3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Priys90 17.10.19 08:36 pm

Impressions of the game (Tom Clancy's The Division 2)

played until 2 hours, the impressions are positive, pleased with plenty of side missions and events(some are repeated of course, but not bored), was only two story missions mostly just run for side effects and events I am currently studying the area a bit annoying mouse control, highly sensitive when shooting, even with mouse sensitivity at 15%, can be used in a single imposition of the co-operative does not have to run around the streets of nice
111 Comments
Sort by:
r
romanvasilyev 13.06.21

Somehow I played the first part for a long time, it didn't go at all. Maybe because I love games like Resident Evil. I decided to try to play this game. I like to wander around all sorts of locations. On the first impressions of 4 hours of the game, there were two feelings. The graphics are cool, everything is on ultras and you enjoy the picture, the city and all the streets are delightful. But in another I was upset. Firstly, opponents, they are some kind of wooden, I calmly walk the streets and endure everyone without straining, it may of course be more difficult further, but so far it is not at all interesting. Secondly, there are places where you can go: building, metro and other closed spaces. When I go there, I want to feel, let's say, in tension, that there may be opponents there, but there is no one there and you walk calmly. The coolest solution would still be if zombies were found in such dark places. It would be unrealistically cool, there would be an awesome influx of tension, there are opponents, there are zombies, danger is everywhere. And of course, the game does not bother at all, everything is somehow too simple. But in general I like the game, I will wander further. By the way, I play alone.

B
BlackTigerTK 13.06.21

romanvasilyev
After 4 hours? You haven't completed the story missions yet? Complete the story, play the Invasion of the Black Tusks, raise the Global Difficulty to Heroism and then watch. Did you go to the technical assignment?

A
ArXangel_ann 13.06.21

romanvasilyev
I would have looked at you on heroism or legendary with all the directives (or at least with a couple) XD With half a kick he endures everyone there ... It is clear that the first hours of the game are a nursery, roughly speaking.
And zombies are definitely not needed there. The game is not about that at all. Nothing, move on. As the renegades go - you run)))

Pysy: offtopic - By the way, there are persistent rumors on the network about a new raid in the summer. Who heard what?

r
romanvasilyev 13.06.21

BlackTigerTK
I only passed the mission to free the daughter of the head of the settlement theater. And the rest of the time he just wandered around collecting items, shooting in the streets. I even captured one control point. What is TK?

r
romanvasilyev 13.06.21

ArXangel_ann
I don't know what level of difficulty I'm playing, I haven't found such a mood in the game itself. Of course, I don't even argue, which I wrote about. Apparently in the beginning it's so easy. But really, these stupid hyenas on the streets even make you bored, there are no problems with them at all.

Of course, the game is about something else, but I assumed so, since the apocalypse and the virus. For example, I go into a room there is a dark place, and some sounds are even heard. As a horror lover, it seems to me that someone will jump out now, but nothing happens, even hyenas don't come in here and that's why it's somehow boring. There are locations with rooms, but they are completely lifeless.

Which is the new raid quarantine? Will there be zombies?)))

A
ArXangel_ann 13.06.21

romanvasilyev
Zombies are not there and will not be (at least I really hope so, because it will destroy the lore). Quarantine is generally in a rainbow, it's a different game.
Go through the story, there you will find out how even hyenas can break in on occasion (although yes, they are one of the weakest opponents. In Washington, tusks are the strongest, but this is after the story). Plot is the lowest default difficulty. As you go, there will be a choice of difficulty settings and directives. Difficulties: "plot" - "low" - "medium" - "high" - "test" - "heroism" and "legendary" is also available on the fortifications. As you can see, the plot is nowhere below. Plus, there will be access to seasons with additional challenges (if they are not finished by that time). Well, the raids will open - there are only 2 of them (for now), but they are interesting and difficult.

In general, the plot runs. Because while you have access to 15 percent of the real game. Well, if, of course, you are going to play it at all.

TK is the Dark Zone. PvPvE - enemies are stronger, renegades (players), etc. And no, the zombies are not there either XD

r
romanvasilyev 13.06.21

ArXangel_ann
By the way, I have a version with some kind of addition about New York, but I understand that first I need to go through Washington and only then New York.

Thanks for the detailed information, very interesting, now I understand that the game is not all like that. So I will definitely go on.

A
ArXangel_ann 13.06.21

romanvasilyev
It is possible to go straight to New York (although, perhaps, on the first Persian it is impossible). But then there will be no plot in Washington. More precisely, it will be considered already passed.
I advise you to run Washington first - everything is simple there and, as you yourself have already noticed, does not cause problems, and then in NY. The lore in the game is quite extensive and interesting for me personally. Notes, diaries, echoes, audio recordings - all this complements the story. And it's better to test the game for mechanics / builds in Washington (IMHO).

As I understand it, you didn’t play the first part (didn’t finish it?) And who is Keener you don’t really know? Supplement, in fact, about him. But even if you do not really delve into the history, the addition expands the gameplay quite well - new enemies, a new area, new special technologies. In general, I advise.

I also forgot - there is a hardcore mode (permanent death). Just for those who are bored in the crowd of hyenas on the legendary XD, it is true that it is still in beta and it is not known how long it will stay there.

r
romanvasilyev 13.06.21

ArXangel_ann I
started to play the first part, but because of the heap of all sorts of options it was difficult to delve into. Plus, at that time, I was playing in very narrow directions of games. I don't know anything about Keener.

B
BlackTigerTK 13.06.21

romanvasilyev wrote:
I passed only the mission to free the daughter of the head of the theater settlement. And the rest of the time he just wandered around collecting items, shooting in the streets. I even captured one control point.
That is, as expected, you are at the very beginning. I would recommend completing all story missions except the last one, completing all additional missions. By the way, some side effects are not indicated in any way on the map. But you can find the description on the Internet. Completing side effects unlocks additional weapon attachments.
CT on the plot as far as I remember it is necessary to capture everything. Also collect SHD Tech, this is needed to unlock skills. It is better to complete the last story mission after clearing all locations - as the Invasion of the Black Tusks will begin immediately. All CT scans will become hostile again. And you will have to complete invasion missions. The global difficulty level is set on the map after completing the Invasion. I can't say if the side effects will be available after the Invasion, I did all of them in due time before the Invasion.
Specializations, it seems, will also open only after the plot. In the main game, you can level up to level 30. With the passage of the Warlords of New York expansion - even before the 40th. In addition, it will be possible to pass the Skyscraper - 100 floors. In general - go for it!

B
BlackTigerTK 13.06.21

ArXangel_ann wrote:
pysy: offtopic - By the way, there are persistent rumors on the network about a new raid in the summer. Who heard what?
In the summer? ... It is doubtful IMHO ... Tomorrow the 6th Season will start, how long will it be? With all roundups and global events.
Then Heartland is promised. New content for D2 is promised towards the end of the year ...