3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dr. Otto Wolfgang Ort-Mey 14.06.20 10:34 pm

Your favorite weapon. (Dead Space 2)

What weapon you like the most?
250 Comments
Sort by:
T
Totenkopf21 14.06.20

In my opinion the most powerful weapon is the Kinesis module if you play on impossible, most times, a MOP, picked up, stuck and problem solved

O
Overfault 14.06.20

Personally, this is my prokachany all cutter, all weapons removed, only kits and rezachek.
with 2 rounds makes the usual necro, and 4 of those with red eyes)

V
VladKan45 14.06.20

Pulse rifle is good against necromorphs children (not babies). Cutter good against powerful bastards, but at the expense of ammo, I always have a hundred, two in the safe. Datecomm good against the most troubled.

K
Kiber25 14.06.20

What can I say)
The normal set of weapons Laser gun,Force gun,Plasma cutter and Power cutter)
At least I'm often the first part was used))

And the second part of the pulse rifle has become steeper)
Not for nothing it in MP shoved,as a primary weapon)

S
Skripkin94 14.06.20

The best gun is the pipe cutter datecomm and if a lot of enemies helps the pulse rifle, in the first part of an alternative fire she liked.

o
omega77 14.06.20

PIPE tears all to pieces,the PLASMA CUTTER is good too, well more CALOMAT well, lately I've realized the beauty of the DETONATOR-and most importantly you mines back to collect.

A
AlexScorp 14.06.20

I liked protekaet.I love necro for the walls to come)
Wear have a plasma cutter,pulse rifle and force gun,the thing to shreds posts

M
Misakin 14.06.20

Towards the end yuzal only a pipe cutter. Excellent damage, and ammunition enough.

D
DarkSlayerr 14.06.20

the javelin gun propreitary to explosion and damage from the viola. attack-killer thing,indestructible stiffs them on pieces carried and soared to the next script.

D
Darkling666 14.06.20

To improve the cutter to the max, buy a ton of ammo and what not to worry)
And yet the rifle is not bad, under the rest of the weapons need to adapt and develop tactics.

p
pasha_april 14.06.20

I'm basically a flamethrower, all roasted on short and medium distances. The big man,which is very difficult to get between the shoulder blades,burned with Mama do not cry. Well with power pistol at the ready in the moments when I expect someone will pop up out of a turn.
p.s. sniper is absolutely unnecessary weapons in this game

[
[Digger_888] 14.06.20

I am about 70-85% of the game running around with pulse rifle, awesome thing. More sniper like, powerful stuff.

F
FalloutSnz 14.06.20

The plasma cutter! And The Pulse Rifle!

Q
Q-Tarantello20 14.06.20

Circular saw is a powerful thing! Against children and legless creatures the most... Well, another pulse rifle. Too bad!

i
igorilla_07 14.06.20

IMHO as in the first - laser gun, pulse rifle and force gun. The fourth slot sniper. Pump, the other is not necessary. What for, for example, the circular saw against the pups, if two fast hitting power of the gun you and so oulouse, only come closer.

M
MYPAH4A 14.06.20

Pulse rifle is especially good if fully pumped. I liked her alternative mode, firing into the crowd necro and no problems.

Body parts of the necromorphs, iron rods, and just junk that will fall under the arm. Very pleased that Kinesis in X2 it is possible not only to move the platform, but also to pick up all the junk and throw them to enemies.

D
Darkling666 14.06.20

FalloutSnz
The easiest and most reliable option)

e
elvlad 14.06.20

One of the favorite weapons of the detonator-reading approaches of enemies behind you!!!

O
Onotolevich 14.06.20

Cutter, pumped to the maximum, and protekaet.
However, graticolato more appropriate name of Colome or colostral.

r
rezak85 14.06.20

Went through the game a second time and came to the conclusion that the most powerful gun power cutter , fully pumped it in an alternate mode, makes all in a radius of a few meters and covers more stasis . In the final, it is especially convenient watering.

He with one or two hits makes the Rhino , in which conventional cutter need the clip to be planted.