3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dr. Otto Wolfgang Ort-Mey 14.06.20 10:34 pm

Your favorite weapon. (Dead Space 2)

What weapon you like the most?
250 Comments
Sort by:
P
Pozitiv_MC 14.06.20

Lavuer
Well I understand you, why you are interested to play several times in one and the same.
If you first beat the game on say normal, then of course I wonder the same equipment to play at a more complex level. But personally I've always used in all games at once to put the maximum level of difficulty. So what's left for me after I passed it? Well, I discovered another layer of complexity, but the things that my back will not go.

And what about the nodes, I still don't understand.
You say that I in the beginning bought a laser cutter - well, what's his ammo. If I buy this gun and will sell it ammo - I shoot then?

M
McClay 14.06.20

The great weapon datecomm(fully pumped)With him the whole game!

L
Lavuer 14.06.20

to Pozitiv_MC

This is the whole point of the 3-4 guns in the inventory, instead of one. Let plasmas. cutter is the main weapon (ammunition for him to find not difficult), to the laser cutter you leave a full clip (in a particularly heated battle), and the rest is sold. In Dead space 1-2, the game itself throws you necessary loot, ammo (if completed), first aid kit (if enough hp), money (if all normal). In the first part of the most expensive ammunition were cartridges for LAZ. the cutter and barrel that fires a directed beam of energy (can't remember the name). In the sequel the same situation. And the cartridges to buy - luxury, in my opinion. And so in abundance on the levels...

F
Fiveseven 14.06.20

Pulse rifle only to quickly running low on ammo
Plasma cutter it is good to cut off limbs
Sniper rifle great damage
Power pistol, at Least in the first part he was better but then I liked him too.

F
Fan2omas 14.06.20

The plasma cutter and Pulse mintova, the rest of the weapons do not take seriously)))))))))

R
RussianHunter 14.06.20

montana 5553 where the suit is to find

A
Adrielin 14.06.20

Plasma cutter - I have since RE used to do with the gun, the only difference is that I start shooting at his feet.
Power pistol-like shotgun that would not be appropriate for those who do not have time to lube pocisti.
Pulse rifle - for all occasions.It is possible and without it but it is pleasant:)

L
LOleg 14.06.20

pereproshel DS1 the best weapon there is a laser gun, yuzal it and the pulse rifle in addition to, 1 time passed with DS2 pulse rifle and flamethrower, it was fun, decided to go with the laser gun, then he is not one already, a shot is a creature alive, still a pulse rifle for DS2 steers, well and a flamethrower... a flamethrower in DS1 weak

K
Klesk Stalkerovich 14.06.20

Force gun , pulse rifle and plasma cutter.

V
Voin Kruyzisa 14.06.20

A pipe cutter is good to go) Fire alternative fire. Very good at helping with strong opponents. (from the first hit blows if I want to be) And very cool, plus saves ammo when you shoot regular fire, that is drive the blade. Use this if you attack small...(Slugs or whatever they are... in General, those slugs that belly falls out from one of nekromorfa) And the pulse rifle is cool to cope with babies and shkolotoy.
Well, plasma cutter and gun use regularly.

v
vano1243 14.06.20

The necromorph is best to kill the shoelaces.
I, as a veteran Dead Space no your favorite weapon for each of their situations.
THE LACES FROM THE SHOE RULET!!!!

FLOWED

M
Metal Boss v 14.06.20

1. The detonator is improved and the Shoe.
2. Rukopashka (depends on enemy)
3. Flamethrower
Always helps this combination, and like to use.
From case to case pulse rifle for distance shots.
Although with some weapons (datecomm, sniper), have not yet tried to play. In the second passage of will test.

A
Anubis_T800 14.06.20

Protekaet. Helps even against a bunch of enemies. The principle is this: stick the dart in reptile in the middle, press Alt. mode and see how stuffing a La nekromorf shatters the walls from the explosion.

F
Fayrus 14.06.20

My first game consisted of cutter and Katikala. Solid sniper. Quite difficult, and the ending sucks if you do not pass the simple solutions.

D
DarkSlayerr 14.06.20

My first game consisted of cutter and Katikala. Solid sniper. Quite difficult, and the ending sucks if you do not pass the simple solutions.
Not fucking understand.

F
Fayrus 14.06.20

DarkSlayerr
First and remains a favorite. And then just for a change.

M
Metal Boss v 14.06.20

Last night for fun I tried to run with superior Line Gun'th (I changed it to Flamethrower, tentatively sticking out the knots), a very powerful thing, I did not expect. Before him is rarely played, because bullets are not enough forever, but here is full of money, stingy. Sandals to multiple enemies at a time so cuts.

B
Broken Wings 14.06.20

In the first part, liked the pulse rifle,the broadband pipe cutter and cutter...
The second pulse rifle,articomed(very useful thing).
Also often use Kinesis(who said that the guitar is not a percussion instrument?Well,but the guitar just for fun toss paper Cup)=)
If you want to kill seriously-part of the necromorphs and nails.

A
Archangel 14.06.20

The plasma cutter! The good weapons. Acts against all species of necromorphs.

P
Pozitiv_MC 14.06.20

Lavuer

This is the whole point of the 3-4 guns in the inventory, instead of one. Let plasmas. cutter is the main weapon (ammunition for him to find not difficult), to the laser cutter you leave a full clip (in a particularly heated battle), and the rest is sold. In Dead space 1-2, the game itself throws you necessary loot, ammo (if completed), first aid kit (if enough hp), money (if all normal). In the first part of the most expensive ammunition were cartridges for LAZ. the cutter and barrel that fires a directed beam of energy (can't remember the name). In the sequel the same situation. And the cartridges to buy - luxury, in my opinion. And so in abundance on the levels...

I know I often drop ammo to that gun you're wearing. Well, I have the first part of the game was such a case - I sold everything and I only had pulse rifle. However, 50% of the ammo that was dropped, was still for a plasma cutter. So what the hell then I sold it I wonder? Apparently developed could not think that someone will sell the plasma cutter, because he is not worth anything. And therefore made it so that ammo for it would still be fall out, even if it was not.

Well, if I carry a plasma cutter and a laser cutter, the ammo will drop for both. Next on your Board, you have to sell ammo for the laser cutter, leaving one clip just in case.
But then, I will not have enough ammunition for a plasma cutter. I have tried to use Kinesis to conserve ammo, but still often had to play with one incomplete clip. So what if I have a pulled a laser cutter and often bullets would fall for him, then I would have just left without ammunition for a plasma cutter.