3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Aragorn321 20.10.19 10:49 am

Why many do not like the Witcher ? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Why many do not like the Witcher ?
The Witcher is shit they say only those who have not read the books or played the game.
So the Witcher 3 was the best game of 2015 in the RPG genre
110 Comments
Sort by:
u
usus 20.10.19

Queers, that's not to like

G
GeRR_Praetorian 20.10.19

)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

B
Bezymyannyy chelovek 20.10.19

Hmm... Now I read here a few messages... what modern society has become vulgar. However, I will not discuss the current culture(I have issues enough). Now about the Witcher: here,oddly enough, described only the positive side of Geralt. For example, being cold-blooded. In the book Geralt several times (probably closer to the end) rage(although maybe only a couple of times) and only wanted to kill,of course,not all in a row, and only their enemies (not really suitable for the cold-blooded trait). About alcohol. I'm not sure this can be considered the positive side( and that someone may want to be like Geralt and begin to taste everything from beer to wine). Oh Yes, Geralt in the beginning of the book was pretty confident that won't be called the positive side. And the nickname the Butcher of Blaviken he received not for noble deeds( soaked a few people in Blaviken on everyone's mind, though he did not really was to blame, but still). And more about Jennifer: she to the left, and the nature of it is not of the best(and thought she loves to read books that,for me, is not good). So Geralt, if you think about it, not everything is perfect. About the haters (don't like using foreign words): I don't understand... Why respond to people? I think everyone has a right to their opinion( until such time as they are not trying to prove his innocence, using not very nice methods). Met such a person and his opinion is contrary to your past. And besides, everyone has different tastes, as the saying goes: the taste and color of comrades there. Something like that.

W
Wondermaster 20.10.19

Butcher Blaviken wrote:
The butcher of Blaviken he received not for noble deeds( soaked a few people in Blaviken for all to see
And he soaked them for what they wanted the common people in the market square to kill, because they owed the magician did not want to leave his tower. Because Geralt and killed gang on everyone's mind, but people did not know the reason and stupidly dubbed the Witcher butcher.

B

Wоndеrmаstеr
Yes. However Sorokopud(or as it there, it will remind, the head of the gang) after Geralt put her people said that she wasn't going to kill anyone, but Geralt did not know and stabbed her. Then slaughtered(since she apparently wanted to) and her and watched her die.

a
alexzet3 20.10.19

well,I didn't know..)
I see a few reasons for Haight games:
stupidly does not pull the computer,although the settings and can be optimized
but then you miss the whole spectrum of colors
and the second is a really good RPG!
not to say that she is the best,but this is an example of how you can make a great game!
without denueve,vacillation and built all the barns ,and so on
all clear and to the point,so the second category is the fans of different RPG
understand that the Witcher has set the bar for this series of games
and I don't think it will jump soon)

O
OMEGA 20.10.19

alexzet3
understand that the Witcher has set the bar for this series of games
Oh,what he put out there, and God forbid if the rest of the RPG will be under the slashers...

a
alexzet3 20.10.19

OMЕGA
well,and confirmation!
another bugurt from Amateur

G
Garrus-1994 20.10.19

Khaterat rather not only of the Witcher, how many are trying to point out to fans of the Witcher on their surplus subjectivity and aggressiveness coming from the first. For every 5 zealots, there is one hater. Me fanatics would call a hater. Because I see that the game has cons, which literally affect the elements of the RPG-component. But really simply, there are fanatics who say that the Witcher is the best game in the whole universe and at all times. AJ becomes ridiculous) But haters well done (stupid trolls), I see that this is a fanatic, and no objectivity here, and will not, to begin a dispute and then fluttering about his objectivity. Even those fans will assert themselves, at the expense of incompetence in this matter of the opposite person.
Well, what about envy...there is nothing Geralt not jealous. You need to be quite so Sasha Fokin, that is to be carried out)
ShadowM88
Correct me if wrong.
You're wrong. Well, feel better? :D

S
ShadowM88 20.10.19

Garrus-1994
What?

G
Garrus-1994 20.10.19

ShadowM88
Uh, so not fair) He said was correct and what is correct is not said) and I wasn't going to argue) I thought will obviously be that this banter))

B

Aragorn321
Interesting question You ask. I, of course, as reader and player, like the Witcher, but Your question is not quite correct. To begin with... the Witcher - RPG game (and this genre is not to everyone's taste, such people usually start to play but after a while quit because bored, and then say that in the game there is nothing remarkable, forgetting the saying: the taste and color of comrades there). There are still people who haven't played who say that the game is so-so, their thoughts remain a mystery to me. Still have horrible critics, they are more calm (by the way, the game probably played) and Express all the negative aspects of the game sometimes forget about the positive. In General, the reasons are many, but the result is the same.

B
BorderMANIACmod 20.10.19

the character moves as pripadoshny

X
Xv.O.vX 20.10.19

Yes not pulled on their bucket

Y
Yczh-Kazym 20.10.19

Because it psheki did (with)

A
Aips95 20.10.19

Some people are just mad at the fact that someone likes what they don't like, others just want to annoy. Well, while others simply found in the game the lack of which can not accept. For example - in my opinion this game is the most broken leveling I've ever seen. To think to cut the damage of the player by 90% just because the enemy level the more is just silly and unfair. Yes, these enemies may win, but when some naquera can withstand after 20 shots it is abnormal and unreasonable.

P
Pirat_V_Zakone 20.10.19

Because I don't like the genre

S
Scaevus 20.10.19

I'd better ask why like it, the game is not without flaws, who would not say that. After the second part I wanted to post nilfgaard, to restore temeria, cemerski to sit on the throne illegitimate daughter Foltesta, save the North, I was given to do this? no, I was allowed to impact only on the fate of the white-haired stubborn girl, who always have popontovatsya. A squealing about the world, right? I have in the story that nilfgaard conquered the North, I go to Novigrad.. any black everywhere radunskie flags, went to do the heart of Stone, arriving in Sochi, there is everywhere reduncy and talk like the war is still on and Radovid alive, as if nothing had happened, actually, and all I have affected is the fate of the stubborn blond. Here it was difficult instead of soldiers redania of Ilfov supply? The entire atmosphere a mess, and after all the DLC came after the game, developed and know that it will be held after the finals and did not even bother the world a little bit to work out.

T
Trian4k 20.10.19

well to me the Witcher is not gone because in addition to how to fulfill quests in the world of the Witcher have nothing else to do.

A
Amoralfag 20.10.19

I must say, I read all 8 books of the Witcher universe, and they are very good for fantasy. But the game is not gone. Personally, I'm playing it felt a lot of extra gameplay, unlike other RPGs you can't avoid. Well, not comes to me for 20 minutes every quest to go into the forest with wegmachen flair and examine the traces of blood and claws and the bodies (and he Geralt goes with it, and concludes: hmm, it looks like blood). Comes to talk with every Selyuk and listen to their sad stories, (I spit on your problems). Not go running to the other end of the map in order to locate the grass and then run to the back to brew the potion. Well, why I can't just come and just...be this monster, why so much above manipulation?

P. S. If someone thinks that a measured and detailed the Witcher I went because I'm not a patient person then you are mistaken. I play strategy from paradox (gamers will understand).