3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
WNeZRoS 28.06.20 11:24 pm

NFS:Carbon vs NFS:Most Wanted (Need for Speed: Carbon)

What is NFS better?
127 Comments
Sort by:
G
Granda 28.06.20

I agree, Most Wanted is better Carbona!

k
kitayousa 28.06.20

mw better

L
Logan 28.06.20

Carbon

k
kitayousa 28.06.20

well, Autosculpt, of course cool, but... Most Wanted I like!

S
Sim_on 28.06.20

Well with me may not agree, but Most Wanted >>>cooler

P
Pavka 28.06.20

nfs carbon is much better , it has more passion. The interest of the game increases. The race more interesting. There is a team. Carbon better . Who !? Argue ?

P
Pavka 28.06.20

And even in carbon more cars!

L
Lycyk 28.06.20

this topic is already

L
Lycyk 28.06.20

Oh, I like carbon!

K
KxA 28.06.20

Most are more stylish, beautiful and long.

Carbon repetitive, short and boring. Team duel-areas - nonsense showase as an idea.

A
ALEX M.D Kurta 28.06.20

hmm....In carbon cars tuning bigger and bigger ,and mostwanted no such stupidity as turf warthat after 70% of the game killing...

s
sharky1488 28.06.20

KxA
Totally agree.
Pavel
And here you are wrong excitement just more in MW there is a spirit of rivalry, and the Carbon left on the floor of the circle and go forward alone.
IMHO Carbon is fucking boring and short.

C
Cross2009 28.06.20

by far the MOST WANTED!! my first game at the camp=). passing game tormented the cops on 5 x so Shaw MOST WANTED THE BEST

n
nfsmaniak 28.06.20

In MW a more interesting story than the Carbon, and of course the cops,the chase, all this strengthens the impressions going street racing.

N
Nightrunner 28.06.20

If we are to compare seriously, of course, I like MW - it is long, interesting and exciting. And the graph is good day outside, not gloomy night. The obvious advantages of Carbon - tuning and drift, and the rest of his MW into pieces of tears!!

B
Big-Dan 28.06.20

In MW there is a reality. And in the Carboniferous helpers assholes... Albasat cars, and they do not care(current scratches) cocoa-something blue crap from the end of the car flies, which increases acceleration...( why waste if it doesn't need to get respect points???

V
Vuzya 28.06.20

Carbon. I was more pleased)) and longer, by the way.

G
Gendalf-golkiper 28.06.20

In Carbon such nonsense stuffed even become sick.Idiots-assistants(such stupidity is nowhere), the battle for territory.... the cops shit....the graph generally sucks , I saw it thought that it is not Carbon.Here in Most Wanted and cops are cool and the excitement is there and the count is very even and the day I was pleased.And in the Cabana the night, nonsense and more nonsense.In General Most Wanted rules!

L
LK9T9akaSEKTOR 28.06.20

Carbon liked the tuning and gameplay, and the bridge vonted chases and speed (where the speed is better chuvstvuesh)

L
Lightninggg 28.06.20

so what you night nenravitsa????all seen movies about streetracing?! there is a night race!! and it has a galloping in the CF graph is steeper????or maybe you have the components neahti what carbon on max settings not rushing???