3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
WNeZRoS 28.06.20 11:24 pm

NFS:Carbon vs NFS:Most Wanted (Need for Speed: Carbon)

What is NFS better?
127 Comments
Sort by:
.MAH. 28.06.20

I appeal to FenomenGT...........................
Most Wanted - nice ride at high speed most of the time :-)
In Carbone the town sucks! Infinite turns and descents/ascents :-(
Well do not tell me there are normal direct where you can drive
And in reality, such wide roads all the same does not happen the same city and not highway!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This is not ulicnik racing and just stupid Drafting or NASCAR...............it's not that............

.MAH. 28.06.20

.........................Mr. z...............................
even worse than the graph------------ but to play tried LAMER.............Ali camp is not drawn..................it seems to me that you're just like all who think so do not have powerful hardware and let the snot without knowing absolutely not*yn............
Bosavi at least rasmuson............The difference from mostly just day and night................................................
You only 1 under ominimum to sit and spire LAMER LAMER LAMER LAMER LAMER LAMER LAMER LAMER LAMER LAMER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
buy a 8800GTX (of course like me) and you're BL.....I SU*AND understand..........................

g
g-o-G-a 28.06.20

Well, you give...
Why no one(!) of you said that the carbon career passes for 1 day? And in MV for a week max... I was playing while the game is 2-3 weeks...

I personally think Carbo after MV completely raw product. Well autosculpt is. Well pretty everything looks. But I play it purely in order to pass the NFS line's again. And all...

Personally, I really don't like the online mode in NFS: carbon. In the sense that everything is riding on the Audi LeMans (mud? well which is the main boss). This is a huge minus...

What is there to compare MV was largely better. Not least because I could devote many days. I knew that soon the razor will be. I knew I wanted to do this...

And what we have in carbon? For example why pink card in Karbon? After all, bosses only 4! And the chance to win a car from them - Yes, no. Slishkom lightweight carbon...

Well drift into a plus. Night in minus. Purely for me more pleasant to drive on long highways where there are speed... And ride - day...

I don't know purely for me MV better. For someone generally better than the first NFS that was the case isn't it? Many people have many opinions. My personal opinion is that carbon should be treated purely as a flaw... Beautiful, full of something new imperfections. Just be honest it can be regarded as a stain on the entire line of NSF. There is something new but ... too little. Take autosculpt. In fact, we can adjust not so much sliders! It's too easy. Whether it was tuning in U2 - wow! Lights, neon, acoustics... And here ...

In the end, I think that it is better Most Wanted. However, you cannot say which game in the line of NFS best! They are too different. Somewhere there is something, somewhere else. But if you collect all - cops 2 HP and tracks first NSF and tuning U2 and U1 music, etc you get mega game.
BUT I HOPE NOT. AFTER ALL, EA IS BETTER TO CUT THE MONEY AND SO TO AGGRAVATE THE FANS WHILE THEY WAIT FOR SUPER GAMES THAN TO DO SOMETHING WORTHWHILE.

IMHO

N
Nintendo Viy 28.06.20

I will say briefly - Most Wanted

F
Fartus 28.06.20

Axle plunger on the advantages of STO-the PUD prevails. IMHO.

L
Lord Inferno 28.06.20

My choice - Most Wanted

Carbon plus just what tuning a little more, and the graph a little prettier. Oh and in a pinch can cars. In the rest of the MW is better IMHO.

S
SLIma4ok 28.06.20

Most Wanted of course .And Carbon complete mess the worst of NFS series !!! And I agree with Mr. z sound tracks sucks!!!!!

S
SLIma4ok 28.06.20

PROF stalker you brag about your 8800GTX I have a 7600GT that is high ,but if Carbon sucks and someone wrote that there is nothing to drive that have a weak PC!!!!!!!!!!!! I fully agree with Mr. z Nehru to compare shit with candy

L
LiLit Moriendi 28.06.20

Well, I also appreciate Most Wanted and Carbon

By time of day in the game + for Carbon, I like the night, and not only in NFS series...
Complexity + for Most Wanted. In Carbon the idea of assistants found not the correct application. Yes, there is a real benefit from helpers (at least for me) from overclockers, but it lost the very spirit of competition, and, besides, it would be logical then, to add assistants and to all my opponents. I think that the assistants could just help you with their tips. But the comments of the assistants during the race, smiles...)
Tuning car + is definitely for Carbon. Autosculpt and that's it... you Can spend hours to pave the uniqueness of my car.
The plot + for Most Wanted. I liked the story about the blacklist than about the use of gg Darius.
Jobs + for Most Wanted. Racing, betting and ratings only reinforce the desire to beat a rival blacklist. Sometimes the truth is the cops have to dump 20-30 minutes...)
Drift/Drag racing + for Most Wanted. Personally, not very comfortable feel and drag very loved, although at first I could not understand the rules of the game during dredge..
Thus, winning Most Wanted!

H
HitMaxeLL 28.06.20

Probably if Most Wanted, was the possibility of tuning like in Carbon...
And if it was not only the day but the night...
The game would have been perfect, ideal. Candy...

k
kirill 3d net blazer 28.06.20

And if the cars was such that in MW and carbon=))

F
Flamingbird 28.06.20

MV is more like it. Karbon 2 days passed, and with MV 100% long suffered. And the graphics are probably better.

f
flopp 28.06.20

I carbon like

V
Vygo 28.06.20

Most Wanted cooler than me in NFS: carbon baet eternal night sadalam of course on the chart it is easier prorabotat but still

D
Dirt_spb 28.06.20

Carbon is too easy!!!

h
hit-boy 28.06.20

For me as all the possibilities of tuning of Carbon and Underground(1;2) MW will make a perfect game

h
hit-boy 28.06.20

MW is MUCH more difficult

B
Bolat_shadow 28.06.20

Probably if Most Wanted, was the possibility of tuning like in Carbon...
And if it was not only the day but the night...
The game would have been perfect, ideal. Candy...
+1

A
Agamakus 28.06.20

In mw the city better and the cops posuere (they are vertical), and the Carboniferous on an Internet cooler to play and the tuning will be tastier.

V
Vanya_S 28.06.20

MW is much better