3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MudrichenkO 04.06.20 03:41 pm

How many of us? (Escape from Tarkov)

Hi all wanted to know how many people got on the alpha, and who bought the game for 4999 rubles? Let's go alpha together
118 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vasek Vasekk 04.06.20

How do you have to be an idiot to buy an alpha and to be an unpaid tester for the food.
Fuckers in this world never seems to run out)).

L
LemonchikKislyy 04.06.20

Comment
The plug that you have Buyanova.
People strongly praises and defends the game, name-calling critics haters. Behaves to put it mildly not adequate. Although the lady above with you and tolerant adequately communicated. You trite cattle and the relationship to so I think it should be the same as their others.
Another windmill! Claimed that followed, and he didn't even understand what the essence of the conversation! Opinion, match...Go rest, and that your brain is overheated.
Yes it is you need to rest, have already made mistakes. The brain looks overheated.
Adequate people will not buy the alpha access in the 3.5 and higher. Although judging by your attitude towards money is immediately obvious that you live to put it mildly not their money. Normal working people will not throw money in all directions. Oh, and the people who most often scream about the rogue, etc. are sitting on the neck of the parents or worse. Well.. statistics psychology.

C
Comment 04.06.20

Vasek Vasekk
What you have to be an idiot to not understand that you bought))

C
Comment 04.06.20

Lemoncholy
Lemoncholy wrote:
People strongly praises and defends the game, name-calling critics haters. Behaves to put it mildly not adequate. Although the lady above with you and tolerant adequately communicated. You trite cattle and the relationship to so I think it should be the same as their others.
Praise, protect? Or specify, such as you, that before something to say, you have to know what you say? About the adequacy ladies..it's your personal opinion, and I to him did not have to agree! Banal cattle you that parents are not taught to communicate properly.
Lemoncholy wrote:
Yes it is you need to rest, have already made mistakes. The brain looks overheated.
Wow! Indeed, what is good for you)) Probably, eyes blurry a handful of rams all hundred times to explain that only can yell that followed, and the basic things I can not understand.
Lemoncholy wrote:
Adequate people will not buy the alpha access in the 3.5 and higher. Although judging by your attitude towards money is immediately obvious that you live to put it mildly not their money. Normal working people will not throw money in all directions. Oh, and the people who most often scream about the rogue, etc. are sitting on the neck of the parents or worse. Well.. statistics psychology.
First, since when you started to define value? And Hayter in an emphasis do not see,and here is just about adequate. Interesting!
Secondly, the respect I have for the money is what I want, don't you talk about it. I'm in your mind and your money on school Breakfast do not.
Third, the normal working person, as you put it, can afford to buy something that will fit. And then don't be a snot about this to come!
Well, about the rogue..I'm glad you defined the category with which you so amicably rushed to discuss what is expensive and what to buy. But I treat you with understanding...

A
AelRavo 04.06.20

Do not feed bread - give to shit in the soul of the person who is actually here just looking for friends to play on the cartoon

C
Comment 04.06.20

Lemoncholy
OO I see the hero turned to the Internet, you little shit? ) Look, we can in the ass to get!

C
Comment 04.06.20

AelRavo
Correctly noted) But there are going to those who just want to pour all the shit...

C
Comment 04.06.20

Anagliph
Krasava! I thought the same thing) And then the tears won't be so much that it is difficult, hardcore that the napkins will not save enough)

S
Sovereign 04.06.20

Comment
I see you've been here for nafludit that on the 3rd volume of War and Peace is enough)............The funny thing is, no matter how engaged the opponents of your views are well - reasoned or does not convincingly - all the same on your part - YOU HATERS! I'm wore out, I then really hateit, all truths and not truths, which can only, what would your Adventists 5 thousand has not received a penny more!)))
And Yes, by the way - you got a bunch of right suggests that this project is Kal, and you're a dumbass! But the spark is back to carving, unsuccessfully trying to convince everyone the opposite ........... If you spit in the crowd, the crowd will clear itself, but if the crowd spits on you... so, like, for instance))

