3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
c
cabal1988 17.10.19 08:38 pm

Amit or Sabal? (Far Cry 4)

Whom to choose? Like b of Sabal saved GG's life, and Amit wants to sell drugs.
It even makes a difference in the long run?
184 Comments
Sort by:
C
CaHeK___--- 17.10.19

how to make a ending where Amit/cabal, in the end are not violent, Takano ending is,in the YouTube video I watched, the link can not give, when smartel haven't passed the game, and now I can't find this video and don't know how to pass

S
Simon Friendly 17.10.19

Your game is your choice,you think)

P
Paul_SH 17.10.19

CaHeK___---
I doubt very much that there is such a final (without the cruelty).

This video I did not come across, but many sites (copying each other) wrote:

In Far Cry 4 you have to choose as the leader of the Golden Path, or Saba, or Amita. This choice will affect the plot of the final credits of the game.
Selected Amit
From the closing credits you will find out that she began to actively recruit people into the Golden Path.
Selected Sabal
From the closing credits visiting Saba in the Palace, know that he chose the right conduct of policy and did everything to make people understand their mistakes.

Description looks like a happy end, but in reality was a bit different, to put it mildly.

O
Olmer159 17.10.19

Developed had an alternative story and an alternative ending to do at the very beginning of the game. To play on storona of Pagan,Yuma . to kill Zabala with Amitoj and become the King of Kyrat.

i
igor belyy 17.10.19

Yeah. The best pagan))

d
dima12777 17.10.19

igor white
thank you for the info :)

i
igor belyy 17.10.19

dima12777
killed it?)

y
yurchik37 17.10.19

PeNnYrOyAlнадо was to kill the bitch in the beginning

P
Polen 17.10.19

I for Zabala.Because the tradition was for centuries and Amita wants to destroy them.

x
ximandr 17.10.19

Amit reptile rare, without principles, and Sibal is an idiot. Especially that came out in the end. Crap or radish? I think in real life, I buried the urn in the first day and made friends with Pagano. He had the idea, brains and charisma.

x
ximandr 17.10.19

in short, Pagan the most positive character in the country, better than anyone, including me. What the hell, I killed a good man? Aah! In the game I think I saved Shambhala, by accident... why the gods did not explain how to do this? What a mess, where to complain?:)

f
falsh777 17.10.19

Well, I would not risk to work on Saba. Suddenly the fuck it smells like.

S
StalkerShuha 17.10.19

The funny thing is that when you choose Amita fate Bhadra obviously much more dire than the Sabal. After the cutscene in Tirtha Amit says that girl left and search for it's not worth it, I knew immediately that she was already dead. And Amita, surely she her and strangled (still no fools, kept alive pseudologia or send far away, but where? Not in response), and the corpse safely buried her personal guard. Realizing this, with pleasure drove her in the back of the queue of МГ42. Overall, the plot and the ending is very prosaic and empty, no raisins, only harsh reality. For better or worse, XS.

Y
Yamyy_Yamyy 17.10.19

Can and Samoa become the king,just after the cutscene after the end of the game in the Tirtha and kill Amita after she orders the children to take as slaves.

l
lovegrudb 17.10.19

One I chose Amita because she's a chick?

A
Aizek15 17.10.19

Why can kill these dibilov, and pagan min will leave because he is the most sane and normal character, and so go for Saba
1. Because a man like that thinks their Bosko
2. The women can not afford, let the soup cooks and becomes a tyrant.
Will still kill them, Zabala because he's just an idiot, and Amit because the soup is not cooked, and it cant.

I
Ioshiko Kam 17.10.19

Sheiko
Anyway... I chose to side with Amita. Yes, I agree, it was somewhat good opinion of me, and nevertheless, it in truth makes it all good, and to stay in the past (Sabal) should not be. It is necessary to advance further in the future and rise up, and do not hang around in the bottom of the ocean.
Yes, Amita at the end surprised me... very ! Thought for a long time, and whether I did or not? Came to the conclusion this: that's Right.
Drugs in Africa and they are drugs, they can't escape, sooner or later will once again sneak into Kyrat. And at the expense of children... in Greece 9 years old also took to fencing (or something) and they became soldiers, good soldiers, who defended his people and I believe that even if Amit had gone to a few years ago, she still did the right thing. What is happening in Karate... help the truth would not hurt. As adults, they should not take because they are more difficult to teach children faster and easier, they perceive it all better.

L
LarochkaCroft001 17.10.19

I sympathize with both, maybe Amita and proposes new methods that we need to go forward and all that... but Saba I support more. He saved Ajay, after all. And more worried about the people.

L
LarochkaCroft001 17.10.19

my channel on YouTube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQRBPB9t4smEcJQ_cDYl3Aw

P
PassQC 17.10.19

What Amit that Cabal, both shit and not worth anything. Zabala was released, Amit was killed after the cutscene in Tirtha, though it ninachto not affected, but nevertheless, this su*ku I banged and her bodyguards. It would be better for Pagano hosted the campaign to defeat this fucking Golden path.