3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MudrichenkO 04.06.20 03:41 pm

How many of us? (Escape from Tarkov)

Hi all wanted to know how many people got on the alpha, and who bought the game for 4999 rubles? Let's go alpha together
118 Comments
Sort by:
R
R_D_V 04.06.20

MudrichenkO
The money needed to pay for a quality item and not to test raw games, in fact you bought the right to test their game, although they should hire a team of testers and pay them to the contrary. Feel what's the catch? And all these buns that are going to load are not worth the money that asking for it. Rich not the one who earns a lot and those who know how to spend wisely. I think that the game is at this stage not worth 500r. Buy the game only stream that would be in cases where to get their money back. Because the game is obviously fail to release soon will make videos from the alpha merge and I'm sure you're all very bad. Do not know how in Russia to make such game, you need to humble themselves and accept it, as well as not able to do good cars.

T
TimKar 04.06.20

R_D_V
So you are rich and pirates cracks, torrents.

R
R_D_V 04.06.20

Genom94
A sense to pay for a game which will play for a few hours and remove? The incentive a lot of games there are to Akka for that really can pay.

F
Filsonische 04.06.20

Even I identity those guys do not in these promises :)
Remember Division garbage garbage, and it was developed by Ubisoft with a lot of experience and resources.
So what to expect from the newcomers?

M
MudrichenkO 04.06.20

Philip Pyrev
You can continue not to believe, I play and I really like the game even at alpha stage

C
Comment 04.06.20

MudrichenkO
Alpha cannot be held together) I would be happy,and that bots are evil, without a friend to survive impossible...But, like, in the second stage of alpha will play a co-op, or just in the beta. Here then we have to unite and survive...

K
Kaylet 04.06.20

just recently the pre-order was for 2,000 PE already 5000... afiget... what's next, 10000, 15000, 20000... so much for no donation because you immediately buy...

v
varw 04.06.20

I'll buy if you like it for 1600 R after check the beta !

M
Marshal Talyan MakKirbi I 04.06.20

Novellus
What 2000 then 5000? Open the page with the pre-orders and flipped. Standard as cost 1600 and is other versions of the same original price immersed. On version 5000 50% discount was recently, on black Friday like.

M
MikuHadsune 04.06.20

What a lot of hamsters found?

S
Sovereign 04.06.20

I've actually happened to be, and not even aware of was about the existence of this game, sorry for the word game .........but I noticed that one of the options is 5K rubles, it is of course brilliant, let me call a rogue, but 5K - for the game - product information - entertainment, which is without electricity, the fuck anything is not good, and even more so for the alpha, which will remain the alpha is a huge idiocy, or maybe I confuse something and we started to live in utopia where nobody cheats and everything is done efficiently and in good faith?! .............PS Here such go shkololo better not to touch, for they do not know the value of his work and the extraction of the most money, but to me personally, as I think, and no small handful of the audience, we know that in Russia it is a pain in the ass - almost every job gnesinskaya, and hell, and so I'll be spending my money on something worthwhile, rather than this unknown, expensive, raw feces!

C
Comment 04.06.20

How come all the whiners are already tired)) That shed tears, walk past it. Who you are accidents all have to buy for 5 thousand?? It would be better not snot bred, and learned to read! And would immediately become clear that you do not buy the alpha and not only for a 5K (as here like to say), and przekazywane the game with different content, where in the last pack (for those 5 thousand) and includes all future DLS!! And only depends on the price of the game! Alpha max bonus pack! And that 5K they see a for 1600 no..

S
Sargarus 04.06.20

For such a slag to fuck off 5K which is still in beta even came out.
It must be a complete idiot.

I
Inkvizitor nubov 04.06.20

MudrichenkO
recognize developed or developed zabashlyat.

S
Sovereign 04.06.20

Comment
Personally for you - standard version No Man's Sky the bottom, everyone knows that, people in pre-order trusted, but how many promises.....the result is known to all, and now here we are for the 5K and the season pass and everything, but who said that it will all be done and be done efficiently? I can also promise, and Hurley confused.....and a special DLC for all invested......to whom are you trying to justify this product in front of us or in front of you?!

f
firmvare 04.06.20

I bought Dayz two times,liked it very much,and like alternatives, especially not now after deyz like to buy again in alpha nah I won't,that's purely a Repack of some sort to drive still can.

s
s1c85 04.06.20

the game leaked but is unlikely to break, as all the servers....

C
Comment 04.06.20

Sovеreign
Personally for you" - I didn't ask to see your information I'm not interested!
It's time for the whiners to create a separate branch where you'll be snot each other to wipe.

C
Comment 04.06.20

firmvare
Reasonably) To start the stream look (YEAH some streamers off), information on the office website read it and you'll have at least some idea! And there I'll decide.

M
MikuHadsune 04.06.20

Comment
Another fanboysim, defender, Patriotic? Where you here see the tears? People just marvel at the arrogance and greed of developers. Even days for your бф1 asking much less, despite the fact that the office is well-known and makes quite fit the game. And then some of Nanami crawled out and slapped a price tag of 5K. Even foreign publishers are doing discounts, etc. for the CIS regions, and then their prices start. Yourself are not funny?
Over 5K people take access to alpha because of another point in this set yet. All these buns and DLS are still unknown when and in what form. So everyone who takes these sets exclusively take them for early access.
5K for access to the alpha.... Even marketers EA envious of silence. ETOGES be so to breed hamsters and sell 3 cards alpha for 5K. Bravo! Russian always ahead of the rest. It is a pity that their fleecing.