3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
Justaz 17.10.19 04:17 am

Monitor 27\" concave or normal

It's time to change the monitor was lg on tn, in principle, completely suit me, but it was dead PSU, then something beginning with the colors going on in General in the end decided to change to that bigger, newer, hence the question of whether to take a concave? whether to take ips or va? which one?
137 Comments
Sort by:
X
X_ray_83 17.10.19

KillKammbest
And by the way checked on your as you call it wretched monitor
You TN there is no such a problem, tin you really don't know what the advantages and disadvantages of VA,TN,IPS (((
And monitor for the matrix au optronics it is worse than the LG matrix, a lot of marriages especially in 240Hz monitors they're all au optronics.
Google how many manufacturers produce a TN matrix there are many of them and they are different in terms of contrast and so on.
just the glare and the viewing angles have no relationship
Have, the picture displays at an angle, like in the video in a dark room it's hard ! (((

K
KillKammbest 17.10.19

X_ray_83
X_ray_83 wrote:
tin you really don't know what the advantages and disadvantages of VA,TN,IPS
Everybody knows, so don't worry nubik.
X_ray_83 wrote:
And monitor for the matrix au optronics it is worse than the LG matrix, a lot of marriages especially in 240Hz monitors they're all au optronics.
Monica for 5 years and no marriage in it.
X_ray_83 wrote:
Have, the picture displays at an angle, like in the video in a dark room it's hard ! (((
What does flashes of images is related to the change of color or lowering of contrast, which reflect the angles. glow effect is just a single sore monitor.

X
X_ray_83 17.10.19

KillKammbest
pictures is related to color change
Black color develops essentially in the white,gray and so on.
glow effect is just a single sore monitor
Not only slow matrix dynamic scene blurs !
Monica for 5 years and no marriage in it.
This is the most shitty matrix TN ! The best was and is the Samsung.
Okay you don't get it and don't know where there was a good matrix TN, so not interested in all such.

K
KillKammbest 17.10.19

X_ray_83
X_ray_83 wrote:
This is the most shitty matrix TN ! The best was and is the Samsung.
Of course I chose the most shit that says on the box ultimate esports gaming monitor. And what dermaga will not prompt? I monitor was sitting on the CRT monitor because I then played CoD MW and a slow matrix which are all smeared I nafig not surrendered. But wait how did 120 Hz Monica and took. The color of normal 8bit through the Converter, black just black, no highlights and most importantly the responsiveness of the minimum and gaming bells and whistles in the form of minimum PSU imput lag ie all the speed that I need in the online shooter + ganaraska mouse and keyboard = the fact that I was in the games cheater call often and because of the rapid response (Claudia (2ms), mouse (1ms), PSU imput lag Monica (1ms) not to be confused with response time), which contributes to an ideal guidance, yell that aimbot play ))))))))))))

_
_Sweet 17.10.19

X_ray_83
Dear child, you are the dreamer, the Sophist, or just the dodgy liar.
Pulling phrases out of context and not understanding the subject matter, you are in denial.
Why not write the truth ??? Color rendering is the same only more shades of gray and all. But not the black color CRT after all
About the CRT monitors of the question at all. You said, color rendition colors IPS and TN matrices are the same. However, you are confused about the testimony, and in your own words shades of gray (in the IPS). That is why IPS panels transmit black and white with almost maximum accuracy, while on a TN matrix, the black color looks like dark grey, and white as light grey, not to mention the color shift on TN monitors when you change viewing angles.
Let's simply the names of these models, so you're not out a correct color cheap IPS ??? A high level of discolouration on the black background of the review 178°, this too, no ??? I have nothing to compare with OLED and IPS and TN the same CRT.
Will give you a wife (if you have it with this approach to life), balabolov nobody likes.
Well, it's funny to hear from a man whose IPS started to show black color after the OLED/CRT/Plasma !
Again your imagination where I wrote that black color on IPS matrices is the reference in relation to OLED/CRT?
And Yes, I for many years and this experience is called, plasma is better for viewing angles and colour reproduction no, TN is a compromise as a response matrix and an acceptable color, etc.
At maturity, your I strongly doubt, according to our dialogue.
I want to prove to the audience the advantage of viewing angles of TN monitors over IPS? Make a video comparison, you have something to compare (OLED and TN and IPS as well CRT).
Perhaps visual and auditory you will reach faster
Spoiler

