3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Grand-_-97 11.06.20 09:11 pm

S. T. A. L. K. E. R. 2 will be! Agronafta don't lie! (S.T.A.L.K.E.R. 2)

Just recently stumbled on vidio granatov (Ukrainian gaming magazine (videoversija))
It shows how Oleg Yavorsky shows the Crew how agronafta are working on Stalker 2 . He said that over Prekrasnem work on ST2 and speech can not be .A Week ago I watched the same agronafta and they said GSC is Closed and we say goodbye with a Stalker. And now this vidio .... Sorry if the news already know everything , Just thought you might like to see reliable Data .

Here is a link to the vidio
250 Comments
Sort by:
S
SSPPLL 11.06.20

Everything can be... Well, if you really sit just to they don't draw (because for artists it is a piece of cake). The more textures are drawn on the scan models. So still doing something. And most importantly: before or after E3 (somewhere in between) should appear at least one story about our favorite Stalker, which is something too go on a spree in the area.(((

U
Ugaday kto zvonit 11.06.20

SSPPLL
And when is the exhibition?

U
Ugaday kto zvonit 11.06.20

If soon, then it is unlikely that it will clear up

S
SSPPLL 11.06.20

Like in June, but I don't remember what number...

S
Sima4 11.06.20

But the main thing is that "Stalker" is still alive?

but it's good :)

S
SSPPLL 11.06.20

When will their goals come, that the fans are waiting, the fans want. Tired of this silence.

S
S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Andrew VAG 11.06.20

Maybe they think that Stalker is all tired? And maybe that don't want to make STALKER 2?

S
SSPPLL 11.06.20

S. T. A. L. K. E. R. Andrew VAGM
This simply can not be. They know everyone wants a Stalker. Even Greene for that to see a sequel. Just do not understand what is going on... it is why It really is all the questions of the fans don't take seriously. As they say all in bowl. He does not seem to understand that fans of this silence will soon kill, or have killed.

S

SSPPLL
A sense of them silent? Why are we wasting time? Whether it is true to say on the question whether Stalker 2? If Yes then cool if no then why? Such silence only discourages fans from the project!

S
SSPPLL 11.06.20

I can't say. I don't know.

S

SSPPLL
I myself am a fan of Stalker, but I don't know what to say about Stalker 2 if the entire team is working on survarium? Then who on Stalker 2 work?

S
SSPPLL 11.06.20

That's it. Greene is negotiating with the team. But then they were delayed.

S

SSPPLL
What can be negotiated if the team is working on another project?

S

Most importantly, it seems to me that we don't know about GSC... If you already had videos of the models and animations we can assume(judging by the stages razrabotki PM) that the game is finished at 50%. Right now, we have data on them only at the level of rumors. No official word on Stalker 2. If the exhibition Nitsche not say about Stalker 2 it is possible to put a cross(((

S

The main thing that Stalker ALIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

S
SSPPLL 11.06.20

I don't want to prove anything. Also waiting for E3. I hope all will become clear.

S

And when will it be?

S
SSPPLL 11.06.20

In June 5-7. If, before those dates or after will not clear up the whole thing, then you can actually put an end to Stalker 2.((

S

Well, not quite cross, but only the fact that hardly GSC will do it...

S
SSPPLL 11.06.20

Who all lost money=) Well, maybe you're right. But without the hands of GSC it's not that old Stalker which we all know. If we sell the green brand is team VG or 4A Games, certainly better than VG. They have asked Greene about the brand, but it you see it does not want to give. Maybe he sleeps with him like a Teddy bear. Now one does not understand why his brand if he is doing, but it was the old 3 of the project, but there is a real chance to create a new more successful project. After all, we've seen screenshots, arts. Greene himself is a businessman and should understand. What is happening to me is not understandable, maybe I'm stupid, and maybe all that serious. Please explain!