3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Grand-_-97 11.06.20 09:11 pm

S. T. A. L. K. E. R. 2 will be! Agronafta don't lie! (S.T.A.L.K.E.R. 2)

Just recently stumbled on vidio granatov (Ukrainian gaming magazine (videoversija))
It shows how Oleg Yavorsky shows the Crew how agronafta are working on Stalker 2 . He said that over Prekrasnem work on ST2 and speech can not be .A Week ago I watched the same agronafta and they said GSC is Closed and we say goodbye with a Stalker. And now this vidio .... Sorry if the news already know everything , Just thought you might like to see reliable Data .

Here is a link to the vidio
250 Comments
Sort by:
N
Nefesh 11.06.20

Stalker will not be, even if on the off site said... and then agronafta...

l
lokkie 11.06.20

even if on the off site said
On acid eh?
Show me where it is said:
http://gsc-game.com/russian/
?????????????

D
Dron_Ur 11.06.20

When will then?

j
jeorje 11.06.20

Dron_Ur
seven years later..

u
unicorn290 11.06.20

jeorje

General Greene will play the game with the bestial attitude to the fans

u
unicorn290 11.06.20

by the way my point about the fact that Stalker 2 was zamorozili for a new generation of consoles has another indirect confirmation, as it is known today will be officially announced ps4 and xbox720 few days later, and as you know, Grigorovich has postponed a meeting with Razumov until the end of FEBRUARY. That is green most likely need accurate information when they get the new console generation.

u
unicorn290 11.06.20

here already the last day of February, and by Grigorovich is not not hearing the spirit, xbox720 is rumored to announce in April, so most likely an interview with Greene early April should not wait....

lokkie

Oh, I wonder what it gamebomb wrote the date for 2014, because actually the game froze and no information about the year 2014 was not =)

p.s. by the way who knows it's real address Grigorovich:

Grigorovich, Sergei Konstantinovich, Ul. L. Gavro, 5 A, 57 sq., Kyiv, 04211, Ukraine (UA)

I found it on the website trademarks. But his phone is anybody casually does not know?

l
lokkie 11.06.20

xbox720 is rumored to announce in April, so most likely an interview with Greene early April can be expected.
Well, what a month, it hinted a year ago. Apparently nothing has changed.
Although given a release date, and APR reject.
On the other hand, show the new Stalker can have on the new consoles at E3.. but behind closed doors.
In General possible options.

by the way I wonder what it gamebomb wrote the date for 2014
Yes, it was so clear that will be released until the new consoles. More interestingly, where the name x-бокс8. All are called x-бокс720, and they have x-бокс8.
Look at the presentation. If the new box really will call x-бокс8, that means the release date is not from a finger.

By the way:

Don't know what side Galyonkin to the PR with the closing of the PYS, the loudest squeal.. but the fact that he's a fat Troll who is clearly. :)

U
Ugaday kto zvonit 11.06.20

Ololo, that's srach lit... If he gets out in 7 years, by which time fans will be shish Yes a handful...

u
unicorn290 11.06.20

lokkie

Ahahahahaha=)))) the Galyonkin certainly gave =)))) Like Grigorovich decided to come back =)))) He Wang? =)) actually it's my prerogative =)

u
unicorn290 11.06.20

by the way strange thing a busy official Twitter GSC:

why the official Twitter GSC PR does postoronniy company Vostok Games? This is nonsense.

and most likely all just as I said earlier Vostok Games is the roof green.

https://twitter.com/gscstalker

U
Ugaday kto zvonit 11.06.20

Op-PA, an interesting story popped up....

l
lokkie 11.06.20

as I said earlier Vostok Games is the roof green
It is quite possible. Went through today at midnight, the Ukrainian business directories, company Vostok Games anywhere, but there is a PYS.
But this can not be, if the HS is a separate company.