X
X_ray_83 17.10.19

_Sweet
About the CRT monitors of the question at all.
I always like the best monitors ! After all, we compare with the best and not the worst, TFT is degradatsiya in the image.
TN matrix black color looks like dark gray
He also looks at the IPS shit what next ??? The same grey shit with overexposure !
You said, color rendition colors IPS and TN matrixes the same
It is the same there is no such special difference ! Only grayscale but it say it again no achievement and the degradation compared to CRT/Oled.
PS matrix transmit black and white with almost maximum accuracy
They do not transfer with maximum precision. this is the nonsense that is imposed on marketers ! The best black is OLED, because TN is that IPS for me shit overexposed. Hard to understand simple things ?? I compare with the best !
where I wrote that black color on IPS matrices is the reference in relation to OLED/CRT?
You have the logic all right ??? Write and contradict yourself :
transmit black and white with almost maximum accuracy Double standards ??? And Mature ???
Perhaps visual and auditory you will reach faster
And give a link to vasyanov which can not PC components, something I have doubts about your adequacy !
you are confused about the testimony,
You can't logic copper )))
That's what the black color and normal angles, he told me about black charges at IPS and viewing angles.
Spoiler

X
X_ray_83 17.10.19

KillKammbest
And what dermaga will not prompt?
Best Samsung matrix. Went Apple Macbook Air 13 till 2015 there have already compared the best matrix TN was the Samsung compared to LG and au optronics. Apple firmly selects the matrix and so on so there is no option Samsung and TN the best.

X
X_ray_83 17.10.19

_Sweet
And remember good IPS displays only one color is white, because stuffing about black (maximum accuracy) very funny !

_
_Sweet 17.10.19

X_ray_83
You have the logic all right ???
I'm okay, you don't. Originally it was a comparison of the viewing angles and colors of IPS and TN matrixes, respectively, it was about comparing the colors and angles of these two matrices. Next, your sophistry uninteresting.

X
X_ray_83 17.10.19

_Sweet
comparison of viewing angles and colour reproduction of TN and IPS matrixes
The thing is that the viewing angles are as terrible FOR ME that IPS that TN !
It's like there were two shit so for me )))
And this is not sophistry but the facts of the angles must be the same in 2019 and not peresvecheno do not understand that !
Because if you compare games more suited TN of the matrix and all, no flowers neither IPS nor TN can not boast !

f
furcl 17.10.19

X_ray_83 wrote:
no flowers, neither IPS nor TN can not boast !
Then any TN, but IPS is its main difference. Black, which by your slowest not.. and in different shades, from grey to pure black:
Spoiler

But this can only be seen on IPS:
Spoiler

And it's in the old games.. colors are not. :)

K
KillKammbest 17.10.19

X_ray_83
X_ray_83 wrote:
Best Samsung matrix. Went Apple Macbook Air 13 till 2015 there have already compared the best matrix TN was the Samsung compared to LG and au optronics. Apple firmly selects the matrix and so on so there is no option Samsung and TN the best.
I kind of Russian asked what's wrong with this matrix or you do not understand when you read? Why do I know that there is someone when it was released, I assure you that they are bad, then there is cause I would like to see proof and not just your delusional fantasies
X_ray_83 wrote:
You said, color rendition colors IPS and TN matrixes the same
It is the same there is no such special difference ! Only grayscale but it say it again no achievement and the degradation compared to CRT/Oled.
Do you even understand what is 6 - 8 - 10 bit??? and the difference between 8 and 10 bits of color just in the number of colors per channel.
You're really just a noob which is how Locke carries some childish nonsense, do not know why? to look even more stupid? ))) Initially was a dispute that your assurances of the cheapest ips monitors have worse viewing angles than TN but I'm not any evidence and not seen as given in the example model of the phone but only meaningless nonsense and water.