M
MikuHadsune 04.06.20

Comment
Well, let us all sort through the pile. If this does not help, then go to the therapist.
Packs games, but rather their price and the chance of bets: 1600-only access to beta. 2600-beta and a chance to get into alpha 25% like. 3600-beta and alpha chance 50% and only for 4999 we have guaranteed access everywhere. About unbalanced provision of advanced caches and containers will not speak, already know. It turns out in fact the developers gave their game in 5K, because all that is worse-have no DLSw, etc buns. It turns out they prirovnyat forgive you your**R to the creation of dice? A lot of promises, nakalyvanie games, they say will be a breakthrough.. something nobody else has done... Nothing like?
Now regarding studios: namely battlestate games leader Nikita Buyanov, I think many here know who he is. Before this game they only had 1 in the draft, this is contract wars, namely the popular browser based garbage. The question is, where do they get the money for such an ambitious project as EFT, the answer is simple... actually there are 2 options: Either they've raised a lot of money on CW and do EFT on them (that hardly), or make the money: what bashlyaet them testers... (more likely). This implies that the rate of development of the game and its Polish depends on the number bought NSD. Ie they take the money for the full game, but it has not. Moreover: money back, they have not provided as, in the same steam or the orange, but it is suspicious. Even when I pre order the game in the add, I have the right to take the money if the game I don't like (of course there is a time limit) but all the same. So don't so afraid developed? If their game is so good: that's why they have such opportunities? I think the answer is also obvious.
Now as for you, you write that I supposedly don't know the game and haven't seen her... I saw her a lot and read about it. Believe it or not, I was very interested in this project, but after a disastrous stream and to put it mildly not too adequate developers on the stream, I explain, to the stream, it was necessary to prepare properly, not to pour out a piece of raw code to the public, and when the audience began to laugh and gloat he called all di**s and said that they say turn off the stream, we need to work.. Very professional, if they can't properly stream draw something where they masterpiece out?!
In General, the trust I have for him fell, and after I read about it and read about this Buyanova... my trust found the Mariana trench and buried there.
And yet your favorite word hater, it's like a mantra? It is what wards off evil spirits? Everyone who writes at least some criticism about the game: you call Waterston. It turns out that all obzorschiki, critics (who give games bad reviews), players, etc. there are haters? NMS probably a masterpiece, and W. Murray is a genius, and the mafia is also not so bad... but in General all games 10 out of 10, and we're just haters.
Oh, and about the fact that I'm ignorant: Ignorance is the flipside of respect, but you know... it's not so easy. Respect must be achieved dobivatsya deeds, not words. To make good games, not for money, but for the people and for the people -- no: certainly not for nothing, but to see the best in people must not only $, but in the 1st place those who can appreciate the project. CDPR has achieved universal respect for making a masterpiece, Bethesda is also quite possible to respect, though not all of them smoothly.. just gorgeous Obsidian doing the RPG: for that I respect them. Larian Studios Also have earned the respect of releasing 2 great classic RPG... I can enumerate a lot of studios who have earned the respect of the players. Because they treat players, how to people who love games, not bags of money (although here of course bethesda is not very good fits). And what respect these developers? Feedback on their Cantor and Buyaniv far from flattering, as and hack browser. Moreover, in the alpha stage already they rowed a lot of money. Try to find me the incentive access alpha for 3-5K, or orange. You can? I think the answer is obvious. So, no, I do not respect them 2-mind reasons. 1st: it's a bad attitude to the players (although I think those who bought the pack for a 5K in the ass then they lick it) and 2nd: it balabolstvo how many times they beat their chest and said that at them there the game is almost ready, stream of course has put everything in place, but they swore that everything ready IRS? He released an alpha, and there is the same plant but the forest with garbage. In General, all these assurances about the fact that they have everything ready-a blatant lie. But money back not to return, I am sincerely sorry for those who gave it for 5K. Well, not this game is worth that kind of money in General. And what now have, is not worth 1.500. And when they will finish it and make it even... Is a big question. How would the 2nd survarium came out, and yet all there is to it. Although, no... I think survarium they have already surpassed: they didn't have alpha access for the 5K.

T
The Reds 04.06.20

Just say the alpha did not participate therefore only judge from the video streams is for the most picky. In principle, the idea is interesting, BUT not all I like at the moment. Yes, I understand that alpha and everything can and most likely will change in the game. To take the game yet, even for the 1600 I will not because it is not my principle to take the cat in the bag. By the way for 5K it does not say they give you access to the alpha, ingame buns and DLS which may or may not be, but it's everyone's business what and how much to pay him. I'll wait for the open beta, which sort of developed as promised and there decide need it or not.

