3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Grand-_-97 11.06.20 09:11 pm

S. T. A. L. K. E. R. 2 will be! Agronafta don't lie! (S.T.A.L.K.E.R. 2)

Just recently stumbled on vidio granatov (Ukrainian gaming magazine (videoversija))
It shows how Oleg Yavorsky shows the Crew how agronafta are working on Stalker 2 . He said that over Prekrasnem work on ST2 and speech can not be .A Week ago I watched the same agronafta and they said GSC is Closed and we say goodbye with a Stalker. And now this vidio .... Sorry if the news already know everything , Just thought you might like to see reliable Data .

Here is a link to the vidio
250 Comments
Sort by:
k
kerm68 11.06.20

Wow, how quickly the boys got up, they were already in office to the GSC allowed.

f
frostvay 11.06.20

In my opinion you need to stop guessing on a coffee thick will be released Сталкер2 or die hard on the developers and not turned into a full game. The reason for all of the circus around GSC certainly banal as salad - financing. Money rule the world, brother.

M
MgVolkolak 11.06.20

Ohhh. Video office visits GSC was filmed in November 2011, before closing. Agronafta talking nonsense for the sake of promotion channel, all this was discussed. Subject to the furnace.

A
Akkaunt deaktivirovan 11.06.20

Generally if it comes out well! Will take place on the shelf with the rest of the license! But if not then no one will be upset! :)

G
Grand-_-97 11.06.20

I'd be upset . Gaven will be =)

L
LITANA 11.06.20

Actually, I think Сталкер2 sure to come. Because it is name brand, in the end, the opportunity to earn very decent money. It's like Fallout. Grigorovich is well aware. So everything will be fine. And the game will finish, and publishers will find. That's just when?

W
WezT 11.06.20

The answer is lost in the dust of uncertainty.

M
Maksim1900 11.06.20

If released, I think it will be just super duper game and even enter in the top best games of all time!

a
atmaROZ 11.06.20

pix.PlayGround.ru
pix.PlayGround.ru

P
Pilat. 11.06.20

"The first five minutes I was hoping it was a joke I remembered the words Sitanova, after (HRE)news about onlayner. Such hope and such a heavy bummer

l
lokkie 11.06.20

Well.. as said, to the grandmother sales do not need to go. ))

The answer was incredibly simple. Gently beating tall piles of questions that I intended to bore and thereby forcing it to say something specific to "Collide", Oleg in the end, remained true to himself: "Buddy, you either read the official statement? No. Well, and then decide for yourself." We laughed, and the conversation ended at that.
So I will try to lift the mood of anyone who believes in "Stalker", and finish on an optimistic note: in the near future stay tuned. Not sad, not tragic, not comical and not "quack". Believe me, friends, Sergei Grigorovich is not idle, despite the complexity and ambiguity of the situation. (Well, those insults that rained on him from all corners of the Internet, let it remain on the conscience of their authors. Decent people do not behave like this, and use the fact that the ' net is distancing and depersonalizing - elementary meanness. But it is for the weak, "nemuchin").

Unfortunately, I can't tell yet, follow our news this week. In case of any changes regarding the dates, we will inform you.
http://stalker-gsc.ru/news/s_t_a_l_k_e_r_2_utki_grigorovich_i_my/2012-09-20-1920#comments

We'll see.. maybe the truth is that some will say specifically on the game.

l
lokkie 11.06.20

Well, here came the interview itself:
21 September took place the meeting of Mikhail Razumov General Director of the company"Z. O. V. Khabar, and Sergey Grigorovich - the founder of GSC Game World and the owner of the brand S. T. A. L. K. E. R.

The following is an excerpt from the conversation of our colleague and editor-in-chief Stalker-GSC.ru Ruben "DokBert" of Firenze with Mikhail Razumov. Naturally, in the course of the conversation, we mostly talked about the fate of the project "Stalker 2".

From Moscow via Skype:

R. F. ...it's all clear. What about the project? In particular, I am interested in information about so-called selling of the brand "S. T. A. L. K. E. R." company "Bethesda Softwork", about the current state of Affairs, about the future of the project...

M. R. Sergei did not sell and has no plans to sell the brand to the West. Moreover, he does not plan to sell it. "S. T. A. L. K. E. R." was, is and will be his property.

R. F. But because there is a likelihood of transfer of the rights to the game, right? Being a rights holder, Grigorovich may well transfer the rights to the production. "S. T. A. L. K. E. R." the same "Bethesda Softwork". Agree?

M. R. Yes, theoretically the possibility exists. But only, I repeat, theoretically. In practice, Sergei will not do this. According to him, the project will continue only "our" company (team).

R. F. That is "our"? "Soviet"? Do I understand correctly?

M. R. Absolutely. Grigorovich convinced that working on a project needs a team of post-Soviet countries (Ukraine, Russia, Belarus, etc.). This decision is dictated by consideration of expediency: Sergey believed and believes that foreign companies will not be able to preserve the unique atmosphere of the game, imbued with the spirit of "our" mentality. You know what I mean?

R. F. No, damn it, I'm not Russian! (laughing) of Course I understand. And very happy with the decision. Tell me, please: my point of view, Sergei was voiced by itself or you made an assumption based on unknown details of your meeting?

