3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dr. Otto Wolfgang Ort-Mey 14.06.20 10:34 pm

Your favorite weapon. (Dead Space 2)

What weapon you like the most?
250 Comments
Sort by:
[
[Ga1g3] 14.06.20

A plasma cutter. The whole game, only used it like in DS 1

L
Lavuer 14.06.20

to Pozitiv_MC

Man... now That you said it wrong... That the first, the second part of the first passage can be pumped to the maximum 3 types of guns (+ Kinesis, stasis), not one. Dead Space 2 went 3 times. In the middle of the 3 passage I lay in stock brand all fully pumped arms. In this game, credits simply spend more on that, since the cartridges I bought just before the prolonged battle (1-2 times for the entire game).
And what about the replay value: the game CAN be played again on a higher difficulty level (except the maximum).
One thing I agree with you: the plasma cutter the most convenient in every sense of the weapons (ammo, damage, rate of fire).

S
SadSam 14.06.20

impulsive rifle and flamethrower)

a
animudebil 14.06.20

Kinesis+MOP - terrible force.

P
Pozitiv_MC 14.06.20

Lavuer you see, you agree that the plasma cutter is the best weapon. What is the point then pump everything else, and just do through the game the second and especially third time? Nothing new there.

What about power nodes.
In the second part, much more.
But first, there were exactly so much that I pimped x, stasis, and plasma cutter 100% (only Kinesis did not improve), then I still had about nodes 5 - I for fun put in empty cells x and cutter)))
I don't know where you got the nodes as much as THREE weapons.
Maybe you played on easy level, and there were more nodes.

L
Lavuer 14.06.20

to Pozitiv_MC

Make sense? The idea is that to learn the game (and studying to enjoy it), selecting for each mutant their ultimate weapon, and therefore the strategy of combat. This is my personal method is to examine all aspects, to explore all the nooks and crannies. And quickly run the game with a single trunk when the developers especially for you put it a lot of things, put a tick in the passed is not for me.
Dead Space took place relatively recently, and just remember that my contention is correct. Loans in the original is more than enough. Maybe it's because of the style of the passage? So I purposefully bought the nodes on all the cash (other than buying costumes). And I passed 1 and 2 part of above average difficulty (can't remember what it's called).

In the second part, much more. +1

PS: on the complexity of the game the number of encountered nodes is not changing - 100%.

N
NIaNM 14.06.20

No reason to go with one weapon is almost not there. Was too fast the ammunition ends.
Make sense? The idea is that to learn the game (and studying to enjoy it), selecting for each mutant their ultimate weapon, and therefore the strategy of combat. This is my personal method is to examine all aspects, to explore all the nooks and crannies. And quickly run the game with a single trunk when the developers especially for you put it a lot of things, put a tick in the passed is not for me.
Maybe he just likes to go with one weapon, you think?

L
Lavuer 14.06.20

to NIaNM

Read carefully the post 07.02.11 00:12...

s
sesil 14.06.20

MNU all weapons like it, just need to be able to use it)

N
NIaNM 14.06.20

Lavuer, of course

A
Azinot 14.06.20

Here are the current that went through the whole game. Was first run with ordinary cutter just cool it oluchil to arson. Then bought datecomm ran a couple of chapters with him and then I bought a plasma machine gun and sniper was lacking a place for a cartridge.Then pulled all of the nodes with cutter sold cutter and datecomm to end has passed with snipey and automatic) right now I want to pass on the plus and see what kind of detonator.

P
Prapor. 48 14.06.20

the rules of the floor when pumped at the maximum stasis and snap samarajiva assholes and one shot-1 limb

B
Biznes-Ork 14.06.20

Pulse Rifle blows shkolota well, so-so normal monsters and really bad dark version. At the end of the game was taken out only to Bang from the grenade launcher.
Line Gun - the ultimate weapon. The first shot cuts the legs, the second head and claws. Nasty monsters with tentacles blows immediately. Sorry not enough ammunition.
Javelib Gun is very good, the cartridges cost a mere pittance, it kills with one or two shots, alternative fire for hitting every little thing, but against fast monsters is not an option.
Disk Ripper easy to cope with normal monsters, but dark and bosses were really tough for me - a dark figure that sawed off, and the boss try to come.
Detonator the same, against the dark of little. Two mines in one mug.
Contact Beam for a long time trying to make friends with him, so far without results. Bosses blows well, but with the other problems: not always time to shoot even on the lonely monster. Alternate fire is not appreciated, the small fry scatter uncomfortable (until they collect what you can afford in one shot - will sarut), large monsters especially.
Force Gun is sad. Alternative fire was to demolish the crowds, but still it is sad.
Flamethower painfully boring, well, lost monster, well fall... longing.