I came across another something interesting:
Roman Malinkin
Technical Director at Flying cafe for semianimals
Ukraine Interactive entertainment

August 2008 – December 2010 (2 years 5 months)Kiev, Ukraine
project: S. T. A. L. K. E. R. 2

Has the game started actually in 2008. The engine, incidentally, is called X-Ray Engine 2.0
This is the question whether there was a boy.. more like was it turns out that Greene did not dissemble, saying that the game is at 70%. )
Another interesting facts. Didenko left in December 2011, Jaworski in March 2012.. there are people who have gone from PYS already in April 2012.
All these summary .linkedin.com
Did the campaign talk about the fact that all time piled from PYS is also a myth.
Apparently green really dispersed them as incapable.. not immediately, but gradually.

u
unicorn290 11.06.20

lokkie

Yes, you're right grin and began to cast out people until December 2011, for example, very interesting information found, the former conver GSC:

http://www.sergeyzhukov.com/site/Resume.html

Sergei Zhukov. In his written summary of the interesting things, the last place of work:

1. GSC game world(developer of the computer. games)
Character animator for the game Stalker 2 and Stalker Online
Responsibilities:
• 3d character animator in MAYA
• rig and setup characters in MAYA
Achievements:
• made over 100 animations
Reasons for leaving:
• company was closed, wanted to do their projects.

- I wonder, then Stalker 2 and Stalker online?! What kind of online Stalker is it? About Ekaterinburg you? Or the prototype of the current survarium?
- more than 100 animations done??? and this is only one animator?! Wow!
and most interesting, he writes that the company closed, but the dates, how it worked in GSC is not present, BUT if you look at the end of the summary it is possible to detect the date of preparation of this summary and there is the date:

27.01.2011 g

January, 2011! Here are the things here!

And interestingly, in his summary on his official website is the last place of work it just did this GSC, but that he has since been unemployed? That is, since January 2011, employees made more than 100 animations for Stalker 2 unemployed or what? If he was unemployed he would have already updated your resume, but there's a date 2011! So I can assume that he is not unemployed, he has a permanent job and can even suggest somewhere in the East Games.

In his summary that there is even a shot of him:

he is now 24 years old, and on this photo he is even younger, at least 3 years, that is this photo of him somewhere 21.

and now look at nedavniy the photo from the website of Vostok Games:

http://vostokgames.com/ru/news/vostok-games-%D0%BD%D0%B0%D0%BC-%E2%80%94-%D0%B3%D0%BE%D0%B4

of course, I could be wrong, but I think it is.

p.s. And by the way, I also searched the company Vostok Games, but never found any login information on this company.

l
lokkie 11.06.20

Forced to disappoint all who were waiting for the answers to your questions: meeting once again postponed (now in April).
Although neither in our collection nor I, particularly, did not take on any commitments regarding the publication of the answers to your questions S. Grigorovich, however, think it necessary to apologize for encouraging you.

Well, as expected. Right, early April and was not to be. The question is why was it necessary to make a stink. Greene also made it clear that infa will be when, and not before.

What kind of online Stalker is it?
Apparently this:
Peter Dushinsky
Current
UnionStudio
Ago
4aGames,
GSC Game World,
Ministry of Finance of Ukraine

Main projects:
Metro Last Light
STALKER Online - (MMORPG)
STALKER Call of Pripyat
STALKER Clear Sky
STALKER Shadow of Chernobyl

Yet he is not the only one who worked on Stalker online. According to the summary one, and I hesitated yesterday.. can some MOD or side project. And if not one, then their whole team was ... which apparently slowly began VG with Survarium.
By the way, the online was developed after the RFP. The man writes, in chronological order.

of course, I could be wrong, but I think it is.
I think it was.. something like that he's not like, even with the age. But on the network poshukayte, where we can still have his resume.

u
unicorn290 11.06.20

the meeting once again postponed (now in April).

ahahahahaha=))) One would write that after the presentation of the Xbox=)))

Peter Dushinsky
STALKER Online - (MMORPG)

It's interesting, and it could not be of Yekaterinburg project, because the project of Yekaterinburg registered as STALKING, although anywhere on the sites(supposedly unofficial) write Stalker-online so in Yekaterinburg walked right brand of STALKER, which is why green they lost the court because they are STALKING =)

Most likely I'm here with you in solidarity, this online Stalker and has now turned into survarium.