X
X_ray_83 17.10.19

furcl
All this is not something that is as it should be in the games especially the tunnel when Leon goes all black ))

X
X_ray_83 17.10.19

KillKammbest
I kind of Russian asked what's wrong with this matrix or you do not understand when you read?
The Internet has compared the Apple Macbook Air 13 till 2015 Google ! I owe you all look ???
Get smart for once !
Do you even understand what is 6 - 8 - 10 bit???
All of the matrix 8 bit ! That was pure 10-bit matrix is Monique from 2000-3000$. So there is IPS 6-bit+FRC have the same Samsung so not all of these 8-bit is.

f
furcl 17.10.19

X_ray_83 wrote:
in games especially the tunnel when Leon goes all black
Do not confuse the color black and a dynamic contrast of colors.. but live in the pale. Quite clearly, what year is the game such a miserable color saturation on this monitor. Is this your best monitor? ))

K
KillKammbest 17.10.19

furcl
Nubik, why are you showing screenshots? they monitor are not affected and are all the same with 32 bit color. I want to show you how something looks on the monitor, take photos of the screen with a camera or phone and upload. But then again, on my monitor with my settings for brightness, contrast, colour reproduction again, everything will be distorted so if you want so I can see how the picture looks on your monitor it is necessary to send a printed copy of the picture on a very good printer because it again is also makes a difference.

X_ray_83
X_ray_83 wrote:
The Internet has compared the Apple Macbook Air 13
And this MacBook screen from AU Optronics. You wrote that AU Optronics is shit, but nothing more than children's nonsense and their dreams have failed as evidence and offered to look for me? How are you friends with the head? or just cuckoo??? You wrote that AU Optronics miserable matrix, then infoy some tests, features, reviews and otherwise, it appears that you're just a chatterbox.
X_ray_83 wrote:
Do you even understand what is 6 - 8 - 10 bit???
All of the matrix 8 bit ! That was pure 10-bit matrix is Monique from 2000-3000$. So there is IPS 6-bit+FRC have the same Samsung so not all of these 8-bit is.
I actually asked do you understand what 6 - 8 - 10 bit since you wrote above nonsense that TN and IPS, there is no difference in colour rendering and here, too, instead suffered a delirium. First, all of the matrix 8 bit, then not all the 8 bits are. Do you write when the brain is shut off completely or there disable nothing???

X
X_ray_83 17.10.19

furcl
Is this your best monitor? )
This is the best now OLED display, wonder if you have not seen go to the store check out hillbilly )))

X
X_ray_83 17.10.19

KillKammbest
And this MacBook screen from AU Optronics
To MacBook 3 display used by LG, AU Optronics and Samsung what are you reading one piece ???
Three firms have supplied the best of the three Samsung !
First, all of the matrix 8 bit, then that not all of these 8 bits is
IPS can be 6bit+FRC for the same price TN is 8-bit from Samsung and LG.
A cheap IPS 6-bit+FRC is trash, Dell is selling this monitor for 200-250$.

X
X_ray_83 17.10.19

KillKammbest
Here even the review say about it !
13.3 inch display laptop has a resolution of 1440 by 900 pixels and aspect ratio of 16 to 10. Uses TN+Film matrix with a glossy coating. Supply of liquid crystal matrices for Macbook Air 13’ fifth generation involved three companies: LG, Samsung and AU Optronics. Despite the strict selection of products from Apple, we can say that the quality of the matrices, being certainly very high for TN technology, is still different: the Samsung can be considered a little more preferred for brightness, contrast and color reproduction (the latter, however, offset by calibration), and between LG and AU Optronics visual difference is almost there
http://zoom.cnews.ru/publication/item/40580/2

K
KillKammbest 17.10.19

X_ray_83
Don't know what's wrong with the brightness but if I turn on max it is still on the lamp to watch.
X_ray_83 wrote:
IPS can be 6bit+FRC for the same price TN is 8-bit from Samsung and LG.
A cheap IPS 6-bit+FRC is trash, Dell is selling this monitor for 200-250$.
IPS and 6-bit matrix? not tell the case model, I'd like to see it