3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
WNeZRoS 28.06.20 11:24 pm

NFS:Carbon vs NFS:Most Wanted (Need for Speed: Carbon)

What is NFS better?
127 Comments
Sort by:
W
WNeZRoS 28.06.20

For me the best Bridge Wanted, the graphics were better (I called the Bridge Vanted me strongly inhibited, and the carbon is very rare).

_
_Lemon_ 28.06.20

IMHO
The difference between these two units is only in the time of day in the game, and added (in carbon) Autosculpt.
I think a better carbon.

W
WNeZRoS 28.06.20

Carbon Bridge Vanted repeats only the place is different.

C
Caracal 28.06.20

Well part of the complexity of the design make the night much easier. Believe me, the day spent in MW a lot more effort.
The engine remained in General the same. Physics is not appreciably changed, but the drift made more fun than in previous NFS.
Thank you for autoscalp.

M
Midfield 28.06.20

I guess we will soon compare Vodku with Coca-Cola. Equally hrosho both games.

k
kirill 3d net blazer 28.06.20

I have a friend playing Bridge Vonted - I did not like. Of course the game is fun, cars are interesting, the tune. cool, but still, something I don't like. I played carbon on the PS2; I think special differences in versions for PC and for consoles there..Or no differences. I like the carbon more fun..don't know why. About the graphics - I don't know. It's hard to compare. Although I know some people who say that the Bridge Vonted graph better. In short, I for carbon.

H
Hozyain bur 28.06.20

would the bridge vonted night that would be class
or carbon DREG well why the idiots did not pancake

k

I would put in the carbon wanted, and so (as I wrote) I for carbon

L
Last Exception IO 28.06.20

Underground - Vauuuuuuu!!! Tuning!
Underground2 - Wow!!! City!
Most Wanted - Wauuuuuu!!! Cops!!!:)
Carbon - Vauuuuuuuuu!!!!Night, cops, city, tuning!!!
MV liked the cops wanted them in the game to see...didn't like neponjatnostej machines-while at the same Gallardo ass razvernetsya...But in carbon management is very much...the Roads in Almonte interesting - for racing most of the race... and pleased...dredge is certainly not enough, but the circle, sprint, radar and the canyon is very good! Well...this is purely my personal opinion;) In General, carbon.

k

I pinned in Underground tuning headlights..I miss him..=(( - minus
In MW and Carbon cities cool in my opinion, although the reality is still not enough. plus
In carbon I like autosculpt. plus
In MW not enough nights. minus
In Carbon there are not enough days. minus
In Carbon I cars like. plus
In MW and carbon there are cops. plus
In Cabana no dredge. minus
In carbon is the canyon. plus.
In carbon it is necessary to conquer the territory, and stimulate the GP race in the city. plus.

And whatnot you can compare, but in the end - CARBON

Well, I guess you all understand what I mean, *plus* and *minus* - superiority and disadvantages.

P
Perchic X 28.06.20

Carbon better.

M
Master TcHiPsA 28.06.20

Well, here you need in order. Let's start with the Hot Pursuit 2. There were cops and it was fun to drive with them. The cops dumped barrels etc Then the underground. It is impossible to freely russicat in the city, but tuning it a bit more(lights, neon) In underground 2 all the same but can in the city to russicat. To bridge vontade day. But I bridge wanted rascal new frontiers, namely: the cops, the day. In carbon all again. But the big plus is autosculpt. In the end, all the best plus teams and the ATO sculpt . I'm all for carbon fiber. But it would be better another day to deliver.

R
ReDoX 28.06.20

Carbon a little better.

B
Black Jesuz 28.06.20

in Most Wanted, the game engine better than the Carbon

A
Apool 28.06.20

carbon

F
FenomenGT 28.06.20

Most Wanted - nice ride at high speed most of the time :-)
In Carbone the town sucks! Infinite turns and descents/ascents :-(

S
Sepriany 28.06.20

Carbon
what is a partner-plus
the fact that you can almost any part to do less more-plus
what is the drift-minus(for me)
the fact that you don't need for the boss to specifically panati from cops plus

111111112222222222 28.06.20

The bridge Vanted with the carbon fiber can not be compared because you can't compare shit with candy in the MV, there was just one drawback is that tuning is less of a top hatch for easy it is the entire game minus one big minus and top hatch for easy tuning in was only a little ****** Autosculpted even count worse I hate this stupid Shine machine and without it the graph seems mostly at the level U1, and there is one plus that's ulussai drift.

And even in the Carboniferous cton noticed there is traffic it's just an empty street which for hours every passing car and this night ksli honestly already tired of kakuyunit want Sunny weather ! And cops Zadar*Lee.

in short, those people who choose carbon Nitsche nesmysly in the games he was attracted to the fact that it is newer than the Carboniferous the menus are stupidly made and sound sucks best U1 and m U2 a little bit worse then Hot Pursut 2 then everything does except the carbon but in the end it is the carbon in the most Jo... ass !