M. R. Is the position of Sergei. And about details, I already told you in the beginning, my friend: Sergey considers unacceptable to haunt the community unconfirmed information, and therefore asked me not to speak of all the nuances of the meeting. That is, since the particular specifics on the timing of works and their completion is not, to say anything very incorrect. First and foremost in relation to the community.

R. F. As always, I have to drag it out of you, Misha! This you Oleg Yavorsky learned? Or you agreed with him - play with me in Partizan? (both laugh).

M. R. What to study? We ourselves recently from the environment (laughs). Ruben, I can't talk about things to mention now is not the time. I understand that the community expects only one answer to the question "when?". But people can't understand that playing "Stalker" and make it – not the same thing. Especially after the events of last year, when work on the project was suspended.
I take this opportunity to ask those who are too emotionally react to the current situation, a moment to reflect and to understand one thing: stop and restart the project, and especially such as "S. T. A. L. K. E. R.", involves enormous labor and innumerable nuances.

R. F. No doubt many people understand it. And wait patiently, hoping for the best, But...

M. R. So what's the deal? Yes, the project is suspended (not folded!), Yes, now a difficult period. But the main thing is that "Stalker" is still alive?! Right? Moreover, there are a number of proposals to implement the long-awaited sequel.

R. F. Even a few?

M. R. Yes, and that's fine.

R. F. And, of course, you can not call anyone?

M. R. I can't, man. Judge for yourself how inappropriate it would look. Especially because I was not authorized to make such statements. I mentioned only those facts that after the publication of which Sergey will not lose the desire to once again shake my hand.

R. F. I Agree, it would be not very... However, the community is boiling waiting for the comforting news...

M. R. what exactly is the problem? What I said is enough so the fans sighed with relief:
1. Stalker alive.
2. Negotiations for the continuation of work in the process.
3. Sergei Grigorovich did not sell (and does not intend to sell) brand.
Isn't that enough?! True fans will understand and wait. A screamers-Igrunov, who don't care about what to play, it was always a great variety. Their reviews on your website can be calculated easily. But this information is not to them, and those who waited, waiting and will wait. That is, the real fans of the Universe "S. T. A. L. K. E. R.".

R. F. You're right. I, like many, just annoyed by the hysterical cries of unrestrained some commentators. But, thank God, the community rests not on them.

M. R. I will Add that rights to the book series Sergei Grigorovich handed Sergei Grushko, and the rights to Board games and gift products – our company "Z. O. V. Khabar".

R. F. Oh, congratulations, Misha! Happy for you! Question, I hope, finally resolved?

M. R. Yes, the issue finally resolved and now comes the paperwork. I believe by October 1, we'll settle all the issues with the lawyers of Sergei.

R. F. Excellent! As for book series, I hope Grushko will be able to restore order there, so that people do not abuse their brains with the nonsense that tons of junk went out under the auspices of "Stalker".
And if again to summarize, we can say the following: "Stalker" is alive, long live the "Stalker 2"!", so?

M. R. Absolutely true! Just need to be patient. Moreover, now is preparing to release a "Bible" of the Stalker, and the first e-book is already available to Russian readers. By the way, in Russia the book is freely distributed.

R. F. Well, Mike, once again you give us hope. Thank you so much! Do not be mistaken, if I add: thank you on behalf of all who believed and continues to believe in "Stalker", in the project, who believed and believes Sergei Grigorovich!

M. R. but not for that! You know I can't wait for the game. Wish forum users and guests in your portal – all fans - PATIENCE AND OPTIMISM! Projects like "S. T. A. L. K. E. R.", the eternal!

R. F. Thanks, buddy Bear, for the good news! And don't forget that we still have an interview-reportage about the presentation of the Board game, which was held at the site in the suburbs. Julia – a big Hello!

M. R. Yeah, of course, it remains to mount the roller and I'm ready for my interview. Thank you, regards will. Good luck (and patience)!

R. F. To you!

M. R. I Almost forgot! Would like your portal to ask everyone who closely follows the fate of the project: don't believe the hype, friends, don't jump to conclusions. Listen to the information received, so to speak, "first hand". Willing to distort and interpret the facts in his own way – a great many. Let the gossip and rumors, speculation and all kinds of assumptions that have nothing to do with reality, remain on their conscience. And we, as I said, let's wait.

R. F. "he who Has ears...", as they say...
Good luck!

I want to note: And and Igrunov, who don't care about what to play, it was always a great variety.
As you can see on this forum, screamers gamers were almost all.
Released a new 3D arts, got the first part of the Bible. and no discussion. Only obsiranie on the news, from those who previously wrote here about a masterpiece.
Shkololo, shkololo such. :)

B
Bozhiy oduvanchik 11.06.20

Lexinton
And referring?

M
Metal Messiah 11.06.20

Lexinton
Divorce for immigrants.

W
Windofchange 11.06.20

lokkie
If this is true to damn it, damn it, it's actually great! Atsushi happiness is indescribable, figuratively speaking. We can have what normal will be. Not a fan of the game, don't like books by Stalker, but the world itself of the exclusion Zone just adore!

K
Karnefis 11.06.20

Developer diary No. 2

Developer diary No. 3

K
Karnefis 11.06.20

Developer's diary # 4

U
Ugaday kto zvonit 11.06.20

A brand buried...
eeeh...

[
[StarForce] 11.06.20

Guess who's calling
If the post from lokkie relevant at this time is still not buried)

u
unicorn290 11.06.20

th the first decade of February is over already and Grigorovich still no...