T
The Reds 04.06.20

MikuHadsune

In principle, I have a sneaking suspicion, too, about developers, about milking hamsters and therefore did not pre-order, even for 1600. And looking stream and does say so enraged for developers but says that the game g will not since alpha and everything can change. But to pay 5K for I don't know what in our time that no refunds need to be a risky person.

S
Sovereign 04.06.20

MikuHadsune
You know, though I myself like to poke his nose in the idiocy, but here is useless, you know that response, you have once again convinced of the fact that you haters, and a little bit here correctly said, but the sensitive is not correct, and there is so generally the scribe as not right! ........... The main prayer should be repeated about something like the 1600 version of this standard, and for 5K you practices with an alpha and get all sorts of buns, gaming content, DLS and others, as it's already been in the gaming industry! Hallelujah!
Even though I've already posted, but not here, especially since I too are a hater, then why not...
Believe brothers and sisters, because I had a vision just took EFT for 5K went up as the chosen one, our Creator, who bought cheaper, stay beside us, for our task to instruct them on the right path and enlightened, as the shepherds of lost sheep, that these should have acquired the missing DLS and Season Passes ... the people are indifferent to the same, ought to warn about penalties the Almighty for not buying Full Special Deluxe Super Mega Ultra Exclusive limited GOTY pack ..... and who is wrong, by word and deed infuriates this creation, he will be cast down into the depths of hell in order to stew in pots with oil 1000 centuries for their heresy! Hallelujah brothers and sisters! Hallelujah!
© Adventist battlestate games

C
Comment 04.06.20

Sovеreign
Sovеreign wrote:
I'm wore out, I then really hateit, all truths and not truths, which can only, what would your Adventists 5 thousand has not received a penny more!)))
It's called frightened hedgehog naked booty! A typical student...like you're not needed, the adequacy in price right now!And it underscores that you do not have an opinion! Therefore, a hater! As I wrote above you shitting on your some unknown reasons. What actually was discussed!
Sovеreign wrote:
And Yes, by the way - you got a bunch of right suggests that this project is Kal, and you're a dumbass! But the spark is back to carving, unsuccessfully trying to convince everyone the opposite ........... If you spit in the crowd, the crowd will clear itself, but if the crowd spits on you... so, like, for instance))
The whole crowd? Seriously?? This is since when the three cripples crowd? More like a herd of shapeless creatures that repeat each other, while not having his own opinion. And what I went in ward schizophrenic, does not mean that you need me to go. Think about it about it. And then point to the opinions of others (which, no) when you stay in your shithole? Maybe we'll find a place where gathered the appropriate people and see how you time will wash away if they spit? And that support you each other only in groups, because there is nothing to say, and one I'm afraid! Just run and assent to the beat like dogs!
When the opinion of their own will, and then discuss...

