3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Priys90 17.10.19 08:36 pm

Impressions of the game (Tom Clancy's The Division 2)

played until 2 hours, the impressions are positive, pleased with plenty of side missions and events(some are repeated of course, but not bored), was only two story missions mostly just run for side effects and events I am currently studying the area a bit annoying mouse control, highly sensitive when shooting, even with mouse sensitivity at 15%, can be used in a single imposition of the co-operative does not have to run around the streets of nice
111 Comments
Sort by:
g
gliga142 17.10.19

BlackTigerTK
well, not 50 hours I played - I like the idea , just I am old in this play - at the time I probably some 5,000 hours in the COP enough )) now I want more plot than trattata

B
BlackTigerTK 17.10.19

gliga142 wrote:
just I am old in this play
I apologize for the indiscretion, but the old is how much?

G
GeRR_Praetorian 17.10.19

Priys90
meagarry
Ioannn
fatallezzz
Steve Taller

Hi all. Is there a desire to play in The Division 2?
Looking for players........

S
Steve Taller 17.10.19

STANDS of Milivoje wrote:
Looking for players........
I am now going through the campaign mode, was the final mission in the Capitol campaign

G
GeRR_Praetorian 17.10.19

Steve Taller
I have almost 30 hours of online time. Can all to play together

G
GeRR_Praetorian 17.10.19

Steve Taller
Wanted 4 players, so it was

S
Steve Taller 17.10.19

Tell me know, so I went through the story, and then began the first global stage and all points were captured by some black tusks. Also we have specialization, I chose the gunner. I understand the story missions are over? The whole game comes down to a re-release checkpoint? Have to wait for the new story DLC?

B
BlackTigerTK 17.10.19

Steve Taller
Besides the story there are side quests for them usually in the reward drawings give ur other. In patch 5.0 will have 2 story missions. Plus two secret - available vladeltsam subscription. Judging by the fact that You took a specialization Heavy annual subscription You have - a secret mission gone? Increase the global stage until the 5th. There is another RAID, but there should be 8 people. Invasion of the tusks happen every week - locations are chosen randomly. You can still collect the exotic. There is a lot more in the game to do:-)

B
BlackTigerTK 17.10.19

STANDS of Milivoje
Join:-) My nickname and the game is the same. We play mostly in the evenings with clan mates.

Y
Yogan_n 17.10.19

Steve Taller
So. Monotonous endless release of control points. Loot is the same, even stopped taking.
The game is only for PVP, which is also monotonous. Played 200 hours, now I go once, twice a week for 1 hour. Of friends also no one plays tired.

G
GeRR_Praetorian 17.10.19

BlackTigerTK
Sent the invitation

B
BlackTigerTK 17.10.19

STANDS of Milivoje
Yeah, I did.

I
Ioannn 17.10.19

STANDS of Milivoje
Staroscik!
Enough already on the do Not want! -if only later.

S
Sirey the Templar 16.02.21

In games, I love the atmosphere and the plot, the first one took 22 hours. Of the advantages, there was at least some more or less intelligible story about the origin of the sore, albeit a short and cool atmosphere of desolate New York. But after completing the story and additional tasks in the endgame, there was nothing to do, just to do more loot and so on.

The second part is also quite good in terms of the general study of the world, the locations are all different and do not get bored. The opponents are much smarter and there is a huge difference between solo and co-op. There is no plot as such, there are only beautiful cgi videos about the confrontation between groups, it upset.

Endgame worked much better than the first part, there is something to do. But the jerk off only got stronger.
Go in 25 hours and forget, get bored quickly. It's like Contra, just interesting shots in a co-op, in a solo it's still boring.

The goal of the game is one, to bring down millions of mobs and craft top gear to be the coolest.

If you are looking for a plot and so on, then you just have to try it for informational purposes, if you like to scrub your life on MMO grinders, then this is the place for you.

PS. It would be possible to make both parts much more interesting, move away from reality to fantasy, introduce some zombies, mutants, the plot should be worked out better. But the repetition of the same sweeps is just tiring and nothing more. PvP is not for everybody.

P
Pan_Stanislav 16.02.21

Based on the results of the "free weekend" and two "purchase" days of the game.
The first impression of the 2nd part is a mixture of "Wow!", "What, was it possible?" and "This is what was missing in Part 1." Delight and all that.
After two days of dense entry into the game, a persistent feeling of déjà vu (deja vu) appeared.
Half an hour ago, lingering in the "Inventory" section, I realized: this is your Division - Saints Row! Really, the first part was somehow more realistic. And here - "cartoonishness" appeared, all some kind of shiny plastic. As if the "Division" had been well filtered.
And it all started so well!
It's a shame ...

K
K1600 GT 16.02.21

Dummy game. For an hour - no more. Sheer boredom.

I
I_am_Tallion 16.02.21

Guys, another update with new expeditions came to the game, but the pilot does not display anything other than Kenly Island. Tell me this new content is only available to those who are in the 5th global stage? I passed the 3rd so far

I
I_am_Tallion 16.02.21

Pan_Stanislav wrote:
The first impression from the 2nd part is a mixture of "Wow!", "What, it was possible?" and "This is what was missing in Part 1." Delight and all that.
That, in fact, the first and second parts differ only in the setting, in the game mechanics the differences are minimal, well, except that specialization appeared and the container of an experienced agent is immediately given with an increase in the level, in the 1st part the containers of an experienced agent fell out only after the 30th level, and so the same looter shooter, but interesting with a very cool gameplay

M
Marsj 16.02.21

I_am_Tallion
Yes, everything opens at stage 5, you need to raise the level of equipment max. 500.
After equipping 500 there is nothing to do in the game)

I
I_am_Tallion 16.02.21

Marsj wrote:
Yes, everything opens at stage 5, you need to raise the level of equipment to max. 500.
After equipping 500, there is nothing to do in the game)
I barely reached the 395 level of gear, in general, garbage is that gear with a higher level has worse characteristics often