3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
p
paaavvel 04.06.20 09:40 pm

Impressions of Crown of the Old Iron King (Dark Souls 2)

Actually everything in the topic title.Share experiences, help with questions.

Start.
As for me, ser Allon is certainly a very good boss, I liked it.And you?
What do you think about the fact that we find in this tower the sword of the Arteries?
By the way, nobody knows where I can get a hollow mask?
166 Comments
Sort by:
p
paaavvel 04.06.20

By the way, there's someone on ng with soul memory of about 3 million, and who is willing to give/exchange a blue dagger and a mask witch smoky(fume sorcerer)?And then I ragged prisoner with the jester hat and the ring with the gold serpent +2 and could not the two parts set to farm.

s
sSinuSs 04.06.20

How to get to the location of the iron passage?

F
Fariot 04.06.20

sSinuSs
The mechanism of the elevators activated? Need to go down to the bottom of the tower, there won't be lost.

s
sSinuSs 04.06.20

Thank you very much! Can't understand how I missed it.

v
vizas101 04.06.20

People, and what will happen if you collect all the souls Natalie?

O
Ogyr4ig 04.06.20

vizas101
Give one soul nadalie that can be exchanged for Pyromania or bell.

K
K0nsul 04.06.20

In General, two of the three bosses pleased. Technical, fast, strong, thick. Not like almost all the bosses from the original.

M
Marty52 04.06.20

K0nsul
Bosses from the original... the Problem X2 is that developed went the way of quantity but not quality as it was in the first Darque.

IMHO:
I puffed from discontent when fighting with these damn horsemen in the castle Dranglika. Don't get me wrong: the battle was of moderate severity, but pulling on it only the first minute, because one of those stupid goat from the bow of his throws for you. From made the bosses more HP, more damage on the player damage, more resists to shocks HS, but they are so slow that you can tea to SIP while some rider swings at you. This does not mean that the game is not so. But if in the first part I felt a real hardcore, here something not so. Pleased dragon from the first DLC pleased Smoky Knight and Sir Allon from the second DLS. But in the original X2 is really difficult bosses THERE. Anyone remember the old Dragon. Well, it is currently, but again only at the expense of their almost 20 thousand HP and OneShotKill (or TwoShotKill, who have both boosting and armor). In DLS they forced me to work hard, but to Arteries and Ornstein with Smogon these bosses are far away. All this is just my opinion. I came to this conclusion a long time ago, like so many others. But in the second part of the PVP better, but that's another story...

a
anush2000 04.06.20

Marty52
For me it is in the original X2 is Darksucker was interesting

p
pavloalex 04.06.20

Marty52
In DLS they forced me to work hard, but to Arteries and Ornstein with Smogon these bosses far
I beg to differ with you.I was afraid of these guys long before they were approached. Passed the second time (died in stupidity). Dealt with both for 3 minutes on NG and 5 on NG+.
Smog afraid of fire-Pyromancer it burns a few strokes of fire, Horny is a forest on the remains of Pyromania and gets 1-2 punch with a sword, longer not enough.
The most difficult boss-Capra demon early in the game, because tactics do not know, leveling-weapons-armor yet, enclosed space and 2 dogs that are worse than the Cupra, because immediately rush. Crushed stupid number and no opportunity to run away, we need jumps (all I know ).

M
Marty52 04.06.20

anush2000
Damn, about it I really forgot. Dark Lurker is a very interesting boss. Really interesting. BUT. It's incredibly easy for mages. Seriously, I don't remember what I shot from the staff of the black witch (options: crystal soul spear, spear of light), but put somewhere for 2 minutes. For a warrior is very complicated due to its second phase, you know.

pavloalex
Totally agree. I was also scared of these brothers, but I'm not so much worked, killing them. Their difficulty is that they are very dry endurance. That's what I had in mind. In General, redeem their tactics and moveset, chose the right time to strike and focus on just one of two, and a victory in his pocket. And Capra... it is only because of these dogs, because they are incredibly much bother, and is a very good weapon to start the game, you can knock out with a red Wyvern on the bridge.

O
Ogyr4ig 04.06.20

Marty52
To knock the sword from the tail is cheating, IMHO. So not interested.
Capra demon on ng in the forehead just nebivaet in my opinion. Only to jump down on him if with a small balcony, to which he had not taken.

M
Marty52 04.06.20

Ogyr4ig
About the sword: in your words makes sense. I meant that if you really have difficulty with the passage, it is the best option. Plus, we all know how useless it becomes later.

s
siame 04.06.20

People where to get the armor of sir Allon? Many of them sported, and the seller of the armor they are not.
And saw the stream of Uzi bullish head...

a
anush2000 04.06.20

siame
Kill sir Alona then the seller in which the iron citadel is going to sell the armor!Bull's head with large vybivaetsya such without annual mobs

p
pavloalex 04.06.20

anush2000
...yeah, and this armor is also twinkling titanite it! Kick...and its something in the game with gulkin nose.
I understand that playing this game is necessary at the beginning to accurately represent what will go, what are you going to the beat..or nothing is not enough!

M
Morag_Tong 04.06.20

Well, in the first pass you don't need maximum tochenyi-zacharey armor, but look you already can almost all. And in the next NG+ it is already possible a little bit of planning how something will go, and where first are going to go.
Spoilage some rags to knock out the easiest way on Wikia for the dark solsum

M
Max-sti 04.06.20

here I killed this case with swords ,took the crown and what is all this? one boss only?

M
Marty52 04.06.20

Max-sti
Like you, I have one answer: look for. No offense. Why do you play? To pass? To you people all told, and you stupidly ran and killed everyone? Or is it for the sake of everything yourself gradually to open secret locations to find yourself and enjoy the gameplay without the wiki? To just end with DLS, it was possible to pass the game on YouTube, sorry of course. And you're too lazy to read this whole forum (there are not so many messages). Three bosses, looking

P
Pa360uHuk 04.06.20

Ten times regretted that did this DLC take place first on ng+. A fully enchanted set of knight of the sanctuary, but one hell OHK, so THK everything, except drums on legs for three shots to kill. But chuluu in rags and mask were...
MB my hands curves of course, but the optional bosses with NPCs killed is MUCH worse than solo.