3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
Justaz 17.10.19 04:17 am

Monitor 27\" concave or normal

It's time to change the monitor was lg on tn, in principle, completely suit me, but it was dead PSU, then something beginning with the colors going on in General in the end decided to change to that bigger, newer, hence the question of whether to take a concave? whether to take ips or va? which one?
137 Comments
Sort by:
N
Nevoeiro 17.10.19

Ryazancev
I'm not arguing, bad that pay-day is free did.Have your stuff to drag to check.
Dreary.

X
X_ray_83 17.10.19

Nevoeiro
Most importantly, see that the brightness is not below 350 CD/m2, and the eyes will definitely get out of the sockets )))
Ideally 1200 CD/m2 but these monitors are very expensive !

v
vitalik76 17.10.19

Justaz wrote:
which one?
About permissions and gertsovki. On the one hand, it always seems bigger is better, but on the other it is necessary to look capable of pulling your rig. If the graphics card is not 2080ti, then take 4K 144Гц pointless, because the monitor will not reveal their potential.

R
Ryazancev 17.10.19

X_ray_83
You th for the crap this RUB?
About the rules are generally heard?
Started kindergarten.

X
X_ray_83 17.10.19

Ryazancev
Simple question monitors DolbyVision seen, there is some brightness ????
Kindergarten is to buy a monitor with a pseudo-HDR !!!

N
Nevoeiro 17.10.19

potter790
KillKammbest
My screenshots monitor ASUS vw246h

Spoiler

X_ray_83
350 cd/m2 - Own
400 cd/m2 Peak (in HDR mode) the same parameters.

X
X_ray_83 17.10.19

Nevoeiro
This is not HDR Dolby Vision monitor type Asus 1200 cd/m2 Dolby Vision

N
Nevoeiro 17.10.19

X_ray_83
These are the characteristics of this monitor 27 Monitor Acer Nitro VG271UPbmiipx [UM.HV1EE.P01]

X
X_ray_83 17.10.19

Nevoeiro
It is necessary to have such features I have a monitor with 350 cd/m2 was in 2008 ! Seriously these are the parameters of 2019 for 10 years to take the same ???
For example here's Asus c Display HDR 1000 this is a normal monitor !
The same seems to have from Alienware but I don't remember the name of (((
https://www.displayspecifications.com/ru/model/2e5b126f

N
Nevoeiro 17.10.19

X_ray_83
200 Koshy, Oh Fig.

X
X_ray_83 17.10.19

Nevoeiro
Because you said the normal IPS is expensive you do not understand (((
Now do stuff with monitors and therefore should live to see the highlights and pixels !

N
Nevoeiro 17.10.19

X_ray_83
X_ray_83 wrote:
Because you said the normal IPS is expensive
Any normal matrix is expensive, it's obvious.
Of course I will watch the highlights and pixels.

K
Kardion 17.10.19

Well, you're here and drove the epic. There is a need to udumali that MES affects the quality of the screenshots. The only influence that can have a monitor on the screenshots is the resolution and aspect ratio, and that is very mediated, well, lol.
Well, about the brightness, too, of course the pen still the same, if it wasn't sarcasm with storony X_ray_83. You where to work gathered in close orbit of the sun? Here brightness 350 above the roof, reduce needed, otherwise the eyes will pop out.

Nevoeiro wrote:
Any normal matrix is expensive, it's obvious.
the matrix looking at what manufacturer and what is meant by normality.
not necessarily ipsy can and va matrix, they are also very good.
two potato and Vusi make a good Mona nezaoblachno price view for example Mont VX2758-c-mh
very decent tech model.

And on the topic of the TC , IMHO depends on what you want to take if for games, it is concave, if for design (especially architectural) and documents, the usual. At the resolution of the same picture, as wrote here need to look at the characteristics of a video card, what resolution it will pull.

N
Nevoeiro 17.10.19

Kardion
Then everyone puts their understanding to the normality. Meets all the requirement of technological probably.
I watched this mon, I don't want a concave screen such permission.

X
X_ray_83 17.10.19

Kardion
Here, for example monitor semi prof to read the specifications on this work and the eyes do not come out !
https://www.displayspecifications.com/ru/model/f4aec13
Simply the best monitors Trac on them and guideline how for the best !

