3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MudrichenkO 04.06.20 03:41 pm

How many of us? (Escape from Tarkov)

Hi all wanted to know how many people got on the alpha, and who bought the game for 4999 rubles? Let's go alpha together
118 Comments
Sort by:
B
Borovik-rus 04.06.20

MudrichenkO
for 5000 rubles you get :
*digital copy of the game before the release date (early access)
*Guaranteed access to beta testing
*Guaranteed access to the alpha testing
*Improved start-up equipment and inventory
*Giant size caches (10x60)
*Additional equipment and resources in the cache
*Unique secure container
*A large Hiking backpack
*A large amount of money in a starter kit
*Combat tactical Tomahawk
*Improved standings with all the merchants
*Unique gaming ID
*Free access to all future DLC (season pass)

In principle, a good set. Access to alpha and beta test here are both bonuses. No need to write that for 4999 rubles you get access to alpha/beta test. Yes, some game developers provide custom players free access to alpha/beta test. Here we can say that access is also free, but not a given. Usually keys for alpha/beta tests anyway once played in competitions, as wanting very much. Oddly enough, but plenty of people willing to do the work of testers and even for the money or for the performance contests.
While the developers have everything that is promised - all done. Although with delays...And at the moment there is no reason not to believe them in the future. Even the first wave of alpha testers the game already launched and the test.

U
UnholyChaplain 04.06.20

it seems you yourself are trying to convince that not just gave 5K per game

B
Borovik-rus 04.06.20

Билл123
5K is certainly a considerable amount for the game. But if there is demand, there will be supply. While there's a lot of buns,
+ DLC
Ie is bought once, but all at once.

M
MudrichenkO 04.06.20

Borovik-rus
Exactly )

n
nikita2112 04.06.20

Sort of the theme for the census, and you are srach lit. So how many of you lucky people?

M
MudrichenkO 04.06.20

nikita2112
I hike alone on this site very few of the appropriate people immediately start to shit, I think that are just jealous

b
bmw 7 e38 04.06.20

MudrichenkO
on this website very little appropriate people
More of them than you think. And very few people just give up 5K rubles to nowhere, why not pre-order the game. One you here lucky...

B
Borovik-rus 04.06.20

MudrichenkO
in the VC better communicate with the owners access to the alpha test. There they all sit together in a crowd
To Stim I think not earlier than in a month the game will come. And it will be a breakthrough. Since the same STALKER, Survarium and DayZ at times longer sawing...
And then a year later alpha test, so that's good

S
StarDNikolaevich 04.06.20

MudrichenkO
Is hardly adequate to a man who spent 5K on a not even released game.

B
Borovik-rus 04.06.20

Vargath
on DayZ too, there is a return of the funds, however, he made it to Steam ))
And STALKER got ))
It is noteworthy that the developers do not throw any trash in the Steam, in early access, because such trash there and so in bulk. First perform all the necessary alpha/beta tests. And when the game is ready, publish it on steam.

B
Borovik-rus 04.06.20

StarDNikolaevich
Well, 5000 rubles, I agree, they charge too much.
On the other hand, the demand for it is there, then there will be supply.
Who do not need access to the alpha/beta tests and all sorts of buns games, most of which you can spend a couple of fights, you can buy the regular version for 1600 rubles. Or has the Incentive for some action.

D
Deseptikons.STARSCREAM 04.06.20

MudrichenkO
you got a letter?with pleasure will play with you when these bonehead letter will send))

M
MudrichenkO 04.06.20

Deseptikons.STARSCREAM
Not I am also waiting for today dekabrsky and January

D
Deseptikons.STARSCREAM 04.06.20

MudrichenkO
well,then as soon as you get prigles so just write,and you have a case in арму3 epoch not playing?

M
MudrichenkO 04.06.20

Deseptikons.STARSCREAM
not in Armu no, in the Academy of Sciences of the CWA six play

X
X_ray_83 04.06.20

Borovik-rus
It is not necessary here Stalker drag, the development of the game began when steam did not exist !

R
R_D_V 04.06.20

I think and hope that these few idiots who over 5K will have access to the raw game to buy.

M
MudrichenkO 04.06.20

R_D_V
I fucking can not understand why idiots, people why are you so angry? Yes it is still raw alpha test is done so that people would test the market helped developers to identify the creases and assist in the development of the game that I'm going to do. The developers have promised a lot, but they do, do everything in the alpha works anyway I think there will be very bad, but the alpha they turned out better than beta. And the game itself is well, very realistic already in the alpha version.

I do not regret that he gave her 5,000 rubles for when it will be released I will enjoy this game.

R
R_D_V 04.06.20

MudrichenkO
alpha is better than beta ahahaha, well let's proof that everything is OK, I think bugs were just a bunch of Islands probably is, and you consoled himself, I suppose, bought for 5, and access is not given, is now sitting like a goof waiting when your turn will come)))

M
MudrichenkO 04.06.20

R_D_V
No you're wrong of course there are crashes but that's all they fix it immediately, thanks to them for this. And I repeat I'm not consoling that he spent 5 kasara and don't regret it. I make plenty and do not spare money and it's just paper.