3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Priys90 17.10.19 08:36 pm

Impressions of the game (Tom Clancy's The Division 2)

played until 2 hours, the impressions are positive, pleased with plenty of side missions and events(some are repeated of course, but not bored), was only two story missions mostly just run for side effects and events I am currently studying the area a bit annoying mouse control, highly sensitive when shooting, even with mouse sensitivity at 15%, can be used in a single imposition of the co-operative does not have to run around the streets of nice
111 Comments
Sort by:
D
DayPsycho 16.02.21

Silverite
Yes, I already noticed, yesterday the Pentagon was not dragged on a high! This is unrealistic !! at 4m !!! 50 minutes passed !! Atas !!!

A
Anthony diNozzo 16.02.21

Well ... Yesterday I finally finished the DLC, and the experience is mixed. I liked the fact that in fact a new and rather large location was added. It was nice to see and hear the old characters during the missions. There was a feeling that I was playing the first part again. Although the best character, in my opinion, is a shepherd puppy, at the base of operations))
But the plot turned out poorly. Yes, we finally managed to get to Aaron Keener, albeit through his lieutenants. But they just turned out to be too faded and unnecessary.
The ending of the yubiks, as always, turned out wonderfully well (sarcasm). This morning, once again driving the ending in my head, I caught myself thinking that the game was turning into another Assassin Creed. More precisely, those that were before the Outcast. I think whoever played will understand what I mean.

r
rimi777 16.02.21

Tibe_3
yes, in general, they cut everything, when I entered after the update I was horrified why it is not clear why it is not clear to the campaign already there are not enough brains to come up with a normal couple, it is still simple they are forced to buy DLS so harshly not so that we would not be tempted with content, we better cut everything half of the talents just flew to the trash, earlier I had to think about how to assemble the build correctly so that some characteristics are more or less now this is not

S
Samson48 16.02.21

rimi777 Fuck
thinking in a shooter, and fiddling with builds, you need a fanatic. I want to relax after work. We did everything right. )

S
Silverite 16.02.21

DayPsycho
Alone, yes, unreal. Now we have made the orientation that you will look for support and get set kits and complete day missions getting attachments for them. Calibration will not help here either, since even on high difficulty there are many situations when you are attacked at once 2-3 bosses at once (a flamethrower, a medic, a machine gunner or a sledgehammer at once) along with henchmen, grenades and drones. You can take out such a bald skating rink solo. It's the same with the level 4 points. Damage to enemies is inaccessible. Samson48, yeah, try a pancake, relax now when you, like in that famous meme with blacks in solo, are fried in all the cracks.

S
Samson48 16.02.21

Silverite
And before that, the solo was too easy (on PC), no challenge, stupidly handing out heads to the left and right, the bosses almost took a shot from the sniper class, and in the party there was a carousel. I'm just glad the number of bosses, but more difficult, but also more fun, and at least some kind of party challenge.

D
DayPsycho 16.02.21

Silverite
Thanks for the answer. Ehhhh, though I managed to play enough solo !!!

W
Wolf-Mercenary 16.02.21

Samson48 is
harder than the wrong word, on the 3rd difficulty of the world we grab the control point of the 4th level - and not only are the mobs and bosses so evil, and in the end we got spawned 4 renegade agents !!!

S
Samson48 16.02.21

Wolf-Mercenary
buzz)

S
Silverite 16.02.21

Wolf-Mercenary
Tin. I'm already on the fifth. I collected the Patriot, it became easier, but still there are situations where the game gives you a light. For example, in the College with two bosses who are invulnerable until you set them on fire. It's clear-understandable how to do this, but hemorrhoids -cap. Samson48, in principle, yes, you are right, this is a challenge, but for beginners it is too tough.

S
Samson48 16.02.21

Silverite is
how newbies start with low content, everything is easy there and now, even in solo.

A
ArXangel_ann 16.02.21

Silverite wrote:
but for beginners it is too tough,
I don’t know ... I’m a beginner, moreover, I’m a little crooked. But after the first Division everything is quite loyal here, even on a solo. Seizing a load alone is no longer such a problem. Here in the first part - you will grab him alone.
Some "yellow" now generally take shots ... Maybe, of course, they also changed something in the first division, but even one "yolk" drove you along the lock like a tuzik. Well, or maybe I'm so crooked, but in the 1st part 2 yellow for me is a sentence. And in this one, everything is not so simple ... Only doctors are unrealistic, especially when in conjunction with engineers and their devices. But I love cretins with shovels - they are such idiots XD
everything said - IMHO, of course.

In terms of gameplay, I like the 2nd part more (yes, and after the update too). But the atmosphere was pissed away, it's sadder here.
By the way, I remember that before the update the weather changed much more often. Or it seemed to me? Where are my favorite sandstorms ???

S
Silverite 16.02.21

ArXangel_ann
And you go to the raid. There assholes are torn apart by ordinary mobs. The fun is there with the test and the heroic, the rest is just a warm-up. Dark zones and the conflict is the same too. As for the weather, how often it changes, rain, fog, everything is there. Sometimes it interferes very much. nichrome is not visible.

p
pump_plus 16.02.21

Everything is somehow implicit in the equipment and without additional guides, hell, that you understand. I am assembling a petrov set, naive to myself, in the same place for each item +10 to the machine gun, I collected 4 items, logically +40, but figs, the same +10. The sellers have nothing interesting at all, it is not clear why they are. Of the weapons only machine guns, the rest of the meaning I do not see. How to raise the level of equipment during recalibration is completely incomprehensible. Dark areas are not interesting. Constant events in the open game only annoy - some kind of amusement park. And the plot itself is so miserable and indistinct that you don't even want to delve into it. But the world worked out just amazing

A
ArXangel_ann 16.02.21

pump_plus wrote:
in the same place for each item +10 to the machine gun, collected 4 items, logically +40
there +10 gives one item, the second gives what is written in the 2nd line. 3rd - in 3rd, respectively. Those. a full set of 3 items unlocks 3 set bonuses. In your inventory, it is highlighted on the item, which will be activated if you put it on.

S
SnowBars_86 16.02.21

Cool game to shoot with friends and alone + all sorts of buns still. And friends do not understand these questions on the Internet, everything is written and shown how and what to do in this game (whoever does not understand to play Contra on Dendi and you will appreciate the game and you must remember that the game was created for the game (good mood for you Peace be with you; - )

g
gennaz 16.02.21

I liked the game so much that I bought an add-on about New York, it is a pleasure to play, graphics, gameplay, management, optimization, everything is at the highest level!
Spoiler

g
garond21 06.03.21

I have never met a more crooked game. Constant departures with any graphics settings. And this is after so many years after the release.

S
StormW7 06.03.21

gennaz
And what about the PvP Multiplayer 4vs4?
Does the pumping level affect these modes?
And then he looked like 3 horns were poured into one player, and at least henna, the
desire to play immediately disappeared.

b
bushmaster 09.03.21

soon the film will be, I think it will be interesting)