I believe.. something like that he's not like, even with the age.

It might not be him, although it must be taken into account at the first pictures it is very overgrown, if you remove the hair the type of person to me is very similar. Although this is not essential.

l
lokkie 11.06.20

Immediately wrote that after the presentation of Xbox
Not only. I did a year ago wrote that the information will be not before April of this year.
It all this goes.

It's interesting, and it could not be of Yekaterinburg project
Of course they could not, as it is written PYS.
Found another one:
Eugene Litvynov
Senior Flash Developer
GSC Game World
January 2010 – January 2011 (1 year 1 month)Ukraine, Kiev
Worked on STALKER Online (MMORPG):
- Designed and developed bitmap render-engine, used in both pure as3 game-client and flex resource/location editor for game levels and objects.
- Designed architecture for game-client and level editor.
- Developed pure as3 game-client based on bitmap render-engine, and used Socket-connection for server interaction.
- Developed a flex Level Editor based on bitmap render-engine, flex mx/spark components and used HTTP requests for server interaction.
- Used Flash JavaScript API for creation automation scripts to gather/pack game's assets.

and that's why green they lost the court,
Probably because it was the Survarium.. the name is taken. For the same reason, apparently, and formed Vostok Games, because the brand had something to register.

this is a real online Stalker and has now turned into survarium.
Well I about it also a year ago wrote. )
Obviously the same today.. so even clearer, when, and PYS has not collapsed, and the brand is still there, etc.
When announcing the release date of the CT2, so generally will laugh over those who stoned argued the opposite on all forums xD)

By the way, a full release of Survarium II-III quarter of 2014. Apparently at the same time and DT2 will be released.

u
unicorn290 11.06.20

lokkie

Yes, but I do not understand, why was this whole circus with silence? And a half years Grigorovich has no contacts with the press, the last interview it was in the summer of 2011. Well I would say that he wants the Stalker to the new consoles to release so we have to wait, I'm sure fans would understand the game better would be at times, I did not have to cut back for the current consoles.

Why was this circus mockery of the fans? ONLY FOR PR???... I don't know how it looks idiotic... If so, then Grini now we need to think not about how to announce a beautiful 2 Stalker and about how to get out of this situation clean, and that the fans did not hate him.

By the way I was touched by the message of the administrator, who wrote about the transfer in April, according to the fan so pushed the green, well done.

l
lokkie 11.06.20

Why do we need this circus and a mockery of the fans?
And so the circus themselves pseudofinite arranged. Remember what happened.. it got to the ridiculous, the moderators get banned those who wrote that PYS could not collapse, blaming it on the flood and flame.
Plus, last year a bunch of information was. Summer screenshots, new book appeared, by which to judge what will be a game.. no discussion. I have the feeling that the fans themselves wanted what would ST rip.
The forums look now, even here, nobody. Web all overgrown. )
Therefore, the green's perfectly possible to understand this situation clearly showed what most of the alleged fans.
Besides, he said that PR ST is not needed, will be advertising the company and all. Survarium must be PR, it and PR.
In any case green clean, because it is the only ofinformation during this time, about the fact that the brand is still the same. Other ofinformation was not. And the fact that there pseudogamy imagine is theirs problem. They are now offended and invent.
With regards to these rumors, so not PYS it first came up. Rockstar here out of competition. )

for the fan so pushed the green, well done
Yes, the fact of the matter is that the fan is not on. In PM drove over repeated promises. Now no promises, unhappy again. )
How women pregnant. ))
By the way, this same admin and officer persecuted, and is now himself in the same situation appeared. Promised, but only at PYS that your schedule.

u
unicorn290 11.06.20

lokkie

okay, let's see what will happen in April =)