3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
Justaz 17.10.19 04:17 am

Monitor 27\" concave or normal

It's time to change the monitor was lg on tn, in principle, completely suit me, but it was dead PSU, then something beginning with the colors going on in General in the end decided to change to that bigger, newer, hence the question of whether to take a concave? whether to take ips or va? which one?
137 Comments
Sort by:
K
KillKammbest 17.10.19

X_ray_83
above napisali
7Rain7 wrote:
When IPS was a bad angle? So 178 at 178.
you said
X_ray_83 wrote:
If cheap matrix up to$ 300 may be worse than TN.
The conversation was about the viewing angles so that you slivonchik merged ))) and to include Durkee optional )))
X_ray_83 wrote:
In General, it is schizophrenia when imagining something, go to the hospital.
In the hospital slivonchik just need you, you're talking about unrelated nonsense )))))))

A
Aloska 17.10.19

KillKammbest
Oh again I bet you, nothing on ng is not changed.
Who is now 0.1 and 1% better?
Or dx11 is still in a single core working?

X
X_ray_83 17.10.19

KillKammbest
So 178 178
From IPS, the viewing angle means nothing , there is a glow effect will finish a cheap monitor to sense there is not in this review !
Peck in these highlights from the TN has no such problems )))

And in General OLED and Plasma I have, so I don't care what you related, from OLED/Plasma 180 180 so I have these problems with the response matrix and glows don't care about the word at all !
And you hit the highlights at 178 to 178 to go.

X
X_ray_83 17.10.19

Aloska
Yes, argue about everything to me TFT the debris, he couldn't understand it )))
We must take the OLED in spite of the burnout, the picture in 10 and even 20 times better then he did not want these highlights to watch.

A
Aloska 17.10.19

X_ray_83
Glare with the lights off and a black picture.
Do you think this gets in the way?
And it so interferes with what you should pay, as you pointed out for burnable OLED?

X
X_ray_83 17.10.19

Aloska
Do you think this gets in the way?
It's so interferes with the game Silent Hill and other games like Splinter Cell and so on. Where the game scene is dark such as in Exodus Metro tunnels or the same in The Sinking City.
I play horror games because I'm still from the monitor refused )))

A
Aloska 17.10.19

X_ray_83
But what about the harm to eyes from OLED?

X
X_ray_83 17.10.19

Aloska
Well, not 100% brightness watching ! There should be on average looking otherwise consumes the resource at high brightness and then fade over time )))

K
KillKammbest 17.10.19

X_ray_83
X_ray_83 wrote:
And in General OLED and Plasma I have, so I don't care what you related, from OLED/Plasma 180 180 so I have these problems with the response matrix and glows don't care about the word at all !
And you hit the highlights at 178 to 178 to go.
What's all this nonsense? and what does he have to prove that the cheapest ips the viewing angles are worse than at TN. You to the hospital is necessary if you do not understand what I write )))))))))))
Well, all merged balabolschik ))))))) began to carry some some nonsense and merge with the theme, but what else to expect from the Nuba dreamer ))))))) go teach a youngster math part )))))))))

X
X_ray_83 17.10.19

KillKammbest
Benq XL2411T your shitty monitor ! Buy a normal monitor at least used 8 bit then we'll talk, 6 bit shit sitting .
About the viewing angles it overwrites with cheap TN matrix au optronics )))

K
KillKammbest 17.10.19

X_ray_83
Slivonchik, and then my monitor? the conversation was about something else, you to the hospital is necessary to treat the head because you hike a little off.)))))))))

X
X_ray_83 17.10.19

KillKammbest
Slivonchik, and then my monitor?
Despite the fact that you are better not seen ! Not all of these crappy TN like you c au optronics,
Also TN panels are, and you better move not seen for could not )))

_
_Sweet 17.10.19

X_ray_83 young man,TN matrix viewing angles up to 170° horizontally and 160° vertically, inclusive (the review).
The color shift of TN matrices is seen at a horizontal offset from the center of the monitor by 90°, vertical all even sadder 60°- 80°.
The budget matrix IPS 178° viewing angles without distorting the color spectrum. The conclusion from this follows: IPS matrix not only better than TN viewing angles, but color reproduction. This fact can easily be verified visually in any electronics store asking to put next to two monitors with different matrices but the same brightness.
Perhaps, you do not enter people astray with his pseudo?

X
X_ray_83 17.10.19

_Sweet
IPS matrix is not only better than TN viewing angles, but color reproduction
Why not write the truth ??? Color rendering is the same only more shades of gray and all. But not the black color CRT after all
The budget matrix IPS 178° viewing angles without distorting the color spectrum.
Let's simply the names of these models, so you're not out a correct color cheap IPS ??? A high level of discolouration on the black background of the review 178°, this too, no ??? I have nothing to compare with OLED and IPS and TN the same CRT.
your pseudo?
Well, it's funny to hear from a man whose IPS started to show black color after the OLED/CRT/Plasma !
And Yes, I for many years and this experience is called, plasma is better for viewing angles and colour reproduction no, TN is a compromise as a response matrix and an acceptable color, etc.

K
KillKammbest 17.10.19

X_ray_83
In General merged as Loki (also of the same infant with down syndrome) began to bear the senseless nonsense that the subject of the dispute has no relation.

X
X_ray_83 17.10.19

KillKammbest
To dispute this have I got the best panel at the moment ! And you have a cheap TN from au optronics where do you think all TN panels and the victim of marketing privatise in the example, the viewing angles are terrible on all TFT panels from VA to IPS.
More or less have IPS GB-R LED that I threw the Dell UP2718Q c 10-bit, but it's not$ 300 for all !

f
furcl 17.10.19

X_ray_83 wrote:
which is terrible on all TFT panels from VA to IPS.
It's like there. Well, show me where is the terrible viewing angles on the IPS:
Spoiler
But at the same time, where IPS glare?
Spoiler
Budget IPS is of course not true, just like your nonsense for Dell UP2718Q.

K
KillKammbest 17.10.19

X_ray_83
X_ray_83 wrote:
To dispute this have I got the best panel at the moment ! And you have a cheap TN from au optronics where do you think all TN panels and the victim of marketing privatise in the example, the viewing angles are terrible on all TFT panels from VA to IPS.
More or less have IPS GB-R LED that I threw the Dell UP2718Q c 10-bit, but it's not$ 300 for all !
You do without a brain??? what does all of the above listed is nonsense to dispute where you claimed that cheap IPS the viewing angles are worse than at TN.
And where slivonchik example of the monitor with ips a matrix in which the viewing angles are worse than TN? And I do not need to write the next portion of delirium. But 2 of your drain I will record this and the fact that the Titan X on makvel is 11 gig of VRAM. In General, the hardware you just ZERO and in addition, even slivonchik juvenile who runs away when pressed and begins to bear meaningless nonsense ))))))))))

X
X_ray_83 17.10.19

KillKammbest
What is glow effect ???
But if you don't know then you didn't use IPS from the word at all )))

K
KillKammbest 17.10.19

X_ray_83
glow effect is just the glare and the viewing angles have no relationship. And by the way checked on your as you call it crummy monitor at maximum brightness brought a black background. And no flashes are not seen, black just black, unless strongly rejected that it is the color distortion due to the small angles. But just sitting in front of the monitor color distortion how not to twist a head to see not work, you need to get up and look clean from the side.