3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dr. Otto Wolfgang Ort-Mey 14.06.20 10:34 pm

Your favorite weapon. (Dead Space 2)

What weapon you like the most?
250 Comments
Sort by:
J
Javelin10 14.06.20

Pulse rifle. Universal weapon. With the pumping volume of the store and damage can safely withstand the largest attacks of necromorphs.

M
MetalObsidian 14.06.20

Plasma cutter, as developers.

J
John Brooks 14.06.20

Most often use only two weapons: Pulse rifle and Plasma cutter

E
En3mu 14.06.20

Pipe cutter - relish melee

Sniper rifle - great damage and good ammo

M
MaoGrin 14.06.20

Datecomm...

I
Invisible13 14.06.20

The only thing I can not understand nafig they put the sniper rifle... although it is up to the sniper to shit to shit.
There is no concept of a favorite gun... because for example you don't shoot Criticaltom microdata or larvae?
And rock only 3 weapons: plasma cutter, pulse rifle and protekaet.

D
Dr. Otto Wolfgang Ort-Mey 14.06.20

you're not going to shoot Criticaltom microdata or larvae?
Once again datecomm and is suitable for the larvae(or rather its alternative attack with electricity).

A
Abibas for us 14.06.20

sniper rifle and a pipe cutter

B
BED BOY 14.06.20

Power cutter - thing!

S
StiDzhi 14.06.20

pix.PlayGround.ru

beats the first time)

T
The mute User 14.06.20

datecomm it's just gorgeous down stalkers with 1st shot kills,and electrodry great deal with a large crowd of opponents.And of course the cutter+the rifle,but the rifle is weak,it can in the beginning not bad to shoot,and every little thing.

A
Atredis 14.06.20

That tormented tormented with guns and poreshali.
GIVE ONLY THE PULSE RIFLE!
Datecomm of course good, but against crowds of enemies will not save.
A flaming torch of course a classic, but weak.
Laser gun of course a shotgun, but the distance did not shoot.
So I decided not steamed with different weapons, pulled out all Silvie blocks of the other and pumped a Pulse rifle. Took him a bunch of rounds and all players ^^

O
OleTurok 14.06.20

Atredis as so dratically against the crowd will not save? Everything is simple: throw in the first coming of the enemy stasis and shoot at the floor with graticolato, and puskaesh current, then there is time to kill the other)))
He went with graticolato, and now with snipey very much liked how the legs tears the necromorphs( especially unbreakable)))))))

G
Gamerroy 14.06.20

Please tell me there are on PC Hand Canon?

m
molchun85 14.06.20

from a new like-protekaet....and mines(12 13главе.PTS.rescued),and plasma cutter-power...

U
UkraineJoker 14.06.20

Sniper rifle impulse rifle is 2 things that I liked.

C
Capacabana 14.06.20

Plasma cutter and a laser gun. Laser gun with pumping damage and the angle of propagation of this laser wave, just destroys the entire series necromorph. Total weapon))Especially run run(if space allows) lumped a whole swarm turned around and how to release rounds 5-7, all just in the stuffing)

G
Gvinpin.93 14.06.20

datecomm, flamethrower, pulse rifle, sniper rifle

D
Dr. Otto Wolfgang Ort-Mey 14.06.20

Mostly used a plasma cutter and a laser gun.Sometimes even the pulse rifle used.

C
Capacabana 14.06.20

A flaming torch of course a classic, but weak.
Well I wouldn't say that))If bleed until the end, he can also burn enemies will be.