3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dr. Otto Wolfgang Ort-Mey 14.06.20 10:34 pm

Your favorite weapon. (Dead Space 2)

What weapon you like the most?
250 Comments
Sort by:
J
Javelin10 14.06.20

In General, the most powerful - shooting finger Hand Cannon =)

C
Capacabana 14.06.20

In General, the most powerful - shooting finger Hand Cannon =)
What to do to get it?Game on unreal pass?

D
DJ Knight 14.06.20

Pipe cutter =)

J
Javelin10 14.06.20

Capacabana
Yes)

B
Bravocharlie 14.06.20

Flamethrower,plasma cutter.

K
Koijiro 14.06.20

Pulse rifle.
PS. I see no sense to use a Sniper in this game.

A
Antimad 14.06.20

PS. I see no sense to use a Sniper in this game.
Well, it is not used as a sniper, just a rifle. But powerful) especially if the pump. With her floor game was. But it is necessary to get well, if that's not the problem, it is very effective.

The plasma cutter was with me always, but the ammunition rapidly running out, especially if a lot of strong opponents at the same time climbing. But effective.
Datecomm useful against the usual necromorphs, and indeed against all. But to use it stopped once started whether bugs, whether so intended - when running, for example, Stalker on you, shoot him, and it all runs smoothly, press the space bar, and the shock has not it and you. Anyway after that I graticolato refused.
Truborezy was very useful against crowds shkoloty. And of all against all it can be used with the ability to throw the disc. Feet knocks at times.
The flamethrower seemed wasteful weapons. In addition, the necromorphs, which were set on fire, immediately do not die and can still fight while burning.
The laser gun was worse than the first part, and charges him 6 pieces per cell is not very much. Rarely walked with him. But in the first part with him passed the whole game.. Tired or something.
The detonator is not practical in batches. To place the mines, while convenient, do not always have time and not always the necromorphs on them there. Well, of course, that you can just use it as a grenade launcher, but again, melee will be dangerous.
Power cutter moshava truly the one thing that you should always carry, just in case. Mainly used it to scatter the accumulated shit around (necromorphs..). Well, a normal shot raznosit any suspension of the monster in the trash. Yes, and the bosses are mostly more clips did not.
Still there's some shit there, power pistol kazhys. In the first part did not like, because there is not even bought.
Pulse rifle Ala feel like a warrior. Weak, but rapid, and forgives frequent blunders. But even if you just shoot it all straight for a long time is not enough because of the weak damage.

In the end, always carried a sniper rifle and a plasma cutter. Even with a worn (periodically changing each other) cutter, datecomm, power cutter laser gun.

A
Aloe 14.06.20

pipe cutter a half-game with him as the main

C
Corrosion 14.06.20

As in the first part of the final boss decided to do with the Contact Beam (XS in Russian).
And yuzal this cutter a large cutter.
Even Javeline Gun cool against the small (to them I also beat frostbite Nicole in the final).

N
Naranjas 14.06.20

The meaning of sniper rifle in this game? Then as if all the gate themselves run over, aim is not particularly necessary, the limbs and so you can get.

S
SuperKotik 14.06.20

repainted the plasma cutter.

t
tonb211 14.06.20

pulse rifle

P
Permanent_Lost 14.06.20

the plasma cutter of course, pulse rifle and a flamethrower.

R
Ragna - the Bloodedge 14.06.20

The force gun if the pump is at least 1/3, in the end will help when you attack the unkillable bastard. I shoot it a couple times, he at the other end of the room fly away, fired gap and he will lie to Regents for a long time, and if it is at this moment still freeze, then to the next script you about it at all do not remember. And yet the enforcer is useful if you have to beat a bunch of villains, or to race ahead. And the plasma cutter, pulse rifle... and perhaps a pipe cutter.

i
iolan24 14.06.20

plasma cutter,the flamethrower and pulse rifle

M
Master Chih 14.06.20

Colome, stuffed to the eyeballs nodes...

N
Nikezzz 14.06.20

power pegal ' - thing! fully pumped close-range crowd in the stuffing spreads,and at medium distances alternative shot also zhostko decimated Nekros!
sniper is also great.

s
sadd_gf 14.06.20

laser cutter+force gun. why the heck something like that...

laser cutter pumped to the max mows at medium and long distances all that you can. though he radius and nerf a bit compared to the previous part, but increased damage from mines.

power pistol has a great stopping power+mobs fall to the floor+splash almost 180 degrees = if caught in the corner shot a couple of times and a couple of times the boot had made on the crowd. all. no problem.

a new weapon has evaluated only the mortar, or whatever. overwhelmed all the nooks and crannies of these stretch marks is reached in the center of the room and just listen as Bach around) besides, they can be in the face of the monster to shoot - his damage is very decent by black mobs. and Queens on the walls, they became quite simple to bring down.

why the heck in the game sniper I do not particularly understand - is that in the vacuum from a distance babies to blame, but there is in the game for such long distances will be in a couple of places just...

A
Amancio 14.06.20

The plasma cutter!

N
NICK98-98 14.06.20

Of course the TORCH! It is convenient to shoot limbs and heads off to knock comfortable.