C
Comment 04.06.20

OOO look how much information you got? Really learned how to read? Thanks for listening and before you answer, became at least some information to appeal! Only, I told you hundred times told, what to me what I already know..
MikuHadsune
MikuHadsune wrote:
Well, let us all sort through the pile. If this does not help, then go to the therapist.
Packs games, but rather their price and the chance of bets: 1600-only access to beta. 2600-beta and a chance to get into alpha 25% like. 3600-beta and alpha chance 50% and only for 4999 we have guaranteed access everywhere. About unbalanced provision of advanced caches and containers will not speak, already know. It turns out in fact the developers gave their game in 5K, because all that is worse-have no DLSw, etc buns. It turns out they prirovnyat forgive you your**R to the creation of dice? A lot of promises, nakalyvanie games, they say will be a breakthrough.. something nobody else has done... Nothing like?
And? It's up to them how and what to evaluate! You, when you go to work, probably, too will appreciate how much your work and what it gives? Right? So what's the problem? Comparison with dice is not appropriate,because there is a market! It should be equal,not the companies..sell When the dice battles in the max folder (note, too, with DLS, you see, they too have nothing else to offer with your words!!) over 6 thousand, it is the norm and not you**R (as you put it), and when the other, at once problems? Somewhere I already heard it) And Yes, face it, this game is for an adult audience that understands what is hardcore and what is "threatens". And in which to determine their adequacy and more money than we will call you students! Why you like it and don't like! Face it! Honestly, the game is not for everyone. About the promise...you I was first pleasantly surprised that information was learned, and now again on old crutches? Tell you a secret (Shhh...nobody)) that already have a Foundation that is the fact that this has not happened! And feel is completely new..Who came in Tarkov for the most part already don't want to go back to other games..And it is proven fact!
MikuHadsune wrote:
Now regarding studios: namely battlestate games leader Nikita Buyanov, I think many here know who he is. Before this game they only had 1 in the draft, this is contract wars, namely the popular browser based garbage. The question is, where do they get the money for such an ambitious project as EFT, the answer is simple... actually there are 2 options: Either they've raised a lot of money on CW and do EFT on them (that hardly), or make the money: what bashlyaet them testers... (more likely). This implies that the rate of development of the game and its Polish depends on the number bought NSD. Ie they take the money for the full game, but it has not. Moreover: money back, they have not provided as, in the same steam or the orange, but it is suspicious. Even when I pre order the game in the add, I have the right to take the money if the game I don't like (of course there is a time limit) but all the same. So don't so afraid developed? If their game is so good: that's why they have such opportunities? I think the answer is also obvious.
Start with the end!! I told you many times that there is no game and money back if it does not appear!! Pro stim also said that there will be sold, and everything will go according to the scheme return stim..Any questions? And clarify your words that you pre-order I can not try) And why? Not for us to judge, but I suspect that partly you answered it yourself: they have not so much money and not such a big team/company to have your service! In this case, I would not compare with the digital service,and with some crowdfunding! Well, as I said, I take it, no one can force you, but don't blame everyone and everything wrongly!
MikuHadsune wrote:
Now as for you, you write that I supposedly don't know the game and haven't seen her... I saw her a lot and read about it. Believe it or not, I was very interested in this project, but after a disastrous stream and to put it mildly not too adequate developers on the stream, I explain, to the stream, it was necessary to prepare properly, not to pour out a piece of raw code to the public, and when the audience began to laugh and gloat he called all di**s and said that they say turn off the stream, we need to work.. Very professional, if they can't properly stream draw something where they masterpiece out?!
We discussed good again! I only emphasize the fact that you claim to know and follow/followed, but the basic (!!!) things are not know! for example, about the beta! Just today, you told so many false information about this, and then immediately and know )) would Know, had no complaints!
MikuHadsune wrote:
In General, the trust I have for him fell, and after I read about it and read about this Buyanova... my trust found the Mariana trench and buried there.
Is your full right, I also repeated several times!
MikuHadsune wrote:
And yet your favorite word hater, it's like a mantra? It is what wards off evil spirits? Everyone who writes at least some criticism about the game: you call Waterston. It turns out that all obzorschiki, critics (who give games bad reviews), players, etc. there are haters? NMS probably a masterpiece, and W. Murray is a genius, and the mafia is also not so bad.. but in General all games 10 out of 10, and we're just haters.
Hmm...Who's a hater I clearly explained! And why you refer to them, I also argued and in no time! Don't understand what is the difficulty to distinguish a hater from criticism? And just who would criticize the tried and it is my informed opinion! It may be the same or not, but it has the facts! The difference,I think, is clear...
MikuHadsune wrote:
Oh, and about the fact that I'm ignorant: Ignorance is the flipside of respect, but you know... it's not so easy. Respect must be achieved dobivatsya deeds, not words.
In this case, ignorance meant ignorance, and ignorance! But you persistently tried to prove the opposite! I do not find that this is the problem, why I'll explain that to do so is not good?
MikuHadsune wrote:
To make good games, not for money, but for the people and for the people -- no: certainly not for nothing, but to see the best in people must not only $, but in the 1st place those who can appreciate the project. CDPR has achieved universal respect for making a masterpiece, Bethesda is also quite possible to respect, though not all of them smoothly.. just gorgeous Obsidian doing the RPG: for that I respect them. Larian Studios Also have earned the respect of releasing 2 great classic RPG... I can enumerate a lot of studios who have earned the respect of the players. Because they treat players, how to people who love games, not bags of money (although here of course bethesda is not very good fits). And what respect these developers? Feedback on their Cantor and Buyaniv far from flattering, as and hack browser. Moreover, in the alpha stage already they rowed a lot of money.
Somehow, everyone wants to work for company and wants to get a good salary! Any work must be paid, and how that's another conversation. And as I said, everyone starts somewhere...Released browser game, now undertook a serious project. What's the problem? Everyone wants to grow professionally and they are no exception! And so, everyone makes conclusions himself! You formed this opinion! Someone else! But are not forced to buy. I suspect - not take it, but don't blame!
MikuHadsune wrote:
Try to find me the incentive access alpha for 3-5K, or orange. You can? I think the answer is obvious. So, no, I do not respect them 2-mind reasons. 1st: it's a bad attitude to the players (although I think those who bought the pack for a 5K in the ass then they lick it) and 2nd: it balabolstvo how many times they beat their chest and said that at them there the game is almost ready, stream of course has put everything in place, but they swore that everything ready IRS? He released an alpha, and there is the same plant but the forest with garbage. In General, all these assurances about the fact that they have everything ready-a blatant lie. But money back not to return, I am sincerely sorry for those who gave it for 5K. Well, not this game is worth that kind of money in General. And what now have, is not worth 1.500. And when they will finish it and make it even... Is a big question. How would the 2nd survarium came out, and yet all there is to it. Although, no... I think survarium they have already surpassed: they didn't have alpha access for the 5K.
Origin found) there is a Precedent, is that enough? And climb in steam and do not want to remember. It is enough that many studios release DLS pack, where in the end their price in the amount a couple of times above the game! Where there is only a frame, which finished the year paid DLS, in the end, as I said, comes to the absurd! Or say is the norm? Thanks, of course, beyond the thrill for the money of those who bought, but they can answer for themselves) Yes, I agree that is not as fast as we would like, even I agree that can really happen that will be unfinished, but this is easily attributed to the small state. And what I see and how regularly published patches - no doubt that the guys are moving forward. Everything in this life can be and it can be a long talk...So everyone evaluates risks. But about respect here, do not bend: if you don't like something doesn't mean everybody does not like and it is necessary to hang the mark!

