3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Priys90 17.10.19 08:36 pm

Impressions of the game (Tom Clancy's The Division 2)

played until 2 hours, the impressions are positive, pleased with plenty of side missions and events(some are repeated of course, but not bored), was only two story missions mostly just run for side effects and events I am currently studying the area a bit annoying mouse control, highly sensitive when shooting, even with mouse sensitivity at 15%, can be used in a single imposition of the co-operative does not have to run around the streets of nice
111 Comments
Sort by:
D
DemonXL1080 17.10.19

Abarmot90
Buy, and one can pass, and the future will be someone to play with.

A
Abarmot90 17.10.19

DemonXL1080
With the first not familiar, just saw

B
BlackTigerTK 17.10.19

Abarmot90
I'm in the first division mostly alone running. And now the same. Although some missions in the company of course it would be easier to pass.

A
Abarmot90 17.10.19

BlackTigerTK
And so really go to one?

B
BlackTigerTK 17.10.19

Abarmot90
I'm still not all mission sujecki passed. But those that were, as a rule, alone. Today only here a high level friend helped well.

p
pump_plus 17.10.19

There was a story and was demolished. Grindilka with vague plot and destroyed the balance, the whole story was a machine gun. Reached the tusks and realized that was enough, for six months exactly. The first part on the order of atmospheric and harder was. TK went, like a Stalker in the ZONE, and in the second part of TK from the normal game only name is different

g
greenfox111 17.10.19

Abarmot90
There is a level of difficulty plot - for those who do not want to bathe. Alone there all passable, really this is not.

D
DarkLogan 17.10.19

Abarmot90
What is the problem to pass along? To find companions, if desired, is easy. Add me as Uplay, Nick VarkLogan
And there is already possible to cooperate.

R
ReD 2.1 17.10.19

In PvP Sovata not worth it to 500 rating of equipment for balance, there's Tim makes a couple of shots

X
XOPSSS 17.10.19

bought, installed, torment with the launch of the second installation has started. to say that in-game artifacts in the chart above to say nothing. TTX i5 2400 - 3.1 GHz, 16 GB RAM, 6GB video 1060. I understand that the percent of old, but still no game so not annealed. so while the impression of the hands of developers from one place to grow. waiting for either the update, or until something pulls and have yet to apnut system. either wait for excellent discounts version a Curling iron and run there. in short, a disappointment.

R
ReD 2.1 17.10.19

EXOPSSS
I have
Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4790 CPU @ 3.60 GHz
16,00 GB RAM
GeForce ti GTX1080 11GB
normal flight

_
_Red_FoXx_ 17.10.19

Generally pleased with the game. In the first division did not play. Stalker at the time was good! Still it is running. But still it gets old and want something newer. And I came across this game, bought at a discount and do not regret it. And even though the view from the 3rd person perspective, the game I went. Weapons felt great, moving around the city, the shelter, the behavior of bots (move across the field, throwing grenades, etc. etc.) it looks cool! The picture in the game too. Did not expect that so prolonged. The only thing not to like is uravnavesil weapons and equipment, they need to be constantly updated, with one Kalash in the Stalker not run ))

B
BlackTigerTK 17.10.19

_Red_FoXx_ wrote:
The only thing not to like is uravnavesil weapons and equipment, they need to be constantly updated, with one Kalash in the Stalker not run ))
So then, Google play will be:-) Or opponents should not fat. Was, I was probably at the level of 20каком were, invited people to the team. Went to repel CT in hyenas. So I then his arms, even red mobs was tortured to kill. But they told me the reservation was demolished with a Bang! As here with the same Kalash first level to run?:-)

_
_Red_FoXx_ 17.10.19

BlackTigerTK
What you say is correct, because all game mechanics is built on this, Luthor shooter no matter how how ))). But if you remember the same Stalker, there such was not ), or the same Polyc, there is damage to the trunk increases with character level ))
In my humble opinion the mechanics of the weapons and equipment on the similarity of the Stalker would go play good )), would have betrayed her more seriousness. But otherwise the game plays great !!! I like it )), like the behavior of the enemy on the battlefield, like the reaction of the NPC on the hit, the picture in the game, the movements of the characters, the feeling of the weapon during firing, everything looks great !!! )))

g
gliga142 17.10.19

a game like Diablo only in the world of shooters - move around the map simultaneously Valya crowd of dolls and changing clothes of your chelovecheski in top gear and now on 30тке begin to blame all under the table ))) clean to relax after work with a beer is the most - played 40 hours is where the 5-7 left that would have doprejte all the side effects and 3 story missions )

B
BlackTigerTK 17.10.19

gliga142
Heh, heh, well, try as get pass the invasion for example Tidal basin on heroism alone:-)

g
gliga142 17.10.19

BlackTigerTK
this is after you pass the campaign mode ? after this sujecki where you can run around with a gun or even a turret all coming down - I can not believe that it can be difficult hmm

B
BlackTigerTK 17.10.19

gliga142
Yes, after completing story missions will start an Invasion Black tusks. What if you play in the campaign, the number of enemies will increase proporcionalno:-) you Can try my nickname in yupley the same.

g
gliga142 17.10.19

BlackTigerTK
tried - didn't like the same eggs a side view understand why it is done and if the game really went it as cheese in oil , but I had those 50 hours I played )))

B
BlackTigerTK 17.10.19

gliga142
So, this game is not Yours:-) As you know, the markers are all different:-)