3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
p
paaavvel 04.06.20 09:40 pm

Impressions of Crown of the Old Iron King (Dark Souls 2)

Actually everything in the topic title.Share experiences, help with questions.

Start.
As for me, ser Allon is certainly a very good boss, I liked it.And you?
What do you think about the fact that we find in this tower the sword of the Arteries?
By the way, nobody knows where I can get a hollow mask?
166 Comments
Sort by:
A
AT_Sagor 04.06.20

Max-sti
Here is the interesting part - there is nothing worthwhile there! A bit of rubbish, 8 fragments of titanite and a lot of suffering.

M
Max-sti 04.06.20

at_sagor
well, where is the logic?it is not clear

A
AT_Sagor 04.06.20

Max-sti
Yes, the game hurts. It seems like sometimes achieve their goals.

M
Max-sti 04.06.20

at_sagor
what is interesting?to torture the whole world?)))now the boss is valuable,I'm talking about the ninja.to run him tired only.and the floor there in the hall chic)))

A
AT_Sagor 04.06.20

Max-sti
Yes, I just remembered one interview with the developers, they were saying that the game will make you suffer.

M
Max-sti 04.06.20

at_sagor
here covers it) and where the armor this to take? from the merchant are not present in majula......

s
siame 04.06.20

Max-sti
from the merchant in the Iron castle.

The people that make the mask of Pharos?

p
pavloalex 04.06.20

siame
XS, what she's doing...I do 90% of shmata don't understand for what and why...Read the description-about anything. That sort of adds (you know, when the wiki climb-kraaayne logical move developers, by the way).
Weapons-armor the same situation-with that performance bonuses have not figured out (As-D...), somewhere in red letters, somewhere blue, I have a katana S, but how many, in real life it has a damage-figs knows.
Why not create a normal system, a La 95% of all games where on a human level, spell damage, a La Scyrim-Diablo, to understand not.
at_sagor
And I was able to run for the first gate, the second merged...but like I said about the developers, knowing the insanity of the fact that there is damn useful for 95% , just gave up on further attempts.
The game is not suffering, and insanity from developers author vision, a La Herman Tarkovsky.

O
Ogyr4ig 04.06.20

Max-sti
ie suppose I put on my The twinscroll turbine(although it is),there is catching up to me zadrot(the new term is overcame then in use) on the atmosferka and says:
- you che in nature tvorish? it's cheating,anuka take off the turbine and charac
XS, I do not understand your metaphor.
But it's as if I was riding my bike, exploring the beautiful scenery of the Swiss Alps and enjoying the fresh air, and you flew by at 300 km/hour, listening to rap.

A
AT_Sagor 04.06.20

siame
Mask of the Farros should increase resistance to fire by 100 and electricity to reduce by 100.
But when I put in the statistics, nothing changes. Can someone in practice tested?

M
Max-sti 04.06.20

Ogyr4ig
well in Sweden, but only I could see perfectly the landscape and the local deer gang breaking in there in the Subar ' (less 300 of course))))and solsa sometimes it is better to stock up on power(as in life) and give it to all izdy.......nerves, sorry....

M
Max-sti 04.06.20

but in General, DS 2 I was not happy at all,all weapons, skill,power is not at all,and make sure that in addition to havelovely armor identically Nitsche no ,I do yesterday,or rather today at 4 in the morning,killed nassandra with grief and flooded on ng+,and now I think for the trickster to go snwa chtol

p
pavloalex 04.06.20

Max-sti
So Supplement you already passed, Ali scored on them?

M
Max-sti 04.06.20

pavloalex
again chuluu not have killed the dragon and three children)))(say again)I can't fill up three of these guys,and the dragon run is annoying,and the second dopolnena all like,boss demon blue(very new)))))))))) then sir .....well, in short, can't remember which katana fashionable and this king Guidon with the crown ashy,everything seems

p
pavloalex 04.06.20

Max-sti
...and that little dragon with the guys had stopped? I poured in the company, right people and not NPCs. At the end of the main plot of the game was level 179, I will not say that it was (in the sense of to fill up really is obtained within 30 minutes-this with a test of strength to start).
Dragon only got the flew, infection.
Maybe people just stopped there signs to put now-have gone for quite a while?

A
AT_Sagor 04.06.20

I oddly flunked the first attempt and only helped NPC. In the battle there were so many moments, had all broke, but no sweeps. Luck or what?

M
Max-sti 04.06.20

and there are signs of very little,almost no,Chezh developed for the severed tails of the weapons will not give

O
Ogyr4ig 04.06.20

at_sagor
Well, it seems like the mask just makes you wet. And is duly moist character is also not displayed in the article, but, nevertheless, gives the effects.

S
Sergey 82 04.06.20

Dragon only got the flew, infection.
Many remote attacks use - he no longer flies. Only melee - also a fly, but smaller. For this reason we can't summon the NPC phantom girl cleric. That she is weak, and to fly provokes.

L
Largo Winch 04.06.20

I then decided on the black knight farm some creeps medals for the sun Covenant, around it is often called - it's just hard, out of 30 attempts to kill him with the call was only 1 time. All the time caused a are dying, and still quite often come across such people who did not even bother to destroy the idols around the boss. Such come to him, beating, beating, and he regeneration, and regeneration, the horror. Although in my opinion this Boss does anyone no need to call, it is easier to solo to fill up.