3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Grand-_-97 11.06.20 09:11 pm

S. T. A. L. K. E. R. 2 will be! Agronafta don't lie! (S.T.A.L.K.E.R. 2)

Just recently stumbled on vidio granatov (Ukrainian gaming magazine (videoversija))
It shows how Oleg Yavorsky shows the Crew how agronafta are working on Stalker 2 . He said that over Prekrasnem work on ST2 and speech can not be .A Week ago I watched the same agronafta and they said GSC is Closed and we say goodbye with a Stalker. And now this vidio .... Sorry if the news already know everything , Just thought you might like to see reliable Data .

Here is a link to the vidio
250 Comments
Sort by:
R
Ripper Man 11.06.20

EPTA stop, well. so business is not done, or what month a dash of one and a half game did not announce.

S
SSPPLL 11.06.20

By the way. Who watched a 2011 interview with questions from the fans, probably remember what was said Grigorovich? He said that PR Stalker 2 they will be closer to the exit. Maybe this is the reason for all this clowning? Maybe they want to present it as: fully finished, quality product?

u
unicorn290 11.06.20

here is a presentation of survarium:

V
VVarn1ng 11.06.20

Something tells me that will be even worse than Defiance ...

V
Vinni-Pukh 11.06.20

Yes, sorry, died of Stalker, very sorry.

S
SSPPLL 11.06.20

kostya500
Maybe he's not dead, we still don't know. I say the 21st, everything will become clear. A crisis with the GSC has already happened, after which came the clear Sky.

u
unicorn290 11.06.20

soon the Xbox will present, and then a month later will be E3, where Xbox will also show if the Stalker is alive, at this time, it will need to be restarted, otherwise the hamster is dead.

A
Anti 4it 11.06.20

unicorn290
I want to say it this time to announce needs? You know, something I don't believe that guy Grigorovich found a team capable hands to create Stalker 2 and is ready to provide material for the announcement... Or do you think (and if I'm not mistaken, earlier thought) that Survarium is a multiplayer part of Stalker? Alas, but obviously not... Silly to spend money on Free to Play project, when it would be possible to allocate the most Stalker 2 more financial resources for development. Though not for me to judge on this topic, but I just look at Survarium and Stalker and see anything they are not present, though atomsfera similar...

T
TrusTNik 11.06.20

Will also speak. The post awesome Analytics does not expect (and without me sensible and correct posts enough), but the fact that the series S. T. A. L. K. E. R. since Shadows was a worthy evolutionary path - a fact. Then - just IMHO. Series develops Grigorovich (as head of the GSC) strongly contributes to this, and (as a businessman) understands that after 3 successful parts need to gash the following (S. T. A. L. K. E. R. 2). This shows that just go and kill something that they invested a lot of time, labor and money is just silly (and purely economically profitable). Plus army of fans, who hopes, believes and waits (and draw fans from GSC no moral right). The conclusion is that most likely the project is ready (the 90 percent of the commercials), but a pause was taken. In the name of what? Likely to do with an eye on next-gen console (by the way GTA is also on the floor, pushed the hurricanes, the truth about the next-gen is silent). Survarium muddy on the Foundation of S. T. A. L. K. E. R. online as the generator of ideas (the type that want to see, like you, and how you like it) + it is possible to apply some best practices in S. T. A. L. K. E. R. 2, because good ideas can always adopt, and in case of failure, you can always disown, like they are not with us. Everything seems clear, but then there remains the last question. If all do (even if approximately) so, as Grigorovich was going to get out of this situation? To say that muddied it all for next-gene - fans will not understand it, and begin to pirate the game out of principle. To say below with questions did not stick, and made him work for his pleasure - also no ice. Do not understand. In my opinion, the only option is to go with repentance. Type realized, understood, excuse. In any case, I think the wait is not long and soon we learn it yourself.

PS I am sorry for many letters.

S
SSPPLL 11.06.20

TrusTNik
I agree. And another thing, (I think so) the Survarium project is likely to have been created to Supplement the budget of the GSC. Love online games, isn't it? But even with the plot, so all nays.

u
unicorn290 11.06.20

really as I wear out this whole situation about the Stalker, even if Bethesda makes already poheru...green is really his silence wear out, is he a virgin or something that behaves?! He can not go to the people, it is elementary just on a HUMAN to talk to if he couldn't say specifically why it was closed, it's his right, but just to talk to people, with hundreds of thousands of fans, FOR a HUMAN, with those people who in the end bought his Stalker!!! How can you behave like that???...

S
SSPPLL 11.06.20

unicorn290
I agree. But bethesday bent=)

K
Krohotnyy Ubivec 11.06.20

Promising to close the project... not a capitalist somehow...

S
SSPPLL 11.06.20

Tiny Killer
It is not closed, it is collapsed. A grin all the cat's balls pull. All fans wait makes.

U
Ugaday kto zvonit 11.06.20

SSPPLL
Tell me, why such enviable confidence?

U

unicorn290
Gee, with MILLIONS of fans...

S
SSPPLL 11.06.20

Guess who's calling
Here it's read again:

From Moscow via Skype:

R. F. ...it's all clear. What about the project? In particular, I am interested in information about so-called selling of the brand "S. T. A. L. K. E. R." company "Bethesda Softwork", about the current state of Affairs, about the future of the project...

M. R. Sergei did not sell and has no plans to sell the brand to the West. Moreover, he does not plan to sell it. "S. T. A. L. K. E. R." was, is and will be his property.

R. F. But because there is a likelihood of transfer of the rights to the game, right? Being a rights holder, Grigorovich may well transfer the rights to the production. "S. T. A. L. K. E. R." the same "Bethesda Softwork". Agree?

