3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Priys90 17.10.19 08:36 pm

Impressions of the game (Tom Clancy's The Division 2)

played until 2 hours, the impressions are positive, pleased with plenty of side missions and events(some are repeated of course, but not bored), was only two story missions mostly just run for side effects and events I am currently studying the area a bit annoying mouse control, highly sensitive when shooting, even with mouse sensitivity at 15%, can be used in a single imposition of the co-operative does not have to run around the streets of nice
111 Comments
Sort by:
D
DayPsycho 16.02.21

Hi everyone!! And I am who on PS4 plays it ??)

S
SnowBars_86 16.02.21

Good game +10)

a
alxelas 16.02.21

More like a big DLC ​​for the first part. Few changes - almost the same. I remember the developers promised to change the mechanics of battles so that there would not be, as in the 1st part, several stores in 1 enemy - but apparently this is very difficult: 1 store for 1-2 ordinary opponents ...

T
Tibe_3 16.02.21

In short, we waited for a new equipment system and a new type of campaign. What can I say in my opinion it is necessary to blame immediately. All builds broke all the equipment they shot down. Modifications were cut to zero. For beginners, it will be interesting for them to play all the rules, but the old people are now again breaking their heads (((The damage of the weapon was simply cut. There are no talents like Patience at all now (he gave the restoration of armor in the shelter). Almost the entire clan saw this and I don't know what to call crap and dumped. For it's just the devil knows what. Yubiki again under *******. One plus the recalibration was improved, but with such a cut I don't see the whole point at all.

D
DayPsycho 16.02.21

Tibe_3 Played
Already ?? And what about the mission? New, cool ???

w
william1992 16.02.21

Tibe_3
We are waiting for an answer on missions and a new campaign)

c
callmegod 16.02.21

I just started to get used to it, and then a patch that broke my head. Improvements from armor, turrets disappeared somewhere. Talents have disappeared from things. The interface itself became incomprehensible (I just got used to it and then again).
Was 6 hillock, now 4

T
Tibe_3 16.02.21

More or less about the campaign. But again it breaks bugs with CT. Ie, at least at night, conversations with the NPC did not work. Ie it is impossible to hand over the assignments. It feels like they just moved the content from the first division to this one and WANT money for it. You can play, but start over again, that is, look for new builds, especially since there are no good talents left. Not ordinary nor additional, for example, to increase the damage there by an explosion by 40% and others. There will be a lot of trouble. When I entered the game, I wrote -9 points on the Mechanics and all the crash of the game. In short, we are waiting for patches and fixes, because it is simply impossible to go further Draga (((

T
Tibe_3 16.02.21

callmegod
There are no more talents on armor except for a backpack and a bib. And on exotics talents were cut completely.

T
Tibe_3 16.02.21

There was a build associated with Badger Taff rags + 15 armor for a kill for 2 rags, so now there is no more for 3 and only 10%. I spent 400 assault rifles and 50 snipers on CT of the first level on the 5th global, well, that's complete nonsense. The clan went to the 4th level of CT, so there were simply no cartridges left on the boss at the end. Straight mate one. Modifications for speeding up (normal speeding up of skill cooldowns and not 5-10% at the 500 level of modification) and damage are not all of them. Maybe someone will be interested in collecting clothes first, but to be honest, no. If there is a desire to read what they got there, then please catch the link to the description of the patch and additions. https://vk.com/@game_thedivision-voiteli-nu-iorka-obnovlenie-80-patch-nout

H
Hattack 16.02.21

Tibe_3 wrote:
If there is a desire to read what they got there.
Honestly, after entering the game after this "update" all interest in it disappeared. All these innovations in the form of simple content creeping is a complete gimmick. Okay, they darned all the gear ... Duck, no, KillSoft went in this business much further and more productive =)
I think I'm not the only one who has such an opinion.

O
Orel2018ev 16.02.21

I bought the game in mid-February, but knowing about the new addition, I decided to play it only on March 1, judging by the reviews, how right I was. Explain PS, the addition of New York is like a Diablo ripper of Sals, without it there is nothing to do with pvp?

T
Tibe_3 16.02.21

PRIVA
Priva here such a thing is shorter until you buy it !!! I will update these wolves from New York even on In Washington, everything is very poor here is an example. The difference in the damage of the secondary weapon in the specialization of the Demoman, i.e. the Special Disseros Weapon. Those who do not have the add-on damage 40.5k, those who have 189.1k, given the fact that the characteristic against the elite the increase in damage was removed and the HP and Attack of elite enemies did not REDUCE it just wow and ah. Try to take CT lvl 4 alone and see what you say.

T
Tibe_3 16.02.21

Orel2018ev
As for PVP, I honestly don’t know almost never went to the TZ. But 40 lvl will pull one that they have at least one ass characteristic in their clothes and how it will work the devil knows.

S
Silverite 16.02.21

Tibe_3
This is f *** ing just what they did to her. If earlier I alone, although I could hardly clear the location, now it is simply unrealistic to think even with top equipment. They broke the balance of fucking fashion, the stock of armor sets, the recoil itself hitting you takes half of your health, weapon damage and its bonuses are simply nonexistent. Recalibration is of no help here. I'm not even talking about the fact that this nasty patch fell like a lump on my head and I had to free space for it urgently.

A
Anthony diNozzo 16.02.21

Silverite
listen what weapon do you use? just honest? For example, I try to use rifles (not assault rifles) as well as a machine gun, and in general everything works out for me. but again, each plays in his own way ...

S
Silverite 16.02.21

Anthony DiNozzo
MK-17e are mainly snipers with a grenade launcher or antimatter. I alternate with a shotgun and a machine gun sometimes. But now I'm just fucking sitting, all my mods just went down the drain, only one feature, armor does not heal normally, no damage at all. I read foreign Facebook groups, they are also furious. All the builds, all the progress accumulated with great difficulty have been turned into trash.

D
DayPsycho 16.02.21

This is kapets comrades !! My super build was scrapped (((86 percent was the damage to the elite !! And now it's not even there !!! Kapets !! Do you also ??? This topic has been removed altogether !! ??

S
Silverite 16.02.21

DayPsycho
Unfortunately, yes, everyone. It will be more or less even if you have set kits like the Patriot with protection against elitnikrv and stage 5 equipment, otherwise it’s an ass. Yes, and now, at level 4 CP, three bosses are tearing their asses at once, try to run.

P
PRIVA 16.02.21

my post generally somewhere business. runoff of work that I do not go into the game. it is a pity that the divijku is so poorer.