ignoramus!!! Time. Chance fell, and many! Ask the forum if such a principle. And the fact that you're so notorious and giddy, that does not equal all by itself...Two. The keys PLAYED and in no time!! Where you know this, you're the only g*Mr. come and begin to pour, to shout that all the hype, all the snickering creature, and you're the only one smart beautiful and all in all you know/seen/understood. For the hater it's true - smertepodobna! Three. I have you, our attentive, talked (times 5) that is open and FREE (especially for you highlighted) beta where you can try and then officially bile on the forums to pour! Four. Look first in the mirror/at yourself before you accuse someone wrongly something!
MikuHadsune wrote:
Like you, praise will neperechislenie the game. protect strongly, though they wrote the same that it is still in development.
I don't need to here about your cheap packs are just that and are operating, and in fact, in the beta you will not get them 5K need at least 3500 or whatever?
Praise? Forced to buy more say! I struggle against heresy and people like you, people interested in the project, did not read the ravings of a madman, and made the decision on the basis of reliable information! Yes, you generally do not need anything (not for 1.6, not for 5 million), your case is shit and go!
MikuHadsune wrote:
P. S. Sometimes to understand what edevo disgusting: it is not necessary to try, just to smell. I think you'll understand this metaphor.
P. S. S. no objectivity anywhere, because the view is a set of personal emotions and thoughts that people have experienced during the test of a product. Everyone expresses their point of view.
But in General point of view the critics you can improve them with fecal draft a sauce of bucks=)
And, continuing the theme of Crete. thinking of someone earlier:
1) About a person the same then we can say) the Metaphor is clear I think... You have already proved long ago in all its glory!
2) What is the objective, critical thinking (or you have herd of it so quickly is that the delusional thoughts of one become a mantra for the other?)? Are you talking about? You erupted about rates, get a truthful answer, and realizing that I sat in a puddle, you give me to RUB his nedoumenie about the game? It is not interesting to me, as I have argued above.
MikuHadsune wrote:
Obtaining knowledge about objects, properties, relations of reality, which man does not perceive directly, can be done through thinking of various types.
Critical thinking is a system of propositions that help to analyze and formulate valid conclusions, to create their own assessment of what is happening, to interpret it. We can say that critical thinking is thinking high-level, allowing to question the incoming information. Also it is defined as "evaluative, reflective" or "thinking about thinking".
Now take and re-read again and hopefully then you will understand something!! Key tip - founded conclusions!! And I'm glad Wikipedia did you learn to use it! Bravo!

C
Comment 04.06.20

_6paTka_
_6paTka_ wrote:
why you have not shot in Turkeve or tarcowie? create your own sect of idiots who bashlyaet at 5K for pixels and enjoy the quiet there,us normal people this product is not interesting,you should have understand the first response to your vysery that this game is for gods and of God =) imaginary majors like we're all penny last believe,we just have the head,we think it is.
Let's start with the fact that normal people do not come because I don't know. You himself was considered to be normal people, or the contest was held 5 people in the place? The question is not how much money and who buying, you should not worry! Or is it your opinion it depends on how many you will give money to parents? But the head is you clearly overdone...In your herd head at that, who are you grazes.