3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
p
paaavvel 04.06.20 09:40 pm

Impressions of Crown of the Old Iron King (Dark Souls 2)

Actually everything in the topic title.Share experiences, help with questions.

Start.
As for me, ser Allon is certainly a very good boss, I liked it.And you?
What do you think about the fact that we find in this tower the sword of the Arteries?
By the way, nobody knows where I can get a hollow mask?
166 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sergey 82 04.06.20

Similarly, Smoky knight is the most difficult boss of the Supplement. Allon (a La Stalker in habits), and the Demon of the foundry, much less attempts demanded. Interestingly, if you pass blindly, and to do everything right, one idol left. It can be seen and conceived number for him there after the Allon.
Question. Such a long handle on a katana of Allon - simply design, or is there some meaning?

O
Ogyr4ig 04.06.20

Largo Winch
In fact, after a couple flushed fights, the boss does not seem so difficult. When I first met - I groaned, huffed and puffed, but still killed from 16 attempts.
And then found out that his soul can be done in 2 sword, threw a coal of hatred and threw it from 2nd attempt. He didn't seem so complicated.

Allon will be more difficult, he has such a sharp attack, that reaction should be very good)

M
Max-sti 04.06.20

weapons fuflyzhnaya ...

O
Ogyr4ig 04.06.20

Max-sti
Are you talking about the black sword? It seems this is almost the best weapon. Fast, great scaling, the ability to enchant, nice moveset. What else is necessary for happiness?

S
Sergey 82 04.06.20

I think the katana of Allon strength more...

L
Largo Winch 04.06.20

Ogyr4ig
well, I like about the same, too, until I got used to it 15 times went, then quite quickly he was kicked in the solo, my previous post about that to people as a gold phantom's almost no point to help to get up, which caused a permanently die.

A
AT_Sagor 04.06.20

Largo Winch
If all to make correctly, that the medals and don't need to get into such difficult bosses. Just get the game, but leave large signs of the call. In the end, half the game is not over yet, and the 30 coveted medals already dialed. If I want to continue to get medals, then another thing, but Smoky knight is certainly not the answer - painfully biting it. By the way for the effective delivery of the medal at the battle with the bosses, don't forget to summon gold phantom (large sign), then if it is to the end of the battle will survive get a gold medal on top of everything else.

M
Max-sti 04.06.20

Hello

M
Max-sti 04.06.20

damn,tired.and instead of smoky stir up the sword,started ng+)))

p
pavloalex 04.06.20

Max-sti
Poorly understand how they will play if simple game a lot of problems there. Better would work out a little in PvP, you should've stayed in 3 additions and then already on NG+

M
Max-sti 04.06.20

and when 3 DLS?

A
AT_Sagor 04.06.20

Max-sti
Promise 24 September this year.

D
Dron_Ur 04.06.20

Three trying to kill Dip and Smokeless knight. Just anril. As soon as comes to the second part of the battle it becomes unclear what to do, nor shield nor Dodge do not help. In the first part, even with the Arteries was not such a disgrace. March on my passing the second ends of DLS. It's just too much.(((

p
pavloalex 04.06.20

Dron_Ur
Take a couple of NPCs with me, or people wait for help will bring him in for 5 minutes... or pride does not allow ask for help?

S
Stiratel 2010 04.06.20

pavloalex
He is a wimp. I did the second time had stopped.

D
Dron_Ur 04.06.20

I have a pirate. All scored, scored!!!! Shaking hands and heart sank.... But this bitch was dead at last. I had to undress completely, to throw points in Dex and throw a two-handed grip black katana. Tin. Now turn the Demon from the Foundry.

Stiratel 2010
You megasky or lucky.

p
pavloalex 04.06.20

Dron_Ur
not that and not another-OK falls, is not the first time, but falls.
On account of pirates...on a toy it is a pity to spend a little if it is not on the same day? Don't understand..absolutely. Shop 2A every day leave an amount close to this game. Without gemora after, really wasn't worth it?

S
Stiratel 2010 04.06.20

Dron_Ur
I advanced nerd in this game. Oh and PVP often indulge.

D
Dron_Ur 04.06.20

On Dark not really sorry in General, but it's too late, everything is almost passed.

A
AT_Sagor 04.06.20

Dron_Ur
Well, more accurately, the third DLC will be. Again, online opportunities.