3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
Justaz 17.10.19 04:17 am

Monitor 27\" concave or normal

It's time to change the monitor was lg on tn, in principle, completely suit me, but it was dead PSU, then something beginning with the colors going on in General in the end decided to change to that bigger, newer, hence the question of whether to take a concave? whether to take ips or va? which one?
137 Comments
Sort by:
N
Nevoeiro 17.10.19

Alex
Justazу
Yourself pick up the monitor, concavity is a marketing move nothing more judging by the comments.
IPS have a bad angle overview judging by the comments, but the colors are sort of better.
VA matrix slow so to speak.
Looking for without the framework. While I stayed on here this Samsung Monitor S27R750QEI, but it in the review on 3dnews just smashed to pieces.

R
Ryazancev 17.10.19

Justaz
Especially individually.
I like the AMVA (VA) and not concave. IPS(glow, poor contrast, yellow white, saturated color reproduction). But if you calibrate, then IPS will be better.
All IMHO.
Just standing next to 2 monitors. One designer AMVA (32), other multimedia IPS (27). IPS long and tedious grooved.
On IPSE have starbursts!

N
Nevoeiro 17.10.19

Ryazancev
frameless, model what ?

R
Ryazancev 17.10.19

NEC display solutions GmbH VX2776-SMHD. Good bujeda. Holds 75 MHz. Can be glare, because bezremontnoy bent matrix.
In fact the frame is 7-8 mm (black)
Cons. No VESA. And the foot is not adjustable in height.

X
X_ray_83 17.10.19

Nevoeiro
It is not frameless next marketing )))

N
Nevoeiro 17.10.19

Ryazancev
Aha saw gertsovka are not satisfied.
X_ray_83
Yes, already then I noticed these bands. On the table not to deliver)

X
X_ray_83 17.10.19

Nevoeiro
Mount stupid it even justify type, it's convenient !

R
Ryazancev 17.10.19

Nevoeiro
At the beginning of the network in jester porous with different hercovka (on one system). And then you can only have 240 with Jesenka.
I just picked up, relative to the rest of iron, resolution, and graphics settings.
And games was not the priority.

7Rain7 17.10.19

Nevoeiro
When IPS was a bad angle? So 178 at 178.

X
X_ray_83 17.10.19

7Rain7
If cheap matrix up to$ 300 may be worse than TN.

R
Ryazancev 17.10.19

7Rain7
Most likely the author of this judgment meant the Glow Effect. Looks like glare on the corners (Yellow and grey).
And on the big diagonal saves only the maximum distance, because this garbage is even under the perpendicular arrangement of the screen.

7Rain7 17.10.19

X_ray_83
Never seen.
Ryazancev
Turn off the lights in the room and included a full screen black picture. Only a tiny glare in the left corner of the bluish saw lucky with the instance. In other places glare not seen. Took flat, since no interesting options 27 inches. For half a year already 27 I was little, I think about 35. Although my picture is duplicated on the TV. In this case, watching movies on the couch.

X
X_ray_83 17.10.19

7Rain7
Little monitors you've seen them all cheap IPS shit !

N
Nevoeiro 17.10.19

Ryazancev
The same games, but do not select the network,and network if that, and to say the best display.
144 look and frameless, flat.
7Rain7
Yes people write, although for me it is not critical.One figure sitting directly in front of the monitor. 144, 1-2 MS 27-30 without a framework, it is not bad internal PSU, no speakers, display port, flat. While such trying to find.
What model do you have? Yes, there is such minus as addictive after 17 I now have 24 same ofigevali.

R
Ryazancev 17.10.19

Nevoeiro
https://www.e-katalog.ru/ek-list.php?presets_=124%2C1664%2C4515%2C314%2C8606%2C15337%2C26919&katalog_=157&pf_=1&save_podbor_=1
MSI Optix G27C2
How are you?

N
Nevoeiro 17.10.19

Ryazancev
Is not there a plastic strip. And here is MSI Optix MAG27CQ already interesting, though, this rowing frame.

M
MuSStafA 17.10.19

Ryazancev wrote:
MSI Optix G27C2
There is a cheaper option the VX2758-c-mh for 17K. ISI starts from 20K. On whose matrix MVA, for ISI - SVA. I the eye do not feel the difference between these two types of matrices.

R
Ryazancev 17.10.19

MuSStafA
I myself am a supporter of ViewSonic. Vistapanel (backlight, etc.) cause a sense of malaise.
And Viewsonice average price category, only more expensive Skis and Behnke c Phillips.
The most important color and the absence of plumes, and of the uniformity of illumination without glare.
And therefore it is necessary to check each unit of the same model range, even for dead pixels.

N
Nevoeiro 17.10.19

Ryazancev
ACER 27 VG270UPBMIIPX
https://4k-monitor.ru/catalog/acer/Acer_VG270UPbmiipx/
Obzorchik on it
Now another pixel test lave worth it.
Here on YouTube I saw chela monitor, there is this black bar is barely visible very thin.But this monitor is probably expensive.

R
Ryazancev 17.10.19

Nevoeiro
Komrad. The monitor is not the processor. It picked individually to fit your needs. And be SURE to check it out. I have 2 times the dead pixels got (ASUS, Philips). Well right now the pay check is.
In short it is a complex matter and a little tedious (If you got dead pixels and highlights the need to re-ride).
If money dofiga - Take TOP. And about the problems with calibration and setup forget.
We assume money PTS. little. So select the best options. Not for 150-200 thousand roubles.