3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dr. Otto Wolfgang Ort-Mey 14.06.20 10:34 pm

Your favorite weapon. (Dead Space 2)

What weapon you like the most?
250 Comments
Sort by:
A
ApTyPuyC 14.06.20

pulse rifle and detonator

k
kpevetko 14.06.20

cutter and datecomm

D
Dezget 14.06.20

the plasma cutter and pulse rifle, conductive pass the second time and decided to try the flame thrower))))

Q
Q-Tarantello20 14.06.20

The detonator-this is a gun! It is a pity that I realized how cool this weapon is rather late, I would have helped in previous missions.

V
VerniteTrusy 14.06.20

Cutter rocks!Damage to the hood, hands comfortable to tear, no need to spend too much on ammo. Rifle ammo, I quickly go away. Well, even datecomm standards mono cockroaches electricity to starve to for every cartridge not to spend.

v
vitalya_26 14.06.20

to contact say hundred where can you find Weapon Rivet gun

A
Aracks 14.06.20

For me it is :
1)Plasma cutter
2)Pulse rifle (because you can be a warrior type)
3)Laser gun (always with him he was I like it like since the first part)
4)Datecomm (much more than the sniper, Yes the al is also cool the sausage)
P. S. to Each his own !!!

C
Corrosion 14.06.20

Komodo as always, all the cool muddied )) Even in a simple theme.
M by the way on topic: cutter and Contact Beam. And like I've already unsubscribed...
And the Line Gun (which I would recommend Komodo) and gvozdemet.

P
Pozitiv_MC 14.06.20

I and the first and second part of the game passed with ONLY plasma cutter - other weapons just do not used

D
Double Agent 14.06.20

Pozitiv_MC
A lot to lose. After all, every weapon here is very interesting.

On topic:
Sniper (especially pumped) cool. Knocks with one, maximum two shots. However the rate of fire a little, but not enough ammunition is spent. And pulse as you begin chronicity and bloody ran out of ammo. Also good thing this pipe cutter. One disk, you can pass a bunch of interview (this is especially true of children, because they have in droves), and simply beautifully it cuts. Well, the power pekal good. When you struggle with korepodobnaya (stalkers) is very effective.

L
Lavuer 14.06.20

Let's start:

1. A plasma cutter. Most of the game (first 5-6 chapters) destroyed monsters to them. The combination of knockdown and rate of fire - excellent.
2. Pulse rifle. Well, that's understandable... Well proven in the fight against infected children. Magazine size + speed of shot.
3. The power of the gun. I'm more liking the first part. There he tore the monsters quickly, here have to constantly use the alternative attack. Great against creatures with a tail.
4. Telekinesis. Very helpful on the highest difficulty level where there is a constant lack of ammunition. And the damage from throwing blades, stakes, and rebar is much larger than that of most trunks.

Just want to add a list of weapons that I don't enjoy or care about, but rarely:
1. A pipe cutter. I did not like in the original, so here I am too with it not running. Prefer ranged combat.
2. Sniper rifle. I'm generally a fan of the sniper techniques in games, but in Dead Space 2 it is pumped. Saw, bought, have, shoot, spit, forgot...
3. Flamethrower. Found a use for it is only against the dark creatures. It was too fast they die from alternative attack (fire bomb).
4. Protekaet. So strongly touted by the developers of the weapon was not as impressive as I thought. Used it only at the first passage at the very beginning (3-4 chapters).
5. Detonator. Rescued me only when dealing with stalkers. As for the rest - there are more lethal alternatives.

C
Corrosion 14.06.20

Lavuer
Here a pipe cutter is strongly modified in comparison with the first part and is only good in the beginning. In the first part you can pump the range of the saw when the primary attack. Generally cool combined with force damage. Shot and then just the mouse driver. Copeme is also a cool thing when the combination of the main and alternative fire, especially against lightweights leeches and generally just 1 monster got blasted all the shock and all who are alive are sausages, and then explode (if pumped).

A
Alexeyee 14.06.20

The cutter liked, alternative fire, clear cuts, plasma cutter - a classic, datecomm presentative too clearly, pulse rifle is good, just eats a lot of ammo; laser gun wets well; the rest of the weapon credits are not spent ). Who knows how nacitanie power nodes to upgrade all weapons?

