3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
c
cabal1988 17.10.19 08:38 pm

Amit or Sabal? (Far Cry 4)

Whom to choose? Like b of Sabal saved GG's life, and Amit wants to sell drugs.
It even makes a difference in the long run?
184 Comments
Sort by:
K
KARTE3 17.10.19

You play by myself or what?) Then, just go see the passage and all, and he don't play) you Go play, nothing to worry about from the choice will not be there...

c
cabal1988 17.10.19

I was thinking what can cause my decisions, I do not want the game over and over again to pass.

b
bandicoot1992 17.10.19

cabal1988
any option suitable. but if lazy then watch the ending on YouTube

K
KARTE3 17.10.19

it's nothing special I have not noticed yet, if you select one second then the hysteria and all the while the whole effect of selection) and on the radio chatting any possible future Kirata influence will, I choose life without drugs!)

T
Tomas Freeze 17.10.19

hard to choose between the religious fanatic and hungry for freedom around the woman.

PS although the passing game for Saba, I wished I had not chosen the story for Amita.

T
Tomas Freeze 17.10.19

artemko2012
not necessarily,in the game there is a choice to kill or not to kill.

K
KARTE3 17.10.19

artemko2012
such things under the spoiler need nerd fucking! Like you have a separate the hottest pot!
at this
Spoilergate hot, Yes Yes

z
zmAlex88 17.10.19

In General, polazil on forums,and not found such a topic. What I want to suggest: Share your thoughts about Sabal/Zabala,whose side are You on, and why?

S
Sheiko 17.10.19

I'm in the first passage always choose the side of Zabala. First he saved me, and Amit didn't care. Second, even though she says all good, but her methods leave much to be desired. On drugs and the unhappiness of others their own can not be built. Although then can play(but probably already tired), or read, what would happen if you chose the way Amita .

00711 17.10.19

after the Alt endings initially hunting to send all the chink tries to bury the urn in the ground, and remove the game)))

M
M.O.N.A.X. 17.10.19

I agree with all the conclusions they guys are not doing the commanders are bad . a command I can ... And took the side Zabala , still Amit on drugs does not go far!

b
bukowski 17.10.19

Immediately sided with Amita.
Have Policristal Zabala.Cults, barbaric traditions and religions do not lead to anything good.

o
oreol457 17.10.19

And I usually don't listen very long to their chatter and chose Amita..
Cabal then grumbled at me, and sent to the temple to light a candle and then defend it..

Y
Ya Betmen 17.10.19

Chose Amita. I think I will give...

H
Heshov 17.10.19

Damn in all games all of the women in assholes* to roll =D

P
PeNnYrOyAl 17.10.19

If you play for Amit, the end will be like this

D
Default2 17.10.19

If it was possible I would have killed both
But these students from yubisofta all the time infringe on the freedom of choice

P
PeNnYrOyAl 17.10.19

Athereos
It is possible to kill both, but the plot is not affected. During the first storyline killed, the second after completing the storyline, when you meet them in one of the cities.

s
shelmec 17.10.19

PeNnYrOyAl
Holy shit! I have the ending for Amita was quite different! I do not understand! Passed all the missions first for Zabala.but the latter,when it is necessary to destroy or to save the temple with gold,for Amita. After pardoned Pink and Amita told me that I need not only people,but to her personally)))) and still,there was such lawlessness on its part.

D
Default2 17.10.19

rogue
I have the same thing. In just direct)