3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
Justaz 17.10.19 04:17 am

Monitor 27\" concave or normal

It's time to change the monitor was lg on tn, in principle, completely suit me, but it was dead PSU, then something beginning with the colors going on in General in the end decided to change to that bigger, newer, hence the question of whether to take a concave? whether to take ips or va? which one?
137 Comments
Sort by:
p
potter790 17.10.19

X_ray_83 wrote:
it can transmit sound and 160Hz in QHD
And here the sound at all. For the transmission of broadband sound fit and CINCH/AV, I Svenska system connected through them, and it was long before that was jacks, and are still used in professional systems, about whose existence you didn't know. Magic Hiro perelegans or fasten to carry his standard nonsense. )
https://forum.ixbt.com/topic.cgi?id=28:24218-42
https://toster.ru/q/3920

K
KillKammbest 17.10.19

X_ray_83
potter790
Ha ha ha how fun to watch the dispute two newbies in the gland )))))))))))
Spoiler

N
Nevoeiro 17.10.19

potter790
potter790 wrote:
Without it, 4K is not working. About 144 Vaughn above in your post:
which is able to transfer the image on the 120Hz level without compression.
So for 4K, there's a link to overclockers where 2K 144 works on hdmi 2

P
PavelDragon 17.10.19

This year I bought the Acer Nitro VG270UPbmiipx [UM.HV0EE.P01]. IPS matrix, 2K resolution, 144 Hz and a 27-inch diagonal screen. The full opinion can look in dns PavelDraco may 4, 2019.

As for the question of the author. I personally recommend taking the IPS matrix - great viewing angles and more saturated image. At a price, however, will be much more expensive VA. TN don't even consider this horror. The colors faded, the step to the side and all distorted. I had a TN monitor before. It is heaven and earth.

Also, there can be no doubt that to choose Hertz or resolution? Because a monitor with 4K resolution and 144 Hz is from 91к. Clearly, this price is not for us. Take Hertz, 144 for 2K resolution perfect for games and movies. Also why I do not advise to take 4K it takes the games you have 60 or more frames, it is necessary to you? For reference, 2K resolution takes an average of 20-25 shots and that's fine. And Yes, for this permission will need at least the GeForce 1060 (I have 1070).

And curved or not is a matter of taste, somewhere might be better, but I personally like it straight.

PS To my monitor in the DisplayPort cable, which is supported from 144 Hz. Nothing not have to buy more. So, too, will pay attention to this when buying.

p
potter790 17.10.19

PavelDragon wrote:
Also, there can be no doubt that to choose Hertz or resolution? Because a monitor with 4K resolution and 144 Hz is from 91к. Clearly, this price is not for us.
You specially registered to write this nonsense? ))
Cho was 90-thousand, there are over 200 thousand, and more:
https://aceronline.ru/catalog/product/acer-x27-1107988/
Only here the features are absolutely not and.The characteristics of this shit for 200 thousand, can poshukayte on the Internet, it's not even 10-bit. Over 200 thousand you can buy a professional monitor NEC, but this shit is set for 200 thousand. And this picture to any monitor above 60Hz.
Buy I, the frequency of fps.. myths expensive yeah. xd)

P
PavelDragon 17.10.19

potter790
Read carefully, I wrote that this monitor is not necessary for normal people. Therefore, to draw out the game for updates on the ultra-2080 will require Ti. And if you're interested - this is the Acer Nitro XV273KPbmiipphzx for 91к.

N
Nevoeiro 17.10.19

PavelDragon
price, highlights ? what month? store?

P
PavelDragon 17.10.19

Nevoeiro
It will be easier :)

N
Nevoeiro 17.10.19

PavelDragon
Aha is already read)

T
Torkvist 17.10.19

potter790 wrote:
Over 200 thousand you can buy a professional monitor NEC, but this shit is set for 200 thousand. And this picture to any monitor above 60Hz.
TS do not need a professional monitor, according with the requirements of this Viewsonic VX2758-C-mh will be through the roof and the price tag adequate, but not 200k. I think those who are looking for a Monique over 200k in other places will be to ask for her advice, not on the gaming forum.

J
Justaz 17.10.19

There is not anyone talking about professional monitors, we're talking about the 4K ips with high hercovka, but for me it's really not necessary to buy such monitor should work normally and to earn that all this would do little to play, what is the point of buy the coolest gaming monitor?
Torkvist wrote:
Viewsonic VX2758-C-mh will be through the roof and the price tag is reasonable and not 200k
Yes, look at what other options little or no. Probably going to take it

B
BIG_CrasheR 17.10.19

PavelDragon
How strong is the difference between 60 and 144 from a real user? Gryat that looking then at 60Hz the eye is derived) Watched some Samosa 144 Hz for 15 rubles, but only 24 and fulhd stop, upgrade simple minimum.

P
PavelDragon 17.10.19

BIG_CrasheR
Everything was smoother, easier. I wouldn't say IMBA, but the smoothness in games (especially online) is very nice.

l
leksto 17.10.19

BIG_CrasheR
well, of course, there is 2/3 of the cost is the name of the samosas, so there is to wait for something very good for the right price is not necessary.

M
MuSStafA 17.10.19

Samson roll out inadequate price tags. The benefit is similar at har-am model cheaper. Viewsonic VX2758-C-mh 14 thousand seen. Pleasant impressions: color, illumination, speed. Sorry it was not possible to rate games on a full Hertz.

l
leksto 17.10.19

MuSStafA
Somehow convinced that WUSA on the maximum Hertz all is very even not bad. Certainly not worse than the expensive brands.

J
Justaz 17.10.19

MuSStafA wrote:
Samson roll out inadequate price tags. The benefit is similar at har-am model cheaper. Viewsonic VX2758-C-mh 14 thousand seen.
and you can see what models gnusmas is it? and how do you speed matrix assessed? but the game not run?
leksto wrote:
Somehow convinced that WUSA on the maximum Hertz all is very even not bad.
do not understand what it was about, and what can be bad on any monitor if it works with high hercovka? maybe I miss something you know? what could be wrong? By the way I'm 14 to WUSA not seen in our area 17.

K
KillKammbest 17.10.19

X_ray_83
X_ray_83 wrote:
If cheap matrix up to$ 300 may be worse than TN.
Let's proof that ips will be the viewing angles are worse than on a TN or is just a chatterbox and merge )))))))

X
X_ray_83 17.10.19

KillKammbest
Cheap IPS have bad viewing angles but for me, ALL bad IPS TFT,TN,VA.
After the OLED is ridiculous at all to say about the viewing angles of the IPS.
ОLED has your beloved IPS the only plus of this matrix is white.

K
KillKammbest 17.10.19

X_ray_83
X_ray_83 wrote:
Cheap IPS have bad viewing angles but for me, ALL bad IPS TFT,TN,VA.
After the OLED is ridiculous at all to say about the viewing angles of the IPS.
ОLED has your beloved IPS the only plus of this matrix is white.
you specifically said that cheap ips matrix, the viewing angles are worse than at TN. Why do you wrote above is meaningless nonsense? let's proof or merge balabolschik ))))))))))