3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Grand-_-97 11.06.20 09:11 pm

S. T. A. L. K. E. R. 2 will be! Agronafta don't lie! (S.T.A.L.K.E.R. 2)

Just recently stumbled on vidio granatov (Ukrainian gaming magazine (videoversija))
It shows how Oleg Yavorsky shows the Crew how agronafta are working on Stalker 2 . He said that over Prekrasnem work on ST2 and speech can not be .A Week ago I watched the same agronafta and they said GSC is Closed and we say goodbye with a Stalker. And now this vidio .... Sorry if the news already know everything , Just thought you might like to see reliable Data .

Here is a link to the vidio
250 Comments
Sort by:
_
_Xz4ca920byX_ 11.06.20

unicorn290
by the way strange thing a busy official Twitter GSC:
why the official Twitter GSC PR does postoronniy company Vostok Games? This is nonsense.

Tweeter GSC as Facebook directs Joe Mullin, he of the PR unit Vostok Games, which communicates with the English-speaking community, and puts sometimes likes him, even on their personal records that seem not even touch his PR-cal activities. Guarantee.

l
lokkie 11.06.20

Tweeter GSC as Facebook directs Joe Mullin, he of the PR unit of Vostok Games,
Well, actually he's from Pramuka PYS.. he wrote that PYS nothing happened. Then wrote what was wrong and knew nothing.
And now he's out Pramuka VG. )
Another proof that WG refers to the PYS.

_
_Xz4ca920byX_ 11.06.20

lokkie
PYS nope, he left himself in the SH, as it is called. The new company had to know about it European community.No conspiracy wasn't there, I know it for sure. (=
A similar topic was raised on another site.

l
lokkie 11.06.20

The new company had to know about it European community.
A new company under the guise of an old PYS?
You yourself believe in it? )

Although I do not doubt that you believe.. just write. )

_
_Xz4ca920byX_ 11.06.20

lokkie
I don't have to believe in something that I know 100%, because I'm communicating with these people, some people from Vostok Games, my good friends, and they would I not speak the truth did not. And all these details and all I really know for sure. GSC was only Sergei Grigorovich, the company's lawyers. Another man who distributes the goods which remained in warehouses, clothing, notebooks and other paraphernalia. No ties with the former head of VG no, doubt can only arise in those who are very susceptible to believe in speculation.

l
lokkie 11.06.20

Another man who distributes the goods which remained in warehouses, clothing, notebooks and other paraphernalia.
And don't you think it is too long extends them. There's that warehouse bottomless? )
And Yes, even a model new appear.

_
_Xz4ca920byX_ 11.06.20

lokkie
Clothing line kind is not closed and other goods in the universe, just shut down the game Studio, and then closed, just fired all the workers, the division of lawyers working now, close the torrents to not rocked the game, defend the rights on the brand, approx.the recent news on the website PYS, the company operates - more precisely, the clothes, notebooks, books, games units no.

And still a very controversial issue that Sergei is looking for a team since Kiev, though a big city but if Sergey was looking for a team, the rumors would already be fully online, because there are many professionals and to someone so tried to find a job. Well, if you could not get a job why don't you tell about this event that GSC is looking for a team, as a lot of friends in game development these people, why not let maybe luck.

l
lokkie 11.06.20

gaming division no.
Well, it's quite possible. Is VG, has UnionStudio, there is a Flying Cafe, there is a World of Games.. but in General a lot of companies that can engage in development. So, it is quite possible that THEY will become the copyright holder and the customer, who will hire a unit at a certain stage of development.
Why always someone to look and fire.
Well.. as speculation. :)
Wait and see. ))

u
unicorn290 11.06.20

a4ca920by
The GSC as Twitter and Facebook directs Joe Mullin, he of the PR unit Vostok Games

thank you, another proof that VG=GSC.