K
Komodo Saurian 14.06.20

Update. The names displayed when you hover the cursor the full size upon clicking.

Spoiler
pix.PlayGround.ru pix.PlayGround.ru pix.PlayGround.ru

Topic: Seeker rifle.

R
Ryabinio 14.06.20

Only the plasma cutter. No longer used.

P
Pozitiv_MC 14.06.20

Lavuer
Dead Space took place relatively recently, and just remember that my contention is correct. Loans in the original is more than enough. Maybe it's because of the style of the passage? So I purposefully bought the nodes on all the cash (other than buying costumes). And I passed 1 and 2 part of above average difficulty (can't remember what it's called).
I also bought all the cash the nodes except the costumes. The only thing at the end, somewhere in the 10th or 11th Chapter, I bought myself 10,000 credits on ammo for the plasma cutter and did so 2 or 3 times (as in the first and second parts). That is, if I didn't, you could have a 3 knot more, but this still would not be enough to upgrade 2 more weapons.

And by the way, what do you mean by learn the game?? There is nothing more to learn after first pass =) the second time you won't see anything new. And certainly by the end of the game people will know how to destroy the monsters once or twice. Strategy should be developed already at the first passage, otherwise the game will just not go.
And I'm not stupid I run with a single trunk. I'm looking for all the documents, just look at the pictures on the walls, I was in a hurry to beat the game, I also received pleasure from it. And I appreciated how much the developers have done for us =) so it make sense to pass the second and especially the third time, see absolutely

NIaNM
No reason to go with one weapon is almost not there. Was too fast the ammunition ends.
Maybe he just likes to go with one weapon, you think?

The ammo I have it never ended. I tried to shoot very sparingly, most often used materials at hand and blades of the enemies... in fact all the same, even if I didn't buy any weapons I still have from 3: plasma cutter, Kinesis and stasis)) In any case, it turns out that I had to use them three.
And Yes, you're right, it's more convenient, it is not necessary to switch to think what weapon shoot at the moment. It's simple - cut off the limb - drop, a lot of enemies - slow. All accurately and without delay. And if I had 4 arms, I would be in a couple of seconds thought, and what I use now... no one weapon is definitely better.

Another question - why game developers have made it possible so that the game can be completed with one cutter? If, again, compare with any part of their Resident evil and there with one gun and never play don't pass (plasma cutter - an alternative to conventional pistol I believe)

Ryabinio
Only the plasma cutter. No longer used.

hah, respect! I agree with you =)

M
Mister Dzhon Shepard 14.06.20

Cutter it's GORGEOUS!

d
deformator666 14.06.20

I like sniper with full leveling mobs to tear to pieces can

A
Atredis 14.06.20

Also thought the thought, and then decided well, what for all the guns sold, stuffed all power modules in the pulse rifle and blunt bought in every shop on her rounds until the money was=) the Cutter is the same thing, but the rifle is more fun!

L
Lavuer 14.06.20

to Pozitiv_MC

The game I went 3 times for several reasons:
1. It would be better to understand it. The first passage is easy to miss or not understand some of the dialogue moments.
2. To pump all the weapons. In the original did, so here I decided to do the same.
3. Passed the first time on normal. Then decided to play on the highest difficulty level.

I love to go any of the game many times, and Dead Space 2 - just one of them.
Strategy can be figure out in the first pass, you're right. And the second one to use it successfully, getting the fan + using bleed weapons more successfully.

About nodes - I understand the point, man. You passed the game with only the plasma cutter, right? Ammunition is cheap. Try to buy, for example, a laser cutter at the beginning of the game. His ammo is worth more, therefore more credits in your pocket when selling.