3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
p
paaavvel 04.06.20 09:40 pm

Impressions of Crown of the Old Iron King (Dark Souls 2)

Actually everything in the topic title.Share experiences, help with questions.

Start.
As for me, ser Allon is certainly a very good boss, I liked it.And you?
What do you think about the fact that we find in this tower the sword of the Arteries?
By the way, nobody knows where I can get a hollow mask?
166 Comments
Sort by:
M
Max-sti 04.06.20

a first love that dick down to blame right?

p
pavloalex 04.06.20

Max-sti
Are you talking about, Dear? If the ash knight, Yes. It is mandatory to undergo.
at_sagor I agree...just yesterday saw fry on YouTube demon souls and was a bit upset, because in my opinion it is more interesting than both dark, and both prettier together

M
Max-sti 04.06.20

pavloalex
here I was like there everywhere ....and.....and shorter there where insane wars around the fire armor on a hanger)))this is how I understood the path of memories,you can get there after the old king where the bottom a lot of statues,I'm here about him,and where who?and armor, no?founded three rings,not Pyromania,swordarteries,blade of the Berserker,some political uynyu pilgrims(spear-stick)and everything?

O
Ogyr4ig 04.06.20

pavloalex
Ali you are a student and the time of the roof?
Are you trying to convince me that playing less than 45 minutes? I do not believe, for only to go to the game wasted about 5 minutes. And you to manage to fit in those 45 minutes, have to run from the fire to the fire))
But if you work on a game for an hour, then you can safely afford to kill the boss 5 times.

>game designed for the game in the company
Not true. The game is tuned for solo play. Even in the story the chosen one still (you) is only one. Here are some Diablo3 sharpened by the cooperative and there it is immediately obvious. And DS co-op only way to fairly make the point that it is impossible to pass solo.

>you write that I notochelys to kill a particular...
And you just take Havel-armor, feathers in two hands and close my eyes, I press R1? No? I suppose even roll? Then you also notochelys to kill bosses.

>then in the game there is no plot, because it is found exclusively so.
What the Internet is, which is not in the game? Just if someone is too lazy to read the description of objects - he goes to the Internet. Personally, I'm in дс1 that in x2 he understood the plot. And after you have climbed into the ' net.

>Guessed it, Ali?
I do not understand about what a pit in the catacombs. ДС1?

> and also to use the opportunities which have been developed in it (with the passage of people and helping them).
Again. Koop just need to pass the places which alone will not do. But there is not here.
However, I've killed the smelter demon only in the coop, because I don't like the boss. But it was a boring massacre of the innocents and joy of victory - 0.

>What does cheating do not understand...
If for you the main thing - the passing game, not bothered and not tormozas on the bosses, then all the stats at 99 is very useful. And why do I torture myself and run with a small number of CMV CP (and even cut in 50%), and mobs to kill with jab or two? And if you're not a cheater, he'd be dead, going to the boss, and went again, T. O. narrativas.

A
AT_Sagor 04.06.20

Max-sti
From smoke fairies out of Seth and daggers, also behind destructible walls, you can find the ring of dispel +1, katerinska gloves and leggings and some titanite or dragon bone (I do not remember). Well, it will be possible to buy the armor of defeated bosses - Smoky Knight and Sir Allon (after memories of the Old Iron King).
Still lying around somewhere damage - Memories.

M
Max-sti 04.06.20

at_sagor
and in those memories to get?

M
Max-sti 04.06.20

Ogyr4ig
but if I can't do it alone get?I don't play fair?

A
AT_Sagor 04.06.20

Max-sti
You need to get the Crown of the Old Iron King (Right behind the boss, Black Knight) and to have the Heart of the Ash Mist (Gives dragon). And the entrance to memories, I understand you've already found. And another important point, to enter the memories of the Old Iron King should alone (without called phantoms), and that is simply not allowed, as neither a transition to another location is considered.

M
Max-sti 04.06.20

missing one wedge, cast and where to take it?

O
Ogyr4ig 04.06.20

Max-sti
Like I said, if not, then there is legalized cheating - Koop. However, IMHO, the DLS bosses easier to solo kill, because it cuts damage by 50% - just a nightmare.
Why Koop the panacea? Come across so inept players that die in the first couple minutes of battle, leaving you 1 on 1 with the boss and his FullHD and your damage is cut by 25%

And wedge the latter will give after the murder Alone.

M
Max-sti 04.06.20

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa,sire,if kill of course
after you have written already
cheating is cheating.and Koop is Koop

M
Max-sti 04.06.20

Ogyr4ig
ie suppose I put on my The twinscroll turbine(although it is),there is catching up to me zadrot(the new term is overcame then in use) on the atmosferka and says:
- you che in nature tvorish? it's cheating,anuka take off the turbine and herac as I
and I think.faster,but you can certainly siboza and atmospherice to do,but it's not real
so?

M
Max-sti 04.06.20

here I killed this demon from foundry,more maggiolini,but what a gig to collect from the surfaces?

A
AT_Sagor 04.06.20

Max-sti
If you mean places in the Iron passage, where on top you assign soul evil mages, then you need to run through the bars at the beginning of the passage. Open this grate lever and quickly forward until he fell, simultaneously dodging the blows of enemies and fireballs traps salamanders.
After the first grating will be the second, there to conduct a similar action.

M
Max-sti 04.06.20

at_sagor
thank you

A
AT_Sagor 04.06.20

Max-sti
And who spoke that will be easy. I do in the Iron Passage was not able in jail to get while on the way to her enemies have not ceased to fall.

M
Max-sti 04.06.20

I don't Vida,and th ezhli the reshotka river canal, came down.then again, start from the fire?

A
AT_Sagor 04.06.20

Max-sti
Yes, from the beginning, from the fire to update the position of the lever.

M
Max-sti 04.06.20

Oh, that's great!!!!!!here is what..........

M
Max-sti 04.06.20

at_sagor
I certainly apologize for such questions,there there are able to create anything worthwhile?or not to climb at all?,my nerves Motorsport and booze very pashtany)while I walked around ,died, and lost a hundred.....