C
Comment 04.06.20

The Reds
The Reds wrote:
Just say the alpha did not participate therefore only judge from the video streams is for the most picky. In principle, the idea is interesting, BUT not all I like at the moment. Yes, I understand that alpha and everything can and most likely will change in the game. To take the game yet, even for the 1600 I will not because it is not my principle to take the cat in the bag. By the way for 5K it does not say they give you access to the alpha, ingame buns and DLS which may or may not be, but it's everyone's business what and how much to pay him. I'll wait for the open beta, which sort of developed as promised and there decide need it or not.
Your unlike them (the haters who are offended) that you clearly wrote and stated my assumption, doubt, understanding that don't know everything and that is the risk! It does not pour and not hang brand g*on, not knowing what to say! Do not praise or criticize, and make assumptions based on the information received, knowing that it is easier to wait, to watch and to learn better if there is any doubt! You showed by example that it is possible to pass quietly by, or calmly discuss, instead of yelling about what you don't know) In your example clearly shows who is a hater, which is important to water all around hype, and who came to discuss!

M
MikuHadsune 04.06.20

Comment
You are paranoid, everywhere you students and Hayter sees, and about the fact that the game is for adults. Do you seriously think that the student will not find 2-3K on the game? School children richer than we are... working!
What is Turkey for 3-5K I already knew... We already sold one Turkey for 2K... Ate until full.
Ie, if I have not tried personally have no right even to Express their opinion, so what? You are like a child.. really, in order to understand what in the socket to climb is impossible, it is necessary to his shock pulled. Adult and intelligent person, it is sufficient to have knowledge that would build a logical chain and understand what happens in the end.
I'm well aware, just look at everything with a skeptical point of view because rose-colored glasses with the nose for a long time removed.
You know, between wages and prosperity have no idea. Someone takes over your job adequate payment, and someone too seems a bit much. I wonder: what would you say what thread the plumbing which would have written you a bill for the replacement of the pipes in the bathroom on commercials 100k wood.
Anything in orange is not found, maybe bad looking... I don't know.
But the fact that unfinished-it's obvious. The fact that the state's small... well, this did not prevent them slapped the price of space... then their appetite for ogogo (state small, and the prices are above average), as they value themselves, right?
Where am I saying that everyone not like it? Walking according to the theme many. And the stigma of not I hung up, the brawlers himself on the stream did it.

L
LemonchikKislyy 04.06.20

Comment
Oh... you again. How many of those brawlers pay for a PR this th**a? I also want to you. Ready to PR in a 5K a day. everywhere I PR wherever I can XD