3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Aragorn321 20.10.19 10:49 am

Why many do not like the Witcher ? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Why many do not like the Witcher ?
The Witcher is shit they say only those who have not read the books or played the game.
So the Witcher 3 was the best game of 2015 in the RPG genre
110 Comments
Sort by:
N
Nikita237 20.10.19

Aragorn321
Just love to watch blazing ass fanatics

P
Polozhenie 20.10.19

Aragorn321 wrote:
Why many people like the Witcher ?
Fixed.
Series The Witcher is certainly good,but however,as it is known,on taste and color...
Unfortunately, many furious fans of this series of games often differ little from those who periodically builds a very baseless carping about it.

A
Aragorn321 20.10.19

ARM_SERJ
in Skyrim the graphics engine is not so hot with a hint of steel. But the Witcher has always been the contrast between the grey moor and the green Tosanta

I
Iasthope 20.10.19

Aragorn321
I'm more inclined to think that a lovers of the RPG genre just don't agree that the game was supposed to receive the award best RPG of the year, he says, there are games with much potential an RPG element and was won by the Witcher (how so?). Well, the Witcher had plenty of reason to be the best game, so I do not agree with those who say the opposite. Another reason is ignorance of the universe and what the hell was going on, so many game and does not cling, but first, an old part of a series of many people now play not, because there is bad graphics are not catchy, might be the very mechanics they don't like, well what to say... this is an old game and hardly in our time, it can overpower the current players. Another reason is that the third part is very large, the people who come to it from Skyrim most like cecati caves, go deep into dungeons and destroy there packs of monsters to lottsa one word. And the Witcher in this regard may provide some, but certainly not this the same as Skyrim where you can say the whole Foundation is just that. I want to say that everyone is entitled to their opinion, of course, he might not like the atmosphere or the combat system, but it depends on the preferences of the player. I was happy with everything (almost), but the camera here is disgusting! So play with fashion and enjoy life.
Spoilerage about bugs: they definitely don't affect people's opinions, there are bugs in any game and in my opinion in the Witcher there is no such a special, remarkable bugs that prevent to play, or spoil the impression of the game. With this in the game all right.

S
Saul Tarvic 20.10.19

Never met someone who does not like the Witcher 3.
There are those who have not played and those who like.

I
Iasthope 20.10.19

BloodyKiller722
And it's not you recently wrote that stupid blog?
Спойлерhttp://www.playground.ru/blogs/witcher_3_wild_hunt/mnenie_obzor_the_witcher_3_wild_hunt-197468/

B
BloodyKiller722 20.10.19

Iasthope
hmm okay better virilis from this forum stupid hater

A
AleksandrFedorov 20.10.19

That same feeling when the student wanted the truth...
Let everyone on the forum will sculpt stupid questions like Why the shepherd chose one of the three endings, instead of escape from the citadel and give the command to a bullet from all the guns, as it is essentially the control center of the Reapers? or Why people didn't like the plot of Fallout 4?
And in fact the author not even knowing the statistics asked a strange question, just the same the Witcher like most, and those whom he did not like really small.
In General, the author, I understand that you have summer vacation began, soon in the fifth grade, so you go tomorrow to the street and forget about the Internet.

K
Kraicher 20.10.19

Strange topic title. Rather the word many. Who said to many? On this site? Be better to write some.

_
_sem_ 20.10.19

not only the Witcher't like the way they don't like the game melee I have such friends

L
Lavrovyy Glist 20.10.19

Aragorn321
Happens when something is popular so much that you can no longer stand it, and blaming the hatred of hype on the object.

Z
ZiZu Zankercu 20.10.19

this game is pure on the fan. those who like RPGs, just chopped into it.
my first acquaintance with the game, I was not impressed. by the way, I first tried pirates... all start the game on ultra graphics, but not much complexity (it seems, precisely do not remember), on the average complexity of Geralt's usual drowned chasing the tail and mane, to say nothing of the griffins...
but after some time returning to the game, sorted out the battle and went running...
I love you like it so much that I immediately removed the pirates and bought a steam license with a season pack.

just in this game you have to play 2 hours, then the ears are not ottyanesh :D

and those who slings mud the game or its krivorukost set from the beginning of the game on the maximum difficulty and tried to run with start gear in locations high level... or just inept, that even the minimal complexity merge...

either it's people who are in the game on YouTube, watching reviews of people of the first category and then just water the dirt game.
like parrots - one ass fool said, others, such as, repeated!

about the third type, which often write that these people just don't like the RPG genre, I think they're not worth include. after all, what you need to be cerebral palsy, to purchase the game, a genre which is so hateful to you?

D
DocS 20.10.19

I don't like the Witcher, don't like RPGs

M
Mad_est 20.10.19

Aragorn321 wrote:
Witcher is not gold coin to please everyone. Many people, there is a very definite reason. Yes and no game can please everyone.
Aragorn321 wrote:
The Witcher is shit they say only those who have not read the books or played the game.
Optional, as optional reading books to play the game.
Aragorn321 wrote:
So the Witcher 3 was the best game of 2015 in the RPG genre
That is debatable, for at least this award was to get the pillars as well as the divinity in 2014. Among action/RPG and it probably the best.

PS: A General tie with his idolatry Witcher, it will lead to no good.

D
Danil Zotov 20.10.19

because he farts all ripped, they don't like it, they're not his fans, and they hate that its all so fond of and discuss most everywhere you turn in the Witcher admire and their favorite fallout are not discussed and indeed soon forget, and they are trying to prove us wrong, it hurt to admit it, Geralt farts ripped all RPG

A
Avraam Linkoln 20.10.19

Because it too much.

W
WWQ 20.10.19

Hell knows in part 1 was fun to play with, 2 go , will be released onawa, try 3 , and the fact that in the post above wrote about folaut - I agree , the game is not much , but I recall in part 2 the Rubaiyat sometime:)
As for me , you might want to add the online component in the Witcher and would make a great game, and the excitement and spirit of rivalry there, although many do not like it.

_
_i_D_D_Q_D_ 20.10.19

Aragorn321
For me it's the best RPG, the Witcher 3 lifted the bar, it should be leveled...

E
EvgenyDMT 20.10.19

Aragorn321 wrote:
If in your class,most don't like the Witcher,it is still not proof that he's not much like it.

T
Treschina 20.10.19

EvgenyDMT
she is now a parallel priplyusuet