3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Priys90 17.10.19 08:36 pm

Impressions of the game (Tom Clancy's The Division 2)

played until 2 hours, the impressions are positive, pleased with plenty of side missions and events(some are repeated of course, but not bored), was only two story missions mostly just run for side effects and events I am currently studying the area a bit annoying mouse control, highly sensitive when shooting, even with mouse sensitivity at 15%, can be used in a single imposition of the co-operative does not have to run around the streets of nice
111 Comments
Sort by:
m
meagarry 17.10.19

Played quite a bit. Yet like everything. On the one hand, it is a familiar division - the game is not lost. On the other - always some new chips - so the game doesn't seem satanoy.
Optimization like the rules. My 3770 with 1070ti handle it on ultra in FullHD. The graphics are beautiful. In my opinion, better than the first part.
I think the second part as the first, will take its place on my hard drive as a toy for relaxation, where you can go shoot when bored)

m
mylovar 17.10.19

Played a few hours)Better than the first part.Dense filling with events,lots of jobs and all sorts of activities.The gameplay is addictive.Great graphics and optimization ,60 fps in 4K holds.From sdruzhila with some Canadians,short fun)8.5 out of 10

b
bwana tomatto 17.10.19

The game is great and worth the money. Compared to the 1st part of the release, it is heaven and earth. Obesity, for 3 years support 1 part, clearly know what people want. Content at the start of the bulk.Missions are varied, the conditional part of the world of course. For a while,until rocked the Persian up to level 10, there was no microfreeze or lag.

S
SeregaTyl 17.10.19

The second Division is really a great game.

Pleasantly surprised that Yubisoft multiplied and improved, almost all elements of the game. Frankly enjoy the second part. Starting with the graphics (and it really is amazing), realistic (for games) the AI bots, the atmosphere, the intensity of events to the gameplay both in PVE and in PVP. Developed pumped the second part in all respects. At the moment, have more or less an objective view of the second division, as many I've seen and tried (pers reached level 30). Highly recommend to fans of single and group mode. But you can simply appreciate the superb scenery of the game. Chic adventure.

m
maksimfighter 17.10.19

The game is complete crap, terrible graphics, vegetation in General, the level of 80 years, faces the NPC from the same LGBT people everywhere recommend this stool to pass side

m
meagarry 17.10.19

Game 4 day. IMHO, they jumped higher than his head. Practical the perfect shooter/action game from the 3rd person. Work on the bugs of the first part held perfectly. It has everything:
- Interesting campaign. Grinda compared to the first part became less. The tasks themselves varied and interesting.
- The game is fun to play in solo and in coop. The game has to offer a different experience. In the first part alone was depressing.
Great OpenWorld. The picture is really like. I want to emphasize the vegetation is done very efficiently. The combination of thickets with the city gives a great atmosphere.
- Much all added as compared to the first part. The game absolutely does not look empty. On the contrary, a lot of activities and get bored will not give. And again, there will be DLC that add content.
Total - a great, easy game that combines high-quality solo and co-op opportunities, making will not get bored. And you can always go shoot and after. Can't rate the game below 9/10.

I
Ioannn 17.10.19

Loved it! In addition to that already noted, glad that soup finally decide. If the first part you take the turret and it's on the side-full sun, I took the Firefly and the turret and on the mission they have me cut down waves of enemies, and I only occasionally cleaned out the remaining enemies). And happy AI enemies actually defecate).

Q
Qwenn 17.10.19

doubt or not to take the game after shitty Bethke, but still took a chance, because the first part dragged. thank God, 1600 was gone for good reason, the game caught, better around the first part, you are rushing to max without problems, but there are drawdowns of up to 50 fps. play could and should be, brought to mind the mechanics

of the minuses I note only all the same miserable models of people and faces. in the yard in 2019, until this mess is?

A
AlenaSAVA 17.10.19

the game is a masterpiece! A sea of content. Great graphics, excellent implementation of fire, view from 3rd person-you see yourself, and not just the gun. Great localization. After level 30 it's only the beginning. I recommend to purchase. It can be fun to play with friends or find friends in the game itself in the process of passing syuzhetki.

H
Hartigan64 17.10.19

Question: how to install a modification on a weapon? In the presence of a bunch of different kits, and it turns out to install only the sights. Weapons suitable for these kits is also available, but always going straight on the sights

A
Affekt77 17.10.19

Hartigan64
Spoiler

m
marat.haliloff 17.10.19

Even I notably carbon monoxide poisoning in Дивизию2 the brain know that it's stupid Lucerna without a plot, but teammates sticks in it already 3 day till morning and would not come off, just like Toja bold)) I even sekira have never launched although all of these network entertainment can not stand played only a single, seem at times, we have learned in 25 frame)))

f
fatallezzz 17.10.19

Play the solo. The game is great. For me this is important. The game is definitely worth attention, even if you have no friends to co-op.

v
virfis 17.10.19

Good afternoon.
Is there anyone has passed the entire game? She has 18+ rating. What's inappropriate content?
The child asks to buy him, and I don't want it to be, as with the Exodus from the Baron. He is too small for such scenes. But if only the blood, that's okay.

g
greenfox111 17.10.19

virfis
Rude slang (hardly the word g*ndoni and female) can hurt the child) and drug use (tanks Hyenas consumed spice in the battle). The Mat itself is not in the Russian version.

k
kolobod 17.10.19

not for a single passage IMHA
funny coop, but the coop any funny

S
Steve Taller 17.10.19

SchA is the 20% discount, and I have a coupon for 20% discount, does it make sense now to buy the game? As far as there is content for solo? First took over the 350R in 2019 and for the money it's just awesome, the solo was 34ч. Here, the length of the solo? Who remembers the first part of the large discounts began after exit? First I was not looking at all ever while in the demo, not played the second closed beta I really liked it too

N
Neveroyatnyy Kleynman 17.10.19

Steve Taller
Have I given the coupon and discount cost in 1430 with something Rubas

D
DEDGAMER 17.10.19

Steve Taller
This part of sujecki went for 66-68 hours,took 1600r with a discount for the first 1000 took because the game was unknown and even online,but turned out to be a great series of games.

A
Abarmot90 17.10.19

Tell me. For the COMPANY ONE should buy or not???