3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
c
cabal1988 17.10.19 08:38 pm

Amit or Sabal? (Far Cry 4)

Whom to choose? Like b of Sabal saved GG's life, and Amit wants to sell drugs.
It even makes a difference in the long run?
184 Comments
Sort by:
c
ctrax 17.10.19

M. O. N. A. X. the first time to shoot both not tried yet, the idea is not bad, but there seems the script hides the weapon, you probably need a fan to sit and grenade to Huck...

G
Gelethor 17.10.19

bukowski
NUU on drugs does not go far

m
mazaza 17.10.19

Amit - chekanutye, to destroy the tradition of the country due to the fact that she tried to marry in six years, normal people refuse parental care and build your own life and not make the revolution by imposing its will on others. Plus she is also a fool, wants to transform his country into a heroin processing plant, allegedly this will help to get up on her feet and heal as a world power, where people will be well lived. Oh gods, well, tell me, citizens of at least one country brought happiness drug trafficking? Sabal - sly as a Fox, he will do anything to achieve his goal, he is also religious like Stalin, religion is nothing more than the ability to manage people. Why do I think so? Their religion originates or from Hinduism or Buddhism, both about the murder can not walk and talk, exactly like in any other popular religion, say Islam or Catholicism. Well, what a religious person would be killed? The only one who actually sent this religion to the forest.
To summarize. Stupid Amita wants to destroy public property in retaliation Sabalu for heroin and bleak future of their country. Sabal wants to come to power at the expense of girls, allegedly of the goddess, (where he dug it up only?) and then kill all is not pleasing to myself in the name of religion. So I stopped Amit, not killing her at the same time, for stupidity more like the death penalty was not, but Saba I killed, after he was executed in front of me objectionable people, supposedly at the command of goddess.
It will now be off topic but close to it, pagan min I left alive however as relatives, dad all the cases, in any case, I so want to believe, and is the only character who wasn't trying to manipulate us, just give them a choice and told the truth, he had many opportunities to kill the main character, but he did not do that, so I him and retaliated in the same coin, in any case, the king here now I'm, and he flew away and like as not she promised to return. That's my opinion, I'll be happy to agree to disagree =).

P
PeNnYrOyAl 17.10.19

mazaza
Spoilerage not the father of the main character, the Pagan father of lakṣmaṇa. When Ajay's mother joined the trust in Pagano and fell in love with him, Ajay was already born of Mohan Gale.
Otherwise you're right.

m
mazaza 17.10.19

PeNnYrOyAl
But what about the similarities?=) Those eyes? Well, just one person=). But I'm still going to believe! =p

v
vlad_sherba 17.10.19

Would make a FC where we begin on the side of the evil, and in the course of the story each would decide for himself which side to be

s
sensay144 17.10.19

Played for Amita, she thought, I will give, and gave, upset(

a
alexzet3 17.10.19

In fact, the game shows
what about all the crap with cockroaches!And perfect good,no, everything has a dark side - drugs,
the heresy of a pagan...or a raging delirium - in the performance of pegana!
and the choice of character really has no effect,
will other g...
but the essence is the same...

a
astrozombie 17.10.19

by the way, where a youngster goes missing from the temple, when Sabal throats cut and you then kill them?

m
mazaza 17.10.19

astrozombie
I'm curious about that too, but I think it only appears in the cutscenes

P
Phantom Arrow 17.10.19

Chose Saba... but then Amita :( she now vozglavlyaet Golden path... the opium plantations and you can destroy it after WINNING ! but when I came to you for Sibalom... I couldn't pull the trigger :\ you can replay and choose a side Zabala :)

M
M.O.N.A.X. 17.10.19

In total I passed over Saba he is not happy, as already written at the top (sheep with their traditions ) ... then beat and made that's how --- first take the mission for Zabala . and in the end will be the mission to blow up the temple ( to be honest both would be killed burned in those sarausko) so agree with Amitoj and get so that you make it home, Zabala in consumption , and in the end she will give you -- not in the sense prima and glory *they say I need you Ajay* that like so ))) and all the beam will be a generally better all in the flow and marry Bharde at the end YAYAYAYA king . and Bharda it though but it is pretty small and after 4 years of quite a bride ))))

G
GenDon 17.10.19

a1ex1989
in the beginning of the game they don't have Mine in the Palace hawala!!

G
GenDon 17.10.19

I played for Amit, Zabala kill failed, it was too good he says , when you come to murder him. And today found him sitting by the lake with a tent and praying. Lake in the North near the last mission Login.

S
Strchi 17.10.19

PeNnYrOyAl
Here W SHL.ha) With Peganum changed)

D
DimakSerpg 17.10.19

bugger lol, same thing, there was no dialogue about Bhadra, and indeed do not remember such a scene.

Honestly passed for Amit in the hope that you will give, but was so upset when the game suddenly ended.

And even after passing I understand that the plot is all ABOUT!
I do not remember anything good, and why, because the plot is empty and not interesting. From a choice of Saba or Amita does not depend on anything, well, just generally, the missions are almost identical. The scene is the same. The meaning is the same, there is a HUGE difference, even in the cut scenes.

Yeah liked the game, but the plot is bad, not that bad, it's just empty.
So the game from the category of passed and forgotten :(

p
psythra 17.10.19

`DimakSerpg
Totally agree with You.I ran and ran,all helped..were All trying to travel in search of a hidden meanings.But all in vain - nothing.Animals only became sad when I started to remember how many of them were killed because of stupid human ambitions.

B
Bombardirovschik 17.10.19

Guys these questions:
1 - is it possible not to kill anyone at all? To spare all three?
2 - I hate the weeks assignments Herc while he drove the car,pobazarit and gone,and no jobs. Where to find them?
3 - How you so quickly managed to get the game? I play a week and have not yet opened a third card,a lot of boxes,collect all and therefore not opened,still need to collect boxes of 50 for the third card and then continue to open each box takes 5-10 minutes to find and open,that is 6 to 10 boxes per hour maximum,and if we ignore the effects of karma for the day boxes 10 total time to open.

Y
YorikBir 17.10.19

Bomber
1. Can.
2. You need to go further in the story.
3. Well, you can also not collect all the boxes, masks, and posters. I think the tower doesn't have to be open. I duck walked over 20 hours, but it's a given that I captured the outposts and towers opened, but the posters and boxes scored in the North kirata. And after Pagan flew scored on the game, waiting for DLS Bigfoot.

B
Bombardirovschik 17.10.19

Exactly,even the same DLS will.. I'm sick of running behind the boxes!