R
RussianHunter 14.06.20

datecomm :D fun and nastoichivo

N
Nekromorfnyy BonuS 14.06.20

All playing with the pulse (I love her since the first part ;) ) and that rifle went with colometa but against the crowd ,he is useless, the detonator saved me two chapters at one time intensely rushed everything will fall under the Kinesis

QUESTION what does the flamethrower was a good gun ? in the first part he even poured all pumped with difficulty ,and several so much fuel that it was possible with full tanks Ishimura to fill and to go home )))

M
Mikrob123 14.06.20

Datecomm by far....I ispolzuu only due to the fact that they effectively to the wall to nail it=)

S
Spez24 14.06.20

Datecomm and a laser gun.

R
RamL 14.06.20

Pulse rifle for all occasions then in case if you need lethal force is then pumped sniper, in cases where large open spaces as well as in the fight against certain bosses or stalkers are really helping out the detonator.The local BFG gave me neither the last nor in this part. Yes, he had power enough to tear apart any black, but damn hell!!! With its rate of fire and agility monsters he's no bloody use at all it turns out a disappointment. Sorry under the laser cutter at the end of a few rounds fell.

P
Pozitiv_MC 14.06.20

Shooter, I don't soglsen that I have a lot to lose.
In the first part of the game I first wanted to use different types of weapons.... BUT

1.The point is that the power units in the first game too little, and to upgrade any weapons they have a whole bunch of + improving x and stasis.
In the second part of the game of power nodes has become much more, but still they are not enough to improve at least TWO weapons, x and stasis by 100%.
And I was not rushing to improve each weapon a little bit. Because the effect of 3-4 nodes is small. And the same plasma cutter, fully upgraded, very powerful and handy thing.

2.But then, once I decided to play with only one weapon, why didn't I take, say a pulse rifle, or something else? At first I did, sold everything, even a plasma cutter, bought ammo for the rifle and thought to pump it up. But the ammo was quickly over, and monsters are CONSTANTLY falling out... ammo for the plasma cutter. I first thought that I was just unlucky, many times I was beat, but no! In most cases, monsters have landed ammunition for a plasma cutter. So why the hell should I then rifle! - I thought.
It was in the first part of the game. Then I have the plasma cutter didn't break up. In the second part did not even bother to buy other weapons.

So, short summary about what I wrote.
nodes only enough in order to pump the maximum x, stasis and only ONE weapon
-the best weapons (I emphasize, not the most powerful, and most beneficial) is the plasma cutter, as whatever weapon you bought, everywhere will still lie ammo for the plasma cutter
of course I'm talking about the hardest difficulty levels, because the more simple I didn't even try to play. Always start the game on the most difficult level.
as far as I know, on a more simple level, it is easier to kill necromorphs and the cartridge is lying more - but this game is for noobs.

Of course, if you pass the game a second time, then the nodes will be enough to improve other weapons. Only I have no interest to be all that I have already passed. Don't see any sense in this.
After starting the game at a more sophisticated level with his old equipment, and play from scratch is a stupid waste of time and nerves.
For comparison, if you take well-known game Diablo2, there is a second pass at a more complex level, it was interesting because of the monsters constantly falling out NEW things on a more complex level, there were OTHER monsters, we continuously improved the skills and made available NEW types of weapons - all this makes the gameplay interesting even despite the fact that these levels have already been completed.

And what will the second passage of the dead space? New suit? Oh how cool... I don't care about the suit! Now, if on a more complex level left the inventory, still some interest left over.
Or, on a more complex level, which is unlocked after beating the game, should make any new monsters or some new bonus level.

However, why do developers try and like parrots that stupid to repeat human words, pass the game several times, without receiving instead of anything new. For me personally, it's dumb - I absolutely do not understand why it is necessary. To run with the new skin? Hmm....

Alexeyee
Who knows how nacitanie power nodes to upgrade all weapons?

die, you filthy creature!

K
KOMATO3O 14.06.20

Plasmas and Power pistol fondata
Imp.the rifle was disappointed by the way, viola.fire just killed (literally and figuratively), why give two weapons with almost identical violas (the flamethrower is also bomb throw)?