M. R. Yes, theoretically the possibility exists. But only, I repeat, theoretically. In practice, Sergei will not do this. According to him, the project will continue only "our" company (team).

R. F. That is "our"? "Soviet"? Do I understand correctly?

M. R. Absolutely. Grigorovich convinced that working on a project needs a team of post-Soviet countries (Ukraine, Russia, Belarus, etc.). This decision is dictated by consideration of expediency: Sergey believed and believes that foreign companies will not be able to preserve the unique atmosphere of the game, imbued with the spirit of "our" mentality. You know what I mean?

R. F. No, damn it, I'm not Russian! (laughing) of Course I understand. And very happy with the decision. Tell me, please: my point of view, Sergei was voiced by itself or you made an assumption based on unknown details of your meeting?

M. R. Is the position of Sergei. And about details, I already told you in the beginning, my friend: Sergey considers unacceptable to haunt the community unconfirmed information, and therefore asked me not to speak of all the nuances of the meeting. That is, since the particular specifics on the timing of works and their completion is not, to say anything very incorrect. First and foremost in relation to the community.

R. F. As always, I have to drag it out of you, Misha! This you Oleg Yavorsky learned? Or you agreed with him - play with me in Partizan? (both laugh).

M. R. What to study? We ourselves recently from the environment (laughs). Ruben, I can't talk about things to mention now is not the time. I understand that the community expects only one answer to the question "when?". But people can't understand that playing "Stalker" and make it – not the same thing. Especially after the events of last year, when work on the project was suspended.
I take this opportunity to ask those who are too emotionally react to the current situation, a moment to reflect and to understand one thing: stop and restart the project, and especially such as "S. T. A. L. K. E. R.", involves enormous labor and innumerable nuances.

R. F. No doubt many people understand it. And wait patiently, hoping for the best, But...

M. R. So what's the deal? Yes, the project is suspended (not folded!), Yes, now a difficult period. But the main thing is that "Stalker" is still alive?! Right? Moreover, there are a number of proposals to implement the long-awaited sequel.

R. F. Even a few?

M. R. Yes, and that's fine.

R. F. And, of course, you can not call anyone?

M. R. I can't, man. Judge for yourself how inappropriate it would look. Especially because I was not authorized to make such statements. I mentioned only those facts that after the publication of which Sergey will not lose the desire to once again shake my hand.

R. F. I Agree, it would be not very... However, the community is boiling waiting for the comforting news...

M. R. what exactly is the problem? What I said is enough so the fans sighed with relief:
1. Stalker alive.
2. Negotiations for the continuation of work in the process.
3. Sergei Grigorovich did not sell (and does not intend to sell) brand.
Isn't that enough?! True fans will understand and wait. A screamers-Igrunov, who don't care about what to play, it was always a great variety. Their reviews on your website can be calculated easily. But this information is not to them, and those who waited, waiting and will wait. That is, the real fans of the Universe "S. T. A. L. K. E. R.".

R. F. You're right. I, like many, just annoyed by the hysterical cries of unrestrained some commentators. But, thank God, the community rests not on them.

M. R. I will Add that rights to the book series Sergei Grigorovich handed Sergei Grushko, and the rights to Board games and gift products – our company "Z. O. V. Khabar".

R. F. Oh, congratulations, Misha! Happy for you! Question, I hope, finally resolved?

M. R. Yes, the issue finally resolved and now comes the paperwork. I believe by October 1, we'll settle all the issues with the lawyers of Sergei.

R. F. Excellent! As for book series, I hope Grushko will be able to restore order there, so that people do not abuse their brains with the nonsense that tons of junk went out under the auspices of "Stalker".
And if again to summarize, we can say the following: "Stalker" is alive, long live the "Stalker 2"!", so?

M. R. Absolutely true! Just need to be patient. Moreover, now is preparing to release a "Bible" of the Stalker, and the first e-book is already available to Russian readers. By the way, in Russia the book is freely distributed.

R. F. Well, Mike, once again you give us hope. Thank you so much! Do not be mistaken, if I add: thank you on behalf of all who believed and continues to believe in "Stalker", in the project, who believed and believes Sergei Grigorovich!

M. R. but not for that! You know I can't wait for the game. Wish forum users and guests in your portal – all fans - PATIENCE AND OPTIMISM! Projects like "S. T. A. L. K. E. R.", the eternal!

R. F. Thanks, buddy Bear, for the good news! And don't forget that we still have an interview-reportage about the presentation of the Board game, which was held at the site in the suburbs. Julia – a big Hello!

M. R. Yeah, of course, it remains to mount the roller and I'm ready for my interview. Thank you, regards will. Good luck (and patience)!

R. F. To you!

M. R. I Almost forgot! Would like your portal to ask everyone who closely follows the fate of the project: don't believe the hype, friends, don't jump to conclusions. Listen to the information received, so to speak, "first hand". Willing to distort and interpret the facts in his own way – a great many. Let the gossip and rumors, speculation and all kinds of assumptions that have nothing to do with reality, remain on their conscience. And we, as I said, let's wait.

R. F. "he who Has ears...", as they say...
Good luck!

U

Convinced

S
SSPPLL 11.06.20

Guess who's calling
This is the official infa. If you're unable to write something, thoughts, guesses...

U

This question is like saying that the team was divided into 2 teams, right?
But in recent interviews said that part of the Studio GSC still alive (keeps servers, etc.)
This assumption (though somewhat delusional): maybe they are doing something for the game?
Yes, even to draw...