PYS nope, he left himself in the SH, as it is called

Wow, this dude uses the official Twitter GSC, have you heard anything about intellectual property? GSC and all that is connected with this company is the intellectual property of Sergey Grigorovich. Without the knowledge of the green it is a violation of the rights to use the BRAND, and it is an issue. So far Twitter works on GSC PR Survarium is not just so, and of course with the agreement of the green.

I do not need to believe in something that I know 100%, because I'm communicating with these people, some people from Vostok Games, my good friends, and they would I not speak the truth did not.

Oh, and my friend Vova Putin. Java is that you? =)

lokkie
that THEY will become the copyright holder and the customer, who will hire a unit at a certain stage of development.

The way it is a very interesting idea, GSC - publisher and Vostok Games developer. Especially since GSC was the publishing experience.
And if so, then everything falls into place, green saves a lot of money for the developers, as it's all paid for by the company East Ventures and green collects only the Cream, BRILLIANT!!!

W
Waffen 11.06.20

It turns out that Survarium is most likely the multiplayer for Stalker 2....?Can really green waiting for information on the new consoles,that would gash multiplatform?Or he is haunted by the METRO series,and he wants to bring his project to a higher level?Apparently it didn't satisfy all of that accumulated material,which made the GSC team,and he threw them on multiplayer...

777snezhok777 11.06.20

Guys, so seriously S. T. A. L. K. E. R 2 will be? If so, approximately when???

[
[mercenary]ufimec 11.06.20

Ideotizm...

777snezhok777 11.06.20

[mercenary]utimes
I mean?

[
[mercenary]ufimec 11.06.20

The story is in the past . If Stalker 2 will be released , it is only from informal entities (i.e. it will be some sort of fashion) I am personally waiting for Serveriem and Metro 2034 and Stalker about forgotten for quite some time and recommend you...

777snezhok777 11.06.20

[mercenary]utimes
just a shame, after such an exciting line S. T. A. L. K. E. R, such razocherovanie...

l
lokkie 11.06.20

[mercenary]utimes
What are you doing here then, if it's idiotic?
Let's walk in the wood, cock.

New art from Gatilov:
http://stalker-gsc.ru/news/s_t_a_l_k_e_r_2_pora_stavit_mnogotochie/2013-03-21-2003

[
[StarForce] 11.06.20

The presentation of the Xbox 720 on may 21. http://www.playground.ru/news/xbox_720_pokagetsya_na_publike_21_maya_prodagi_novoy_konsoli_nachnutsya_v_noyabre-39591/

Still no new information on transferring interviews from April to may?

u
unicorn290 11.06.20

[StarForce]

still no =)

but now the green was in no hurry, especially a kind of semi-official meeting of the representative of the GSC took place:

http://stalker-gsc.ru/news/s_t_a_l_k_e_r_2_pora_stavit_mnogotochie/2013-03-21-2003

read, catch a lot of lulz. Most likely this clown otduplilsya for Grigorovich.

It is noteworthy that Sergei Grushko was presented as a SUPPOSEDLY ex-head of the sales Department GSC, although in an interview he said directly that still works on Grigorovich:

The position I was Head of sales at GSC Game World. Now I don't work in the company, but cooperate with S. G. as, well... let's call it, consultant on licensing (first book questions).

dark... is dark...

and this video version:

the survey was conducted in the office of the GSC Game World!!!

I do not understand, who needs this clown, but it's complete nonsense, supposedly a FORMER employee of GSC, yielding any interviews in main office GSC Game World in the background of the medals, cups and awards that have collected in your time Stalker. I've only one thing I don't know who designed this CIRCUS? Grigorovich their fans are generally idiots and stupid redneck said what?!...

M
Mrdill 11.06.20

unicorn290 Agree. This whole closing and other only spoiled Stalker reputation then it gets worse. All this is for-------Balo. Competitors punched the game for the game, and the Stalker in flight. In General it is not clear, that's all.

u
unicorn290 11.06.20

Mrdill

in my point of view the book may be silent for a maximum of a month and a half, but when Xbox announced then it moves the green because if green is not geared for the edition of the first games on the new konsolkah of meaning in this whole farce, I do not see.