3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Aragorn321 20.10.19 10:49 am

Why many do not like the Witcher ? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Why many do not like the Witcher ?
The Witcher is shit they say only those who have not read the books or played the game.
So the Witcher 3 was the best game of 2015 in the RPG genre
110 Comments
Sort by:
c
charick05 08.02.21

Everyone praised this game. I decided to play, and to be honest, I didn't come. In general, the game is very beautiful, what colors are there, and the music .. well, just a masterpiece. But I didn't like the game itself. It seems to me that there is too much stuff. I usually come home from work tired, I sit at the PC, and the game still throws a million instructions to me at the beginning, and some other incomprehensible game in the bar offers to play, and there are a million instructions, all this does not have time to digest in my head. And then I ride a horse somewhere to kill someone xs why .. and besides, prepare all these magical things, oh well, first of all, collect herbs to cook. In short, no offense fans, but the game seemed boring and tedious to me. I like less information in games more movement, this is mine, and these games do not suit me at all. Of course I forced myself to play it I also wanted to be in the subject of this whole story, but I didn’t get anything except overwork, I realized that I couldn’t force myself to fall in love with something. I played it for 3-4 hours at most and deleted

N
Nurp 08.02.21

charick05
charick05 wrote:
I like in games less information more movement, this is mine
Do not try to play in RDR2, otherwise it will tear it apart)))

c
charick05 08.02.21

Nurp
Lol I'm just installing it, half of it is already installed)

N
Nurp 08.02.21

charick05
charick05 wrote:
Lol I'm just installing it, half of it is already installed)
... both games are wonderful in their own way. In RDR2, hold out until the end of chapter 2, with 3 it will trample faster)))

c
charick05 16.02.21

Nurp I
liked the game, but only the computer produces 40-50 fps even at medium settings. Sometimes it crashes due to lack of video memory. I deleted the game so as not to spoil the experience, and when I update my pc then I'll play

N
Nurp 16.02.21

charick05
charick05 wrote:
I deleted the game so as not to spoil the experience, and when I update my PC then I'll play
... so I will replay RDR2 only on the new I / O at ultra settings, although at medium high from 50-60 fps it is also not bad to get acquainted with the plot)))

D
Denis Kyokushin 09.05.21

Why do many people dislike The Witcher?
Yes, let it be. I never imposed it on anyone. If a person doesn’t like it, let him delete it and forget about it. I myself do the same if I don’t like a game or am not interested in it). There are no ideal games, just like ideal people. It is hated for fun with faceless bots. And if CDPR released a remake of the first Witcher, I would buy it.

n
namaste.108 09.05.21

Probably many people just don't like to be the errand boys 😀

W
Wаlking in dark 20.06.21

The Witcher series has always been just good games for me, but nothing more. And during the nogamez period, I decided to replay the third part. And I will say that after Cyberpunk2077 I looked at it in a new way. Somehow, everything falls on the soul more: the plot, characters, map. Plus, of course, there is an even longer duration. At the same time, the game does not get bored, even when cleaning monotonous question marks. At the same time, Cybepunk2077 seems to be just a beautiful dummy with a good plot, and it is also short

s
semen1900 05.08.21

Saul Tarvitz ..
met many who do not like The Witcher3 ...
I don’t like some of the features of the physics of combat in it, or, for example, you can hook onto a fence on a horse and spin in place))
... but most of all in The Witcher3 I do not like the fact that after him it is still difficult to fall in love with some other game)) Especially in terms of the plot.