K
KillKammbest 17.10.19

Here is a list of the best monitors for 2019 https://www.techspot.com/bestof/monitors/ buy for 200K is not required, it is possible to take much cheaper.

N
Nevoeiro 17.10.19

potter790
potter790 wrote:
Them live should look. A friend bought one on 32дюйма. I must say looks quite bad. There is even a 3D effect. As they used to do smartphones with 3D screen and have a 3D effect was not projected outwards, and into the screen. Here is something similar. This is especially noticeable if the room lights are off. If I had the need for a monitor, and a limited budget, I'd get that closer look.
When watching live there is a very big minus. As monitor I have the ASUS vw246h, then it will be wow effect. And after a few days, months addictive.
About this Mona VX2758-c-mh curved, permissions are not satisfied. and why there is frequency 144 if there is no display port.

p
potter790 17.10.19

Nevoeiro wrote:
About this Mona VX2758-c-mh curved, permissions are not satisfied. and why there is frequency 144 if there is no display port.
Well, who as you can, then get distorted in the budget segment. ))
I'm just implying that, in the price niche is not the fact that even IPS will be qualitative. Generally, in the West, there is a law on advertising. To balubakat can be anything, but the product must show face and to provide accurate data. In this background, too, who once is not distorted. But clearly they show. The same color spectrum. For comparison:
Spoilerish Nitro VG271UPbmiipx

Acer Nitro XV272UPbmiiprzx

Asus VW246H

Dell UltraSharp U2410

Clearly, the color spectrum. Won above the link, type three top of the monitor, though of course it is not. One more menie color spectrum, this ViewSonic ColorPro VP3268-4, and clearly the picture on it. At the same time it blinds, indicating that the matrix is not so hot, and she glares. And they also clearly demonstrate:
Spoiler
In the West, this strict. Just Cho's lawyers will eat poop. ))
We have such a law seems to be too ... well, as usual in Russia. )
We have sites write type IPS, go to the Western website and it says do AH-IPS and even VA. We have written 10bit, but on the Western sites it says 8bit. Etc etc. In General, the budget and middle segment, it is not easy and very exciting, because the obvious favorites are missing. Some one options better, others the other, etc.

N
Nevoeiro 17.10.19

potter790
potter790 wrote:
Some one options better, others the other, etc.
This is most annoying, even from the same manufacturer happens.
The matrix for example, but a bad backlight,the backlight and the matrix is good but not frameless and so on. Why do it, except for sales and increased segment models. And if all in one then the price bites.
Well, what chose the Acer Nitro VG271UPbmiipx
screen TFT IPS
resolution 2560x1440 (16:9)
max. refresh rate of 144 Hz
there, the matrix and predator series Acer put. And how there will be a price we will see.
Is screenshots ad. I bought Samsung when I watched this https://forums.playground.ru/hardware/monitor/monitor_na_27_vognutyj_ili_obychnyj-979187/#comment-18206346
Thought to get some frameless )

p
potter790 17.10.19

Nevoeiro wrote:
Is screenshots ad.
Well, actually not quite. We must first go to the offsite, and there to have a look.)
Spoiler
Clearly you can see it with frame. All monitors with an internal frame, just someone it is wider, someone already. The Samsung always frame was broad, and the matrix was Gentile. In this nothing has changed. )
On our sites something to look meaningless. Chose any model, went offsite, there's pictures looked. Then went to Western sites, where pictures and options to look at. On YouTube you can go, there is a related post with a working monitor, and not with pictures and blah blah blah. )

Nevoeiro wrote:
This is most annoying, even from the same manufacturer happens.
Yeah, about that panitsa wrote, the same Dell, if they produced only high-end monitors, it would long ago have gone bankrupt. People, in mass, go to buy cheaper. The cost of the good matrix is not cheap. Made the matrix, it made top model. Cut settings, made another design, changed the name of the model, and the market.
For example, the same two models: Acer Acer VG271UPbmiipx Nitro and Nitro XV272UPbmiiprzx. At first Monica is acceptable color and good contrast, and is on a permanent basis. In the second model, the chroma and the contrast worse, but this is a pseudo HDR, which, not always, but sometimes the picture will look better than the first model. That is why I wrote, the easiest way to choose eye in the store, liked it and took it. )