3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
WNeZRoS 28.06.20 11:24 pm

NFS:Carbon vs NFS:Most Wanted (Need for Speed: Carbon)

What is NFS better?
127 Comments
Sort by:
P
Prepodobnyy Sultan 28.06.20

Carbon and MW links in a chain, with its pluses and minuses, so I can't choose the best one, but I like MW more.

N
Neon Tuner 28.06.20

they have a different meaning! mV needs to be punished and the carbon to regain its good name

P
Prepodobnyy Sultan 28.06.20

The meaning doesn't matter (at least for me). I just want to say that I love both games, despite the fact that largely Carbon copies of MW. But still I like MW a bit more.

N
Neon Tuner 28.06.20

to each his own...

S
Shady PG 28.06.20

Carbon better. The bridge vanted just drive and earn loot, and the carbon can be a treat.

L
Lewis Maestro pro tuner 28.06.20

I agree.
And carbon fiber cars look better, and just schedule it better

R
RockyMSK 28.06.20

The graphics in carbon are better, but Most Wanted better gameplay

R
RockyMSK 28.06.20

Well, in the carbon from the cops dump heavily, hiding little bogolomov too little

U
Ukrop [Bull1] 28.06.20

And carbon fiber cars look better, and just schedule it better
======================================
A boy, perhaps 15 years from now you'll realize that graphics are not important =))))) xD

L
Lewis Maestro pro tuner 28.06.20

So you're saying that you don't care how graphic the game, if only was interesting?

L
Loki D.S. 28.06.20

So you're saying that you don't care how graphic the game, if only was interesting?

Bull1 right! the important thing is not graphics! Or do you think differently.

L
Lightninggg 28.06.20

Carbon in the atmosphere, I loved it!) Night, streetracing mmmm =)

U
Ukrop [Bull1] 28.06.20

Bull1 right! the important thing is not graphics! Or do you think differently
========================================
Of course on the other, I don't think if I нфс1 since PC is not removed!

t
toyota supra 28.06.20

I predpochetayu and andother

U
Udalennyy 28.06.20

Most Wanted, by far.
There is a memorable city, a memorable story, memorable chase from the cops, there's a cool gameplay, and music it is the best in the series
And there is better graphics than in the same Carbon
What? And the fact that it was in Most Wanted there were DYNAMIC shadows from the sun, which was not in the same Carbon
(you can see for yourself by running Carbon and looking at the shadow of the car on the road)

Most Wanted is better in all respects

K
Konsolebog 28.06.20

if you want my opinion about MW here.

I can say one thing, and the graphics are better in Carbon, and the plot, the gameplay itself in General, management... well in my opinion, even Undercover with all its bugs is 500 times better than MW! MW is the only NFS series that I do not respect, the plot boring, the same throughout the game.

Portal_X3: in Most Wanted there were DYNAMIC shadows from the sun, which was not in the same Carbon.
niche in the carbon night throughout the game and the sun does not there should be?

L
Lacoste_Art 28.06.20

NOT for me Carbon is better than MW, in MW the graph at the speed of a blur which is not in the Carbone, and the management worse ,purely slips and does not go

T
T.D.K. 28.06.20

I MW General removed, got. After the Carbon is not ice, and old cars.

F
Fantom 28.06.20

Carbon - by far

k
korrag 28.06.20

they're both cool but MOST WANTED the coolest