3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
p
paaavvel 04.06.20 09:40 pm

Impressions of Crown of the Old Iron King (Dark Souls 2)

Actually everything in the topic title.Share experiences, help with questions.

Start.
As for me, ser Allon is certainly a very good boss, I liked it.And you?
What do you think about the fact that we find in this tower the sword of the Arteries?
By the way, nobody knows where I can get a hollow mask?
166 Comments
Sort by:
s
siame 04.06.20

Pa360uHuk
but still, each called a phantom greatly reduces damage dealt to you.

P
Pa360uHuk 04.06.20

It is clear, I mean that they are tanking the call is not worth it at all. If the raiders and the underwater Queen of phantoms was decided very much on alone and the demon ' em. And location means for the group, not just because there is 2 of call sign.
Generally along first boss in the whole game which I passed with a shield, and then approached the window and long celebrated the sun.

O
Ogyr4ig 04.06.20

Pa360uHuk
Oh right,and then just lazy people. Call for 2 phantom and zapisyvayut of the unfortunate boss.

And 1 on 1 challenge)

M
Max-sti 04.06.20

Marty52
I am old I guess .....like everything everywhere examined, and die 50 times, too tired,nerves are already fucked,the walls of the hole from the joysticks, the niche that I was registered then?!

M
Marty52 04.06.20

Max-sti
So examined or like? That's why I say that most likely you like all around. Plus in this very topic written many times about the bosses, and where to find them. And about niche that I've checked in the I do not understand what it is you me.

M
Max-sti 04.06.20

Marty52
not you,I died 300 times while watching all of Sol memory is growing,phantoms voosche there,just very hard

m
maiak 04.06.20

and I have to the DLS is not impossible

p
pavloalex 04.06.20

Ogyr4ig
....do not quite understand what does and then just lazy people?
Well like the person you pass in several days of one boss, so for the sake of God! Well not all people have time to spare, especially on games, and pass through dunno how many times the same thing...everyone has an understanding of interest.
If you personally go without pumping and in the form of a beggar, in the Covenant of Champions, then forgive me-it's so nerdy, but no more.
As ALL the achievements (the word challenge) people collect...well, if hoooked very much! The good only?
To knock the sword from the tail is cheating, IMHO. So not interested. to that, dear.

O
Ogyr4ig 04.06.20

pavloalex
Well like the person you pass in several days of one boss, so for the sake of God!
Why several days? No more hours on ng+. The pain brought Smoky knight (16 attempts) and sire of Alon (6 attempts). The other bosses fell a maximum of 3 times. There is no several days.

.everyone has an understanding of interest.
The game is tuned for it. To pass the bosses. Because the boss is 80% of this game. For example, I can play Доту2 with bots and say that I'm interested, but the game is sharpened to pvp with people.
And to kill the boss three is a stupid grind. No tactics. Triple checked for boss of the 1st DLS.

If you personally go without pumping and in the form of a beggar, in the Covenant of Champions, then forgive me-it's your zadrotstvo
Please proof where I claimed? Pass quietly, without Grinda (grinder only embossing set desert sorceress).

>to that, dear.
I wrote IMHO. Or you are not familiar with Internet slang and it's just a bunch of letters for you?

And the sword makes the imbalance, yeah you can get it just googling . Because not everyone will know to shoot at the twitching tail.

And the interest is lost again. Or do you like nacitanie yourself for 99 points in the article and play the game right? It was worth it.

M
Max-sti 04.06.20

Ogyr4ig
well, I kakbe agree with the statement pavloalex,the game is tuned...........no tactics.........my tactics at the military University was unable to enlighten)and for me to extinguish the boss Threesome for fun,if I well, not like his one to fill up,to each his own,but what of the newcomers?Yes, they aoeut

s
siame 04.06.20

The issue with the patch that came along with this DLC: tell me one game like it is pulsating? Fps is floating rhythmically and play with it twitching. Reset the graphics settings to the bottom does not solve the problem. Forcing 30 fps almost never helps.

p
pavloalex 04.06.20

siame
Like do not watch.
By the way, was kind of Eris in the beginning: playing in the pure play everything was fine, updated to the first stage-began to give error when you exit the game (if disconnected from the stim-everything is fine), wiped everything...came 2nd add-on is installed and again all is fine.
That's strange...

p
pavloalex 04.06.20

Ogyr4ig
- a few days if you come home hours 00 19-20, and in past toys, a family, like a weekend, several days, Ali you are a student and the time of the roof?
-everyone has an understanding of the interest in the game designed for the game companies, if you have not noticed, but the Covenant of Champions is for those who have a lot of time (explained earlier why)
- on sakotsu meant passing one that you write that I notochelys kill the one or the other...the reasons above
-IMHO good to know this term, but in this moment has to be the expression IMHO (I have opinion-to challenge the horseradish), imho.
- on account of the fact that googling then in the game there is no plot, because it is found exclusively so.
90% passing-this is NOT the standard solution (guess that's the story we have to fall in the pit without crashing in the catacombs-it's not exactly a logical decision for gameplay.
Guessed it, Ali?
-Yes, and again lost interest I like to play and get pleasure from this process, not nastroennoy the Central nervous system, and to use the opportunities which have been developed in it (with the passage of people and helping them).
And you, my Dear, suffer the GIMP?
What does cheating do not understand...

M
Max-sti 04.06.20

well,the 2nd fire in uglitskiy the tower,the shutters open to fall into a hole and...........and don't even have time to think of what's immediately get izdy,after 15 times I decided to score this wonderful location.Here it is I do.I do he can handle the giant to be first with the greedy and with a frog in Aman,well, so vskidku,and even the king of this in the crypt, too, with 278)))) times almost ,(almost) filled up ....and the joystick against the wall(-1500)

p
pavloalex 04.06.20

Max-sti
you have to be calm...I do Buddhist calm was playing...the first part was harder, because there are real people it was impossible to call all the bosses himself drenched, respectively.
In fact, the first part really taught to play, while the second goes easier after that.
p.s. the first part was sometimes vybeshivaet.

M
Max-sti 04.06.20

pavloalex
why real people in the first solsa was impossible to call?

p
pavloalex 04.06.20

Max-sti
let's just say GfWL curve...ie you see the signs (messages), but with the signs of the call problems. I do walking for the first time and it did not realize that the call signs are, what kind of message...first time faced the similar.
In General, the first part is stronger on the head.
The funny thing is that I watched the walkthrough of Demon souls, so there is the graphics prettier both Darkov, and the General atmosphere-monsters better.
Such cases.

M
Max-sti 04.06.20

pavloalex
Yes,the first was valuable,I agree,and I have trouble with znakami,very little,and demon souls did not pass

A
AT_Sagor 04.06.20

Oh, what a pity that Demon's Souls was not released on PC, would love to play. Still want to know if he is that good as they say.

M
Max-sti 04.06.20

damn.Curling angliyskom infection.I therefore abandoned,with the first darkom that hardship,with the interpreter sitting,